The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teshin was....(SPOILERS)

-Moctezuma-

4 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Nope, not for me. Should probably take a look at your graphical settings. My Teshin was chocolate-ish if that is a proper way to put it.

I'ts not just the skin color but also facial features, I mean i don't really care I just thougth it was interesting lol

1 hour ago, -Moctezuma- said:

I'ts not just the skin color but also facial features, I mean i don't really care I just thougth it was interesting lol

The classical conclave Teshin is African American. Let me say this. 

3857324-tnw1.jpg

His apparel resembles a person like this. 

serious-young-african-man-standing-isola

And this resemblance is a perfect fit for the character Teshin. He's a fighter, he is insanely strong, athletic and he has a fearless apparel, Mocte. 

I'm gonna go with a graphical setting, I don't have a screenshot of his face, but the robes look either desaturated or a bit blown out compared to the one I have handy. He seemed the expected color in my game play (also, the energy lines on his face were a lot more pronounced from what I saw)

Also, 

Spoiler

That wasn't actually Teshin, so there might have been some intentional minor differences

20 hours ago, -Moctezuma- said:

That just sound so horribly far lefty "not racist" it makes me cringe.

We stand up for black people! However you are only considered black if you have the specific feature we deem correct.

Almost as if a funny mustache would want to sprout under their nose.

How is this even a question? Teshin Is 10000% a black male. Not only does his voice sound it, his features and his pigment all say it...and so does everything else like getting the camera under his helmet, or his bobblehead in the shop. lol. i just finished the Duviri and the first thing i noticed as a huge Tenshin fan was that he was now somehow and old white male! hahaha.https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1285668-teshin-noggle-lost-his-nikana/

On 2023-04-26 at 8:40 PM, Raanab said:

Hide contents

That wasn't actually Teshin, so there might have been some intentional minor differences

While the spoiler you're talking about is true for the residents of Duviri, Teshin... isn't a resident of Duviri. He's a prjsoner from outside. So no, I'm pretty sure your spoiler is wrong. 

22 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

While the spoiler you're talking about is true for the residents of Duviri, Teshin... isn't a resident of Duviri. He's a prjsoner from outside. So no, I'm pretty sure your spoiler is wrong. 

I think they're referring to that specific scene. That wasn't Teshin, but one of the Duviri dax impersonating him.

Archived