Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 32.3: Citrine's Last Wish

[DE]Connor

39 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

So instead they opted to offend everyone else? Math ain't mathing here, on either end.

How does it not make sense. If they don't offend these players, then the game remains "compelling" for the abusing party, and capping their purchases means that their behavior remains valuable and doesn't flood the Riven/Trading economy. This change looks like it's trying to fool people not aware of how abusive AFK farming has been taken by a large amount of Asian players (and I don't mean to single them out, it's just often the case if you watch leaderboards or partake in some specific missions).

"Everyone else" isn't really in the scope of changes sometimes. We've seen that before.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 3

So Just read the notes, lots of useless fixes that no-one gives a crap about, nerfs to things that were ok, and the big shaft to SE farms because DE won't address botters. I can see my little clan losing the rest of my members now as the only thing those veterans had in the game was Kuva hunting or getting plat .. lost 3 members on the last update and now looks like I'll end up with my solo clan again.. DE you keep ripping the guts out of Warframe! - actually destroying Warframe is one of the things you are really really good at..  We keep hopping DE would do the right thing at least once every year or 2, but we just keep getting the "Primed Disappointment with a dash of Salty Finger."

Bring Back Steve and the old crew!!

Edit: Well just bought the Citrine collection, what a complete waste of plat, the frame is just a blatant copy of other frames abilities with shiny on it.. the Gun is rebranded bandaid of other guns, and the Melee is absolutely copy of the last one we got.. It seems all the good ideas have left the building.. all DE can do now it seems is copy and paste then add shiny to stuff, then market it as new ..  really sad for our game.. actually kinda embarrassing for DE's reputation as a decent game maker.  And the new Mirror Defense.. LMAO .. "DE proudly presents its new game mode .. mobile defense" .. again.. copy and paste of Zariman stuff.. 

Edited by -AncientWarrior-
  • Like 10

4 hours ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

Could the spawning algorithm of the Treasurer get looked at, so we can get multiple Granum Crowns per mission?
It feels so bad to leave the poor Solaris prisoners hanging :/

There's up to 5 prisoners, but only up to 1 Granum Crown per mission, so the math just doesn't work out currently.
I don't even care about the standing, I just want to save them from their predicament.
This is something I sincerely care about and I'd really like to see addressed.

be better if we could just release them without a coin for 0 standing benefit. 1 treasurer per mission is enough TBH, can you imagine several of them, all saying the same "Parvos Granum...", "the low thief will never..."., "the cool caress of your coins"... all at once. No thank you.

3 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

So Just read the notes, lots of useless fixes that no-one gives a crap about, nerfs to things that were ok, and the big shaft to SE farms because DE won't address botters. I can see my little clan losing the rest of my members now as the only thing those veterans had in the game was Kuva hunting or getting plat .. lost 3 members on the last update and now looks like I'll end up with my solo clan again.. DE you keep ripping the guts out of Warframe! - actually destroying Warframe is one of the things you are really really good at..  We keep hopping DE would do the right thing at least once every year or 2, but we just keep getting the "Primed Disappointment with a dash of Salty Finger."

Bring Back Steve and the old crew!!

sometimes you just have to get new clan members and let the old guys go play Hogwarts or Elden ring. The Glads family will have you (or Darkstar Gladiators will), come join us.

5 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:
  • The Steel Path Honors store now has a limit of 25 per week for each of the 10,000 Kuva and the Relic Pack offerings. 
    • We have made this change to Teshins store as it is an unlimited source of Kuva and Void Relics in-game. We took a careful look at Steel Path and decided this would be the best method to ensure a small handful of players couldn’t buy absurdly large quantities of these resources at once, without making changes that would affect all Players on the Steel Path. 

so we finally going to start recognizing that rivens are a complete mess of rng and fix that?

or are we just going to keep ignoring that and punish players who like rolling them with a big roll number and garbage stats?

• Like 7

They say they added a kuva limit to stop certain players from buying large amounts of it at once but they didn't even bother to change the vitus shop to be the same. Basically if you want to actually farm kuva now you need to do arbitrations, great job DE.

