Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did you (want to) name your Kaithe?

vanaukas

I just reached Riding 8 and finally was able to put a proper name to this speed demon:

Descripción no disponible.

I already love this choom.

How did you named/will name yours? 

One tip for more speed:

Spoiler

You can press space (or the button to go up) while slightly having the mouse/sights kinda "down" from the middle of the screen (not too far or you'll be propeled upwards regardless).

Doing that will propel your horse to incredible speed while not moving upwards, not even Orowyrms will be able to run away. With a little practice you'll understand what I mean.

6 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

If it's accepted, I'll be naming my Kaithe "Butt Stallion" in reference to Borderlands. I'm currently rank 7 for Riding, so I'm almost there to do so.
I love your name tho! <3

CJ1Iq.gif at that name, brings back memories of feeding Butt Stallion Eridium in Borderlands.

Spoiler

20 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Pertinent:

I mean, it's WTF enough that it's an intrinsic in the first place but it also costs plat to use the intrinsic.  Seriously, Meme Reaction GIF

Hopefully it's an oversight and/or they realize it's stupid and fix it.  As well as refund the plat, obviously.

Dude, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even noticed the missing plat. I thought that since it was through intrinsic rank 8 it was going to be free. I hope this is an oversight and they refund the plat, even if it means reseting the name. I'll contact support if this is intended because nothing pointed out that plat was involved.

What a way to ruin the mood :/

2 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Dude, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even noticed the missing plat. I thought that since it was through intrinsic rank 8 it was going to be free. I hope this is an oversight and they refund the plat, even if it means reseting the name. I'll contact support if this is intended because nothing pointed out that plat was involved.

What a way to ruin the mood :/

I'm sure they'll return the plat since there's no notice about it, and it had better be without everybody needing to ask for it.  (You should still contact support though.)

The only question I have is whether they'll realize how dumb charging plat to use an intrinsic is, documented or not.

As weird as it may sound, I have no feelings towards my Kaithe. The way we get it, the relationship we have, and the fact I have to unlock the option to name it made me not care about it at all.

For example, I love my Kubrow Ricco and literally build my arsenal around his survivability.

43 minutes ago, (PSN)Pragmatic_2015 said:

Either Phar-Lap Unicorse or Air Horce One

Apparently Gauss Delux is coming with Red Flaming Horse Armor 

I'll have this Ghost Rider as a skin please, flames and all snorting and coming out between the bones.  :cool:

Ghost_Rider_Cowboy.png

Archived