Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did DE forget?

Mazifet

44 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Yep looked at it again and you are correct. Although that is also odd in itself since our frames never collapse otherwise when we transfer between them.

What do you mean ?

https://youtu.be/FmUcCYw4E5U?t=1106

The frame has always collapsed on loss of connection. Except in game since TWW where it stands still, but most of the occurrences were like that.

• Like 3

I think the simplest explanation here, rather than alternate reality or time travel versions, is that the portrait we see is Orokin propaganda. The Orokin "bluewashed" a key historical figure to maintain the idea that they are eternal, endless and perfect.

What? Albrecht Entrati looked like a human of the lower caste? Don't be silly, get back to mining Kuva.

• Like 2

Well considering there is a 90s computer there with a flip phone anda  dude that has physics defying abilities and an overcoat, i am going to say MATRIX.

Yes, i will accept no other explanation it is the matrix , and screw you Simaris , you suck at making simulations.

18 hours ago, Mazifet said:

How did Albrecht Entrati go from looking like this:

Hide contents

TPIaoet.png

to this:

Hide contents

JoJo, AK-47 и метро в Warframe 1999. Презентация Digital Extremes поразила  и сгенерировала мемы

my only theory is that this was Albrecht in the past, before he modified his body to orokin standards.

easy its an impersonator, cosplayiing Jotaro from jojo part 3 while calling himself Albrecht Entrati and using beerus from DBS as his pet.

• Like 1

I do think the first flashback Albrecht Entrati who's in the pod (having "abandoned the struggle" as Loid put it against Wally) was real, and that he's probably not in the pod anymore, and that his visit to Duviri postdates that sequence. The Albrecht we see in 1999 is unambiguously Wally because he does the smile and the voidtongue sounds. 

But I have complete faith that Kalymos is real 100% of the time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

I don't think it's another timeline... or we're just inside Albrecht entrati's head before we woke him up from his sleep or wally just changed reality to make it a 90s action series just for fun. Whatever, this Albrecht seems to be the villain in all this.

I imagine that wally replaced Albrecht with one of his doppelgangers and planned everything from the fall of the orokin to the present day to be able to escape with his real body from wherever he is locked up. 

PS: I will repeat this. Aizen is that you?

I wouldn't call it alternative timeline. More like pocket dimension. Kinda like how a certain someone created Duviri within the Void.. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Actually this question should be the other way around - Orokins should look like normal human beings instead of blue-skinned humanoids with asymmetrical build. Example: Margulis and Operators, everyone on the Zariman. But some Orokins look how they are now and we never have a proper explanation.

Grineer Queens are descendants of high-class Orokin but when they performed continuity they still chose a symmetrical body instead of one built like the blue-skinned Orokins which theoretically should be much more natural for them.

#1 they use some intensive amount of futuristic skin care, flesh grafting, and dye to achieve their desired appearances. In game we are even able to change our operator's appearance to look Orokin (something DE didn't originally want to add in due to that skin tone being Orokin exclusive).

#2 the Grineer Queens are specifically unable to obtain anything outside of grineer bodies. It's very possible if the elder queen succeeded in a tenno body that she would custom tailor it to her liking.

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT

22 hours ago, Mazifet said:

Albrecht swore himself to never undergo Continuity and instead die because of his fear to the man in the wall. Even if he did decide to do continuity again, he would need enough kuva which I doubt he would have brought with him.

So I was checking his memoirs due to this thread, and these two parts stuck with me:

but my voice was gone. Forever. I looked, but my eyes would never see again. I swept my fist across the floor, snatching broken shards. And in gripping tightly, I filled my hands with ink. Close it! I wrote

And while there have been countless souls who have followed me through, with their light-skippers, and field-wave skins and vari-eyed instruments... not a single one ever saw him. Me.

Now, this tells two things: 

1. His body was very damaged after the experiment (At least blind and muted)
  2. The whole refusal about not doing continuity was years later

So, I think there is a possibility he did continuity between the experiment and his last two memoirs, which would explain the different body and how he can see and talk again.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Alguien said:

So I was checking his memoirs due to this thread, and these two parts stuck with me:

So, I think there is a possibility he did continuity between the experiment and his last two memoirs, which would explain the different body and how he can see and talk again.

That is actually a really good explanation. His original portrait shows him with completely clouded eyes and visible scarring on his face, so it might have been taken after the events.

• Like 3

hace 12 horas, Alguien dijo:

You put light in a great point.

All the tech Dogma in Warframe is "transference and continuity".

* Albrecht entrati's reality before we woke him and after are NOT the same. But the point is, he was sleeping. Wally was all this time awake.

* The first sarcophagus was smashed for that body to perish in this reality, but exist only in the other. One of the explanation in Duviri stress this point.

