Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel path Circuit is still one of the worst gaming experience i've ever had.

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

23 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

After I got my last incarnon adapter, I never plan to touch it again. Well until they add more. But yeah, in the meantime I'm glad I don't have to touch it again.

Rebecca said last Friday there will be at least 5 more next year:

Q: Are there any plans for more Incarnon adapters?
A: Yes, there are. We intend to ship five next year; we just don't know when.

Q: Any plans to rebalance old weapons or at least add in new Incarnon adapters?
A: Yeah. We would probably go the Incarnon route, and we do plan on doing that.

Source: Game Awards 2023 interview

-c0y

5 hours ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

Why the hell are all you people apparently saying that super preparations is the main draw.

Maybe because this is the closest to endgame that warframe has?

And it actually rewards a player for investing in their arsenal?  (and I do mean their entire arsenal, not just the top 15 meta picks)

And that without being handed the meta crutches that just faceroll everything in the game it is still not that hard to solo to round 10 and actually is a good feeling to go "I didn't get the best weapons but I managed to win with some actual skill."

Meanwhile we have posters like you going "Remove the randomness!  Remove anything that makes it even remotely resemble endgame!!!!! But still give me the exact same rewards!!!!  I want to faceroll everything every time with no challenge or difficulty and want full rewards for it!"

All the while completely ignoring various ways you have to mitigate the RNG, or scout ahead slightly.  After all if you never leave the cave when jumping in solo nothing is re-rolled so you can check to see what your first decree is, what the 3 re-rolls of said decree is, and know exactly which is the best decree you will have stepping into the undercroft.....and if that isn't a big enough advantage to carry you until you get a few more decrees (many of which are stupidly broken, and the first few rounds are mind-numbingly easy) maybe you should look into actually preparing your arsenal and frames and weapons so that they can handle SP missions.

On 2023-12-10 at 5:07 PM, (PSN)rexis12 said:

the best choice my team got were sometimes the base Furis

You are aware that is one of the better incarnons when properly modded....right?
Charges up super fast, deals extremely high damage, hits a large area and can wipe groups, synergizes well with a ton of decrees, and when properly modded the incarnon furis can easily handle SP missions, even without going into incarnon mode (such as against infested).

When you whinge and complain and disregard actually good choices (the blast rolling, the furis incarnon, etc.) it just shows that you may not be ready for an endgame mode that requires you to know how things work at a deeper level than the faceroll required for the rest of the game.

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

You are aware that is one of the better incarnons when properly modded....right?

Base Furis. 

Read the post, Base Furis. 

As in a Furis that doesn't have Incarnon. 

"Aww how could he not already have the Incarnon"

I don't expect random players to just have all the #*!%ing free time in the world, why doesn't he have the Furis Incarnon? Who gives a S#&$, all that mattered was that he was having the absolute worst time of his life. 

46 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

mitigate the RNG

So the RNG IS bad then? 

Aite all I needed to hear.

1 hour ago, Dunkelheit said:

Please, let us refrain from personal vendettas

"Hey I know that I was the one that started with the personal vendettas, but YOU have to stop."

Piss off, there's nothing to discuss when you decided first hand to respond with a "you suck at teamplay and are selfish" To the most basic of criticism to your game mode. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hexerin said:

With zero intrinsics (aka being completely new to Duviri), you get three choices per decree. There's only two elemental auras, and one of them is literally the single strongest decree in Duviri. So you have the single strongest decree, a throwaway, and one other decree option. So yea, if you're intentionally choosing the bad option of the three that's on you. Improve yourself, and stop blaming the game.

I recommend ignoring this dude

From my tiny railjack quarrel with them, I realize common sense simply goes over their head. Typical #$&(% I guess

1 hour ago, Dunkelheit said:

@(PSN)rexis12

Let's move on from the personal ramblings and I will try again to give you a clear idea about my opinion. But let me at first say that I am talking about SP- Circuit, not the normal version. The normal version should be easily playable for everyone in the game, RNG or not RNG.

1. The RNG of Duviri Circuit becomes worse, the smaller the number of forma'ed weapons you have. This is why some people like it and some don't. The smaller your pool of Steel Path (SP) ready weapons is, the more unfun RNG becomes. Same goes for Intrinsics... since this is Warframe endgame, I suggest you have max intrinsics before you go in. If you go in before, don't use that as an argument, please.

2. The decrees in Circuit make weapons so unbelievably OP, it does not matter the situation. You can always make a weapon so good that you can pull your weight in Circuit. Maybe not from wave 1, but surely after wave 10 (which means 20 decrees, hard to believe that a weapon is still bad after 20 decrees and 3 rerolls). Even with your operator you can kill everything extremely easy with the right decrees.

3. If you get a properly forma'ed weapon (that does not suffer from severe ammo issues like the Zarr e.g.)  in a team, it is GG right from the start. You should easily be able to reach tier 5 from tier 0 and with the right frame, you can easily reach tier 10 (or 20 or 30).

4. EVEN IF YOU USE NO WEAPON AT ALL, it is possible to support your team in a way that you get to enemy lvl 9999, just by helping your team and not firing a single shot, with a properly equipped and levelled operator. Maybe it is fun for you, maybe it is not, but it is possible.

5. Circuit SP is absolutely optional. You don't need the rewards or Incarnons they offer to beat the game. If you don't like it, don't play it, but please don't complain and try to destroy the gamemode for others

6. Last but not least: I hate Kahl missions. Do you see me posting how bad they are and they should be changed/deleted? No, because I guess, some people like Kahl missions.