• Like 2

I bought the new Pack because I thought the red and blue cristal would look great in our dojo. The ugly frame went straight to Helmi, don´t want to play a frame that looks like its made from maggots. But thats ok. Whats not ok is that I cant contirbute the crystals to the dojo. Why should I buy something for my orbiter where no one sees it anyway? I have spended all my Mastery slates for the dojo, almost all Zariman stuff and so on.

Now I have spend 700+ plat for nothing! Thanks DE.

• Like 4

I would just like to take a moment to genuinely thank whoever was in charge of the skybox in the grineer section of the map (as the corpus segment has no skybox) because when I jumped into it, I actually hit a thing instead of zoning out. I'm not sure if that's how that map always was because I've not been able to bullet jump to the skybox previously but regardless I very much appreciate and prefer hitting something rather than the alternative zoning out. 

So again thank you. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

The Steel Path Honors store now has a limit of 25 per week for each of the 10,000 Kuva and the Relic Pack offerings. 

• We have made this change to Teshins store as it is an unlimited source of Kuva and Void Relics in-game. We took a careful look at Steel Path and decided this would be the best method to ensure a small handful of players couldn’t buy absurdly large quantities of these resources at once, without making changes that would affect all Players on the Steel Path. 

Lol, RIP me for not buying all the kuva before this stealth nerf drop that I didn't hear anyone mention. I get you guys doing this to curb some of the more active SP farmers, and I would have been fine with it (even if the value is pretty low: 375 max steel essence usage while you usually get 315 just from doing normal daily incursions with an acolyte kill so any farm above 50 SE (minus 200 SE every 8 weeks for the umbra froma and extra kuva) would be simply just wasted), but doing like this without giving people the chance to use their (up till now) uncapped resources is a bad faith move.

If you believe you are doing the right thing, you shouldn't have to hide your actions till the last second. Even though you guys did the same thing with the Emergence Dissipate sudden nerfhammer, this isn't the same thing, you won't crash the market, people who haven't heard about it won't get scammed into buying a suddenly useless arcane if you just let people use their currency before implementing this cap...

I wasn't doing any SE farms, haven't done those in a long while, but I have a few thousands of SE just gathering from incursions waiting for something better to spend it on/a good riven to start rolling, with this change I'll probably just reduce my time of doing the daily incursions even more until I burn through the majority of my SE, no point in gathering even more if I won't be able to even use it. So even the 40-45 minutes I used to play daily for sorties and incursions will get reduced now. Not the first time you made a change to reduce the player's desires to play the game, my guess is that you guys really hate people playing your game, don't you?

Edit:

Damn, after reading this changelog this left such a bad taste in my mouth that I don't even feel like trying the new update, why do you guys have to do these impactful unnuanced moves like some kind 2 cent rug pull scammers hiding your moves until it's too late for the people to do anything about it, what's even the point of doing it like this in the first place, im still going to use my SE to buy the kuva, all you did by not announcing it was make people play a lot less of your game while also losing any hype for a new update. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Kmykzy
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Changed Wisp’s Breach Surge to apply multiplier before the cap to fix the Ability resulting in billions of damage.

• Currently: adds 100 damage up to 5m cap, then multiplies by multiplier * Power Strength
  • New: add 100 damage * multiplier * power strength up to 5m cap

My favorite part of these updates is the "fixes" and "optimizations" and boy are we spoiled here! I can appreciate the time and tedium involved so thank you! HOWEVER, can we reconsider this one? I'm sure I speak for most Wisp mains when I say that stacking to make number big is half the fun. I don't doubt the reasoning is there but I do doubt 5 million damage to kill a 3k health enemy is much different than 1.2billion. Well, at least not in practical terms. Other than that, I'm really looking forward to giving the new content a whirl! - Much love, Itchy "The Wisp Main" Human

Edited by ItchyVonHuman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CrazyCatLad said:

Well I can't play the game now. 

IO Error from Warframe Launcher and Disk Read Error from Steam. Only affects Warframe and no other game. Uninstalled and reinstalled and now I can't get to the launcher to launch. Steam gives Disk Read Errors and continues to fail to verify

No issues here.

But why is breach surge calculated like that in the first place? It's extremely misleading as to how it actually works and makes the damage values for it much harder to calculate than it has any right to. On top of all that this change only punishes players that can already do extremely high damage. The fact it isn't calculated as just a flat multiplier that is applied relative to the damage that triggered the spark is absurd to me.

• Like 2