Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need relic packs on more NPCs

T.A.K.A.I

Pls, add relic packs on more NPCs. On Onkko, for example.

When u get maestry 2 legendary, u dont have any more things to do. So, what we do usually? Open relics, steel path, kuva farming...relic packs will be help a lot this kind of players. Please, add more npcs with this item to sell.

This is even more necessary since the cap of 25 Relic Packs on Teshin Store.

There are Relic Packs on some Open Wrold syndicates, but not all and not on both open world syndicates. Other sources of Relic Packs are neccessary : I totally agree with you.

7 hours ago, T.A.K.A.I said:

please don't. relics are already everywhere.

- all 6 main syndicates have relic packs

- all 3 mining NPCs (Old Man Suumbaat, Smokefinger and Otak) have relic packs.

- Teshin has relic packs (albeit limited now, but unless you hoard Steel Essence, you ain't hitting the cap very often)

- they're also in the market, so if you get really desperate you can trade junk parts and buy them with plat. 

then on top of that, basically ever single game mode has a chance to give you relics, and you can even look up specific relics to farm.. we are not short on ways to get relics, by any stretch.

sincerely,

someone with an insanely high surplus of relics and no hope of ever getting rid of them.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but your premise is a bit funny to me... "When you are LR2, you don't have any more things to do... except apparently play the missions that will tend to drop Relics more?" Like again, don't disagree, but we also have more Vendors that offer Relic Packs than ever before, thats relatively new. Meaning before then, we had even less ways, but you know... we could always do Void missions, Lua Disruption, other Disruptions, Interception, Syndicate missions, etc. 

23 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

please don't. relics are already everywhere.

I could understand the reluctance if the OP were asking for relic drops in more places diluting drop tables.   But the suggestion is just for more NPC stores to carry relic packs. 

On 2023-03-17 at 9:40 AM, T.A.K.A.I said:

When u get maestry 2 legendary, u dont have any more things to do. So, what we do usually? Open relics, steel path, kuva farming...relic packs will be help a lot this kind of players. Please, add more npcs with this item to sell.

I'd like this.  Onkko seems like a great fit.  There's really not much to buy from him after a while.  I'd also like for one of the Zariman NPCs to sell them.  Preferably not Hombask.  The less time spent with her the better.

On 3/17/2023 at 9:29 PM, Hypernaut1 said:

Were you not able to flood the market with Hildryn prime access parts fast enough? Give others a chance. It just came out.

Pls go to do confusion on another place.
I sold exactly 0 hildryn, little buddy, because i dont care about that. Maybe u are the spammer from market.

There are already so many ways to instantly get relics whenever a new prime access drops. The only conclusion I can come to is that you want to be able to instantly farm multiple sets to flood the market.

No thanks. If that's not the case and every syndicate, all mining NPCs and the 25 relic packs per week from Teshin on top of all the other relics you get from doing just about everything still aren't enough, you may be playing too much, just a thought.

1 hour ago, Duskztar said:

There are already so many ways to instantly get relics whenever a new prime access drops. The only conclusion I can come to is that you want to be able to instantly farm multiple sets to flood the market.

Everyone likes to play as they prefer. Personally i have completed 99+% of the inventory and formad even weapons or warframe that i never use, i have also 2kk of kuva and full slot riven. What else Is left to do? 

5 hours ago, Duskztar said:

No thanks. If that's not the case and every syndicate, all mining NPCs and the 25 relic packs per week from Teshin on top of all the other relics you get from doing just about everything still aren't enough, you may be playing too much, just a thought.

whats the problem on put relic pack on Onkko? a lot of people have hundreds of thousands of sentient core on their inventory, to what?

25 minutes ago, T.A.K.A.I said:

whats the problem on put relic pack on Onkko? a lot of people have hundreds of thousands of sentient core on their inventory, to what?

I guess that's probably why Onkko won't get relic packs, lol.   At least not without a weekly limit.

10 hours ago, T.A.K.A.I said:

You kinda answered your own question. You gave the exact reason to why a cap was introduced in the first place for Teshin.

I don't know why TC wants more relic packs. As a LR2 players I have thousands of relics that will never be open. Only because there's no reasonable means to open all of them without gaining new ones. 

The only reason why people want more relic packs is to get recently introduced relics faster. Guess what will happen if this trend continues? DE will likely remove new relics from those packs. Forcing players to only do missions for new relics.

Archived