* The sleeper is a pure human? in contrast to the clones (and if he is a pure human, maybe a cure for the clones?)

There are so many possibilities.

• Orokin inhabit numerous bodies during their lifetimes due to Continuity, so any of these bodies could be one of Albrecht's previous bodies.
  • Albrecht could have used Continuity to take another body, despite saying he wouldn't.  Lying: it's a thing people do sometimes.
  • Eternalism and tangent realities.
  • Void stuff.
  • Any of them could or couldn't be The Man in the Wall.
  • Entirely new world-building that players haven't yet been exposed to.

Naturally, DE didn't forget; they have entire teams of people whose primary concern is how things look, and using reference to make sure they get it right.  Let's not mistake our lack of information for DE's.

Edited by (PSN)Unstar
  • Like 1

On 2023-08-27 at 3:21 AM, CosoMalvadoNG said:

It's simple because it's wally and not Albrecht, Do you wonder how I came to this conclusion? Because albrecht himself says ''whas it i who escape? or the other?'' referring to wally as a doppelganger of himself. 

Doppelganger theory doesnt answer anything as doppelgangers are literally duplicates, aka they would look the same.

• Like 1

Heaven forbid a fictional character get a haircut. His facial structure is within the bounds of a painted portrait vs the real deal (slash concept art to final product)

Albrecht, or Wally, or both or whatever clearly had plans and was intentionally going to 1999. Wandering around in a Toga, proudly displaying his pupil-less eyes would have been, frankly, extremely stupid. So instead he's shaved his head to draw less attention to his unnatural hair colour, is wearing attire that, whilst made of futuristic materials is close enough to the appropriate style that somebody just looking wouldn't notice, and conveniently also happens to cover the majority of his pale blue skin. The only part immediately visible would be his chin, so grow a beard. White beard is not ideal, but it's better than blue skin. And then throw in some contact lenses that, whilst they don't seem to be entirely covering the glow in his pupils, is less obvious than blank glowing sclera.

• Like 1

I do believe that Albrecht has switched bodies in his lifetime, and has taken the Kuva multiple times. I interpret his logs at the Necralisk to have a MASSIVE (thousands of years) gap between the Khra and Netra logs where a lot of scientific progress is made. The Netra and Lohk logs being the final logs before he got into the... Tomb / Sarcophagus / Ornamental treasure chest thing. That's why he mentions not taking the Kuva. He plans to move forward in time by a different method than living it. (Suspended animation, void shenanigans, whatever)

Kalymos has also probably taken the Kuva, and might even be the first test subject.

As for why 1999? I think that's when his initial void experiment was. Except via eternalism, it's that one where the experiment actually failed instead and unleashed some kind of technocyte virus and the events are important to the Tenno timeline. (Though I also suppose we could be watching/playing when the initial Excalibur and Mag frames were created and the people those were before.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

Space magic ?

2 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

It's just another void manipulation not magic.

Or we pick the answer that makes the most sense and say "He used Kuva to get another body before he realized he might not be Albrecht, but The Other."

• 2 weeks later...
En 29/8/2023 a las 22:35, Kaotyke dijo:

Or we pick the answer that makes the most sense and say "He used Kuva to get another body before he realized he might not be Albrecht, but The Other."

En 28/8/2023 a las 13:18, Loza03 dijo:

Heaven forbid a fictional character get a haircut. His facial structure is within the bounds of a painted portrait vs the real deal (slash concept art to final product)

Albrecht, or Wally, or both or whatever clearly had plans and was intentionally going to 1999. Wandering around in a Toga, proudly displaying his pupil-less eyes would have been, frankly, extremely stupid. So instead he's shaved his head to draw less attention to his unnatural hair colour, is wearing attire that, whilst made of futuristic materials is close enough to the appropriate style that somebody just looking wouldn't notice, and conveniently also happens to cover the majority of his pale blue skin. The only part immediately visible would be his chin, so grow a beard. White beard is not ideal, but it's better than blue skin. And then throw in some contact lenses that, whilst they don't seem to be entirely covering the glow in his pupils, is less obvious than blank glowing sclera.

En 29/8/2023 a las 19:06, Kahrain dijo:

I do believe that Albrecht has switched bodies in his lifetime, and has taken the Kuva multiple times. I interpret his logs at the Necralisk to have a MASSIVE (thousands of years) gap between the Khra and Netra logs where a lot of scientific progress is made. The Netra and Lohk logs being the final logs before he got into the... Tomb / Sarcophagus / Ornamental treasure chest thing. That's why he mentions not taking the Kuva. He plans to move forward in time by a different method than living it. (Suspended animation, void shenanigans, whatever)

Kalymos has also probably taken the Kuva, and might even be the first test subject.

