Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its just me or the devs focus more on cosmetics and way to get money than actualy good content or fixing bugs!

SovietSilviu

57 minutes ago, Naroxas44 said:
2 hours ago, Megazawr said:

And the cherry on top of that is that I can't even submit a ticket to support, because the button just doesn't work. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503862281030074378/1126092198044254268/2023-07-05_12-06-57.mp4

(also "remember me
" button doesn't work on warframe.com)

Try using a different browser or clearing cookies from the one you're using, that's generally what the issue is when this occurs.

"Remember me" is millennial old bug. It has been posted long time ago. Still no fix. I could get logged out even when I write post.

Whatever happened to that program DE steve mentioned they had that was crawling through all the spaghetti code hunting down these bugs? He mentioned it on a dev stream a couple of years ago. Think it may have been after railjack was released and all the grief that caused. He said it was going to be a slow methodical process going through all the code since warframe was 1st released. Over 2 years though?

2 hours ago, Megazawr said:

(also "remember me" button doesn't work on warframe.com)

The remember me button is pretty well documented in the post below. Pretty sure that is on the forum provides and not a Warframe dev issue. Why they continue to ignore it baffles me.

The other site issues is more of a cookies/general web issues and not exclusive to the Warframe sites and their hosting sites.

Talking about site stuff, I will point out how well the PC drops page is, other than the funky URL it has been kept up to date throughout the years.

1 minute ago, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

Whatever happened to that program DE steve mentioned [...]

What happened to melee 3.0? What happened to the companion rework? What happened to modular Archwing? What happened to the Inaros rework? What happened to Necramechs in regular missions? We could make a whole new game out of things DE promised that never happened.

Jokes a side, Soulframe is probably one of the things that happened. I can't for the life of me see how that's going to be anything but a colossal failure, if it ever even releases in the first place.

• Like 4

On 2023-07-01 at 8:10 AM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Everytime I play I generate a laundry list of bugs and or old content I would love to see fixed/rebalanced.   Everytime they say screw you to Scarlet Spear im think to myself that people just want that alternate path to getting arcanes than through the stupid eidolons.   Then I think about Orphix Venom event which also had all the arcanes and how fun it was.   Then I think about how badly they butched that mode when they stuck it in Railjack.   Jesus Christ,  just put it back to the way it was in event and let people get arcanes and people will stop asking about Scarlet Spear...  

Duviri added yet another avenue. the optional Portals in The Duviri Experience have Eidolon Arcanes in their pool along with the other stuff in there.

On 2023-07-05 at 9:07 AM, Traumtulpe said:

Jokes a side, Soulframe is probably one of the things that happened. I can't for the life of me see how that's going to be anything but a colossal failure, if it ever even releases in the first place.

I'm guessing the population will be older Warframe players while Warframe continues to become more of a mobile game than the classic it used to be.

On 2023-07-05 at 6:02 AM, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

Whatever happened to that program DE steve mentioned they had that was crawling through all the spaghetti code hunting down these bugs?

Probably bugged. :P 

Perhaps confronted with the cosmic horror that is the spaghetti code, it went mad and began reverting fixes and introducing new bugs.  It's still in there, somewhere.  Rap-tap-tap.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, taiiat said:

Duviri added yet another avenue. the optional Portals in The Duviri Experience have Eidolon Arcanes in their pool along with the other stuff in there.

Not the good ones.   Just Terry level arcanes (aka garbage nobody uses).   There is no Strike/Fury/Energize/Rage etc.  ??

Not even in Steel Path.

Edited by (PSN)AbBaNdOn_
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Not the good ones.   Just Terry level arcanes (aka garbage nobody uses).   There is no Strike/Fury/Energize/Rage etc.  ??

Not even in Steel Path.

oh, fair enough. i didn't look at the Table, just got some Arcanes that were from Eidolons and figured it was all of them.

I remember playing Void Missions like Hepit/Ukko Capture and having Waypoints that directly point you to extraction without the Waypoint updating and showing you the way, its been 3 years now and it still happens to me lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Megazawr said:

It just breaks the line of threads, making unclear which reply is to which post.

Yeah, I got very confused with a notification because the title suddenly changed and there was like, 3x more posts all jumbled now 😖. I'm guessing because they're both talking about the current state of the game in regards to bugs that they were merged, but it was two totally different conversations at that point so it becomes a bit of a mess.

• Like 1

The game as it stands now is ... not good for anyone who's played more than 300 hours. That being said, most of wf's players don't even reach MR16 or 100 hrs in the game. DE's main goal, imo, is to maximize revenue, not cater to old veteran players. Their userbase has steadily gone down month after month and with each big update, further alienates their fanbase. 

Sure I'd love for them to rebalance weapons, update some bad warframes, take some time to delve into their content islands and make them better (ahem conclave)......but sadly, i don't think that'll ever happen. 

The game has a love/hate relationship with powercreep. With each new update brings more and more imbalance and it's at the point where I don't even feel like playing. These new incarnons make 99.9% of content so trivial it's a joke. For players who don't like rogue games, Duviri is unplayable for them. I'd say most players who enjoy WF love the power fantasy of it all; being able to control your loadouts and mods. Speaking of mods........why in 2023 are we still pigeonholed into the same builds for weapons (and frames to an extent but helminth fixes this a bit)? Don't know about the rest of you all but I'm so tired of this slash/viral meta now. Why isn't DE addressing these basic problems and figuring out how to better IPS/elements? 

As someone with around 10k hours in the game over the years, it's sad to see it (d)evolve. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (NSW)jhj82 said:

The game as it stands now is ... not good for anyone who's played more than 300 hours. That being said, most of wf's players don't even reach MR16 or 100 hrs in the game. DE's main goal, imo, is to maximize revenue, not cater to old veteran players. Their userbase has steadily gone down month after month and with each big update, further alienates their fanbase. 