As for why 1999? I think that's when his initial void experiment was. Except via eternalism, it's that one where the experiment actually failed instead and unleashed some kind of technocyte virus and the events are important to the Tenno timeline. (Though I also suppose we could be watching/playing when the initial Excalibur and Mag frames were created and the people those were before.)

En 28/8/2023 a las 12:27, (PSN)Unstar dijo:

There are so many possibilities.

• Orokin inhabit numerous bodies during their lifetimes due to Continuity, so any of these bodies could be one of Albrecht's previous bodies.
  • Albrecht could have used Continuity to take another body, despite saying he wouldn't.  Lying: it's a thing people do sometimes.
  • Eternalism and tangent realities.
  • Void stuff.
  • Any of them could or couldn't be The Man in the Wall.
  • Entirely new world-building that players haven't yet been exposed to.

Naturally, DE didn't forget; they have entire teams of people whose primary concern is how things look, and using reference to make sure they get it right.  Let's not mistake our lack of information for DE's.

In the audio fragments that we can hear in the Necraloid room in deimos, Albrecht relates that he was a mediocre scientist (Another wink to Albert Einstein) until he met Wally... So wally definitely changed something in his mind progressively, possibly replacing it little by little in his own body.

First Conversation with mother in Nekralisk.
"*yawn* Oh, Loid, I had the most distressing dream..."
"The Wall of Lohk was before us, I... had my... my proofs... my father's... I could hear him, I could hear him tapping. Tapping at the Untime Door..."
"We went in, but again, he wasn't there. My husband congratulated me. Sarcastic halfwit. All the while, hive-weed was sprouting all around us. But... it was just a dream."

Something similar to what loid says in the gameplay of the whispers in the wall.
------
In the secrets collectibles of duviri a scientist is mentioned (which I assume is Albrecht) They say that besides the drifter there have only been 2 people who have entered duviri, one is Teshin and the other is the scientist, the narrator tells us that this scientist talks about himself in the third person, referring to himself as if he were another person, I suppose implying that Wally somehow invaded his mind and body. In some of the same secrets collectibles it's say the scientist wanted to travel to the past o something like that. Did Albrecht travel to the past when he vanished from Duviri? That's why his fashion is similar to the 90s? It is a possibility and that also explains his change of image. 
IBnCWAU.png

I mean, if I had met a person with the appearance of Albrecht's portrait in the 90s, I would believe that the zombie apocalypse had begun.

Here some images of fashion from the 90s that resemble what we saw in the gamplay:

Spoiler

pgeimagedisplay-7aspx.jpg?la=en-GB&h=11190s-Fashion-Men-Minimal-Style.jpg

40fa7fe10bc74fd2449c6d82793a6bce.jpg

1-2023-03-25T205500.677.jpg61OqrD1V26L._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Plus size clothing, baggy jeans, jeans jackets, caps, military pants, working boots and the like matrix fashion, well some of this are fashions that is coming back in these days so it will seem new to many.

-----
There is also what Archimedean Yonta says.
"I had the Albrecht Entrati dream again. It's always the same. I ask him where he's gone, and he says 'Everywhere'. Then... he tears himself in half."

Past, future, present, everywhere.

It reminds me of a quote from Albert Einstein:
“For those of us who believe in physics, the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion" 

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
misspellings, Add text
  • Like 1

On 2023-09-11 at 12:15 PM, CosoMalvadoNG said:

In the audio fragments that we can hear in the Necraloid room in deimos, Albrecht relates that he was a mediocre scientist (Another wink to Albert Einstein) until he met Wally... So wally definitely changed something in his mind progressively, possibly replacing it little by little in his own body.

I was wondering if The Man in the Wall could be linked to Continuity. Continuity is basically a way for one mind to "corrupt with despair until only [the new one] remains", as explains Teshin in The War Within.

Could it be that the mind of people "sacrificed" through Continuity remain, dormant, somewhere, and when Entrati reached the Void for the first time, the Void entity "extracted" one of those, which would be very willing to seek revenge against Orokins (and hence why this Void entity has "helped us" by giving us Void powers after Zariman Ten Zero events).

That would also explain :

1. Why Entrati is unsure whether "he" escaped or "the other". If the dormant mind of the previous body owner has lived through Entrati's life without being able to act, he'd be confused about who he is really.

2. Why Entrati decided to stop using Continuity as a whole.

That sounds a bit far-fetched but I somehow want Continuity to be involved in this Void nightmare. That would link most Warframe's stories together and give it consistency.

Edited by Chewarette

hace 3 horas, Chewarette dijo:

2. Why Entrati decided to stop using Continuity as a whole.

He doesn't need continuity, after all, he met Wally and he came back alive which means that he must have made some deal... and you know what happens to the beings that make deals with Wally? They become immortals. Wally gave him some kind of power because right after meeting him Albrecht became brilliant and created a lot of things. as if he expected something that would happen in the future.