Sure I'd love for them to rebalance weapons, update some bad warframes, take some time to delve into their content islands and make them better (ahem conclave)......but sadly, i don't think that'll ever happen. 

The game has a love/hate relationship with powercreep. With each new update brings more and more imbalance and it's at the point where I don't even feel like playing. These new incarnons make 99.9% of content so trivial it's a joke. For players who don't like rogue games, Duviri is unplayable for them. I'd say most players who enjoy WF love the power fantasy of it all; being able to control your loadouts and mods. Speaking of mods........why in 2023 are we still pigeonholed into the same builds for weapons (and frames to an extent but helminth fixes this a bit)? Don't know about the rest of you all but I'm so tired of this slash/viral meta now. Why isn't DE addressing these basic problems and figuring out how to better IPS/elements? 

As someone with around 10k hours in the game over the years, it's sad to see it (d)evolve. 

money is your answer , its a corporation at the end of the day man . They are there to make profit an nothing else . There loaility is to share holders such as tenncent who purchased some of them its obvious leaking threw now an its down hill from here thats the state of just about every game . Money greed an profits.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (NSW)jhj82 said:

For players who don't like rogue games, Duviri is unplayable for them

Some of my friends play roguelikes, some don't. And for all of them the only thing that makes duviri unplayable is the abundance of bugs. Also the decree system is not a part of classic roguelike genre, so calling duviri "roguelike" is just wrong.

I agree with all the balance issues tho. Right now you can get some very strong weapons at rank 0(duviri melees). While guandao prime(which as strong as edun) is available at rank 12. And stug still sucks.

• Like 1

On 2023-07-02 at 5:53 AM, (XBOX)Exoni Prime said:

Remember when games released without any bugs, paid content, or dlc?

No, because that never happened. If you name a game you think is bug free, I can guarantee that I will find a documented bug in it.

On 2023-07-02 at 5:53 AM, (XBOX)Exoni Prime said:

Or when producers of movies such as terminator 2 wanted to leave it at that?

Poor choice of example, given that Terminator 2 ended up getting a Director's Cut that not only added new scenes, but outright spoiled the movie's twist (by having the T800's view flash "Protect John Connor" upon its arrival, whereas the original release kept its true mission hidden right up until the point where it says "Get down!").

Edited by Corvid
  • Like 3

This game is extremely buggy ... extremely ... and it's getting worse. Eidolon hunts are a total mess r/n. Railjack is a crapshoot if things work. Nearly every star chart mission that lasts longer than 4-5m there's a point where I temporarily lose all ability to shoot my guns or get stuck in operator mode or do the endless WF moonwalk... Or in ESO the portal never opens, or you load into the floor and can't get out... Or like yesterday where you earn a resource booster and go to Duviri to farm tasoma extract and everytime you extract your total stays the same. Negating your time and previous earnings of a resource booster. I mean, it's ridiculous.

Add on the QoL bugs that never get fixed like in orbiter after every mission you get multiple loads of the summary screen, you get your last message in the inbox that is always displayed, so you have to delete all messages and sometimes the most recent won't even delete, you buy a BP from market then go to foundry and look it up and it's not there and have to exit foundry and enter foundry again, you enter a mission and wind up loading into some random dojo instead...I can go on and on. It's totally ridiculous. 

WF is really fun when it's working . Such a shame. But yesterday I had to walk away. Literally not a single mission worked for like an hour and I gave up. I was so pissed off. Huge waste of time too.

The worst part is I submit bug after bug with video which takes time to do and no one ever even responds. I ask for some free resources to compensate my frustrations and time, no response. Even replace the stuff you lost, nothing. Black hole. You run three eidolons and come up empty no arcanes nothing, bc the last eidolon bugged out while you had 5 charged lures and no one even responds. You run a 40 min RJ survival and have nothing at the end and no one responds. Probably because they are inundated with players contacting them. But that daily login reward if 2,500 credits makes up for it! (even though I have like 40,000,000 already lol)

Edited by (XBOX)Player244024418
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I ask for some free resources to compensate my frustrations and 

man if you realy belive they will compensate theyre players you have some prety dam high expectations of this devs, as more and more people sayd here, there are bugs who were never fixed or touch and are old as a crazy grandma, acording to steam charts in june they lost a litle over 20% of the people who were still playng, and the start of this month seem to be the same, i wonder how many people should live before the devs wake up? the games was better when was runed by the core founders, now its a trash, developers like tencent should never be alowed to work on here, if the founders will realy care about this game they wont let guys like tencent have a word in to do of this game, what games have tencent? pubg, look at reviews from a briliant super nice game at start a total crap with mixed rewiews going into negative, cod m and several games on mobile who are known for the don`t care of teh comunity except it brings money think set, also they have a role in riot games to, and some ex riot staff sayd the tencent dudes are against feed/trolls extensive bans cause they bring money to, in total when they sign up with tencent kinda showed us up how much they care about the comunity this days, or what, no decent gaming company will come to them?

Did anything happen? Didnt log in 3 days, when i loged in today i saw the terms of use update, most of teh updates where ragarding what can you not recover from the company if you sue em, also something regarding sue em, i did not read it all cause i wont spend any more dime on a bugged game with no decent new content (yes il type this in every post i made till some mod will get mad and ban this whinnie crapper). Back to the topic, did anything happen? Most of the game companies put those kind of terms after they lose some big process or get wanked by a player, for exemple the dudes owning legion td2 lost a process to a european dude with some big losses for them, after that they put in terms of use the fact that if you wanna sue em you must do it i a californian court

• Like 1