Please, let us refrain from personal vendettas and just challenge the points I just made. So maybe I can understand you better. If something is unclear to you, please ask and I will try to find a better wording.

Reasoning won’t work sir, they’ll ignore it

Completely agree with your viewpoint though, just making sure you don’t waste time convincing stubborn

6 hours ago, Malikili said:

From my tiny railjack quarrel with them, I realize common sense simply goes over their head. Typical #$&(% I guess

Completely agree with your viewpoint though, just making sure you don’t waste time convincing stubborn

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 3

Disclaimer, all the power to those who enjoy the circuit, and I am happy for them.

Personally, I loathe the principle of the game mode with every fiber of my being.

I love expressing myself through the choices I make, not through the lack of them.

I only play the game mode passively while listening to something only because I need to farm specific arcanes or weapons.

Now with the new update we will have the chance to exchange stock Arcanes from a new vendor, which is wonderful news for me, And I won't have to deal with this game mode again, only for the Incarnon weapons.

Again I am happy for those who enjoy the mode and I wish them all the best.

It's just not for me.

• Like 1

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Malikili:

Thanks for the hint, I will surely follow it. I always think I can find an angle to discuss in a civil way, because sometimes I react in a dumb way, too, but with me it is redeemable. I always think about what others say to me, even this guy. But after this:

vor 8 Stunden schrieb (PSN)rexis12:

"Hey I know that I was the one that started with the personal vendettas, but YOU have to stop."

I know that this is a lost cause, becuse I offered him peace and he did not accept it. Yet in his mind he feels that I asked him to stop. Angry guy, probably quite young.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, _COY_ said:

Rebecca said last Friday there will be at least 5 more next year:

Q: Are there any plans for more Incarnon adapters?
A: Yes, there are. We intend to ship five next year; we just don't know when.

Q: Any plans to rebalance old weapons or at least add in new Incarnon adapters?
A: Yeah. We would probably go the Incarnon route, and we do plan on doing that.

Source: Game Awards 2023 interview

-c0y

Yeah, that's why I said until they add more. Until then, i'm not touching it and once I get them, I won't touch it again.

On 2023-12-07 at 6:36 AM, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

AND IT’S NOT ABOUT DIFFICULTY!

Sorry, I had to make this in Big bold and all caps because some people here have the attention span of the "huh!" cat and wouldn't bother reading the thread before arguing with their own conclusions in the comments, no offense to anyone, it's just how it is.

The circuit randomizer, The thing I absolutely despise about the circuit is the randomizer, I can tolerate it in normal version, but on steel path, it's just a chore, nothing less of that.
it's one thing to cripple you by giving you harder enemies to fight, it's a completely different story when they try again by not giving you the things you want to use RIGHT NOW.

My experience with the circuit has been like this: I need this x reward or incarnon weapon, so I'm forced to play it, I scroll over to see which Warframe and weapon it has that I can tolerate using...I either leave the Duviri mode and come back later for another round of monopoly or clench up and just get this over with
Even when the circuit is giving me OP stuff, if it's not the things I want to use, it's never fun for me...and God forbid they give me trash items.

Not a Main problem: I play different Warframes a lot, so it's not just a problem for players who main one Warframe, I was obsessed with Hydroid the other week now my entire Warframe gameplay is centered around Hildryn, who knows in a few days it could be Dagath, Gauss, etc.

Playing one round of normal circuit to refresh the random drop is not a solution and it's adding to the CHORE: One answer I might get is "just play the normal circuit for one round and leave to get another round of Warframes and weapon that you might use....NO! this isn't helping the situation, this is just adding to the tedious chore.

yeah but that's about it, and I guess using stalker is fun so I enjoy that when he's available.

It would be tolerable if the "loner builds" werent so awful. Like being modded for impact, for example.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2023-12-12 at 3:54 PM, (PSN)Nelsconey said:

If you load into SP Duviri and can do no damage with your weapons. 

That's a you problem. 

Dont ask to have it changed because you aren't prepared.  

man... what the hell? YOU CANNOT CHOOSE THE WEAPONS, it IS the RNG that make this game mode teddious, why do i care in putting 4~6 formas in my wf, primary, secondary, melee, and farm all those arcanes if i cannot use them when i need to in the game? imo RNG is good for things like the arcane disolver in the new zone with Human Loid, thats the RNG i think everyone here agrees to stay with, but no when the RNG just messed up your own gameplay that's NOT FUN.

• Like 1

As I told you that I don't have enough forma to install 3 to 6 forma per weapons, 35 pl per 3 formas is so expensive and can't afford it all to install other weapons again and again. This is absolutely stupid. There are people who have anough in forma and can quickly do their work, but we, like me, are poor in forma. Enough of the nonsense.  its a lot more devs who wants to frustrate us with their bad RNG since the duviri release. its a big failure.

• Like 1

On 2023-12-07 at 4:44 AM, Aruquae said:

Didn’t know you can do that. I wish it was just a randomize button you can click, but it can’t be the same items you used in the run before. I can already see the problems with that though. For one, people can just randomize their favorite 3 warframes, guns, etc..

I'd be okay with a randomize button if it had a cost associated with it. Cause I think the random loadouts is, in general, a positive part of circuit cause it motivates me to keep my frame/weapon builds up to date and also gives me a reason to play frames that I have built when I normally wouldn't bother with them.

Make a re-roll cost a pathos clamp is probably fair. It's a resource that even long-time players won't have in abundance but is also not super costly as a SP run of lone story gives effectively 15 re-rolls.

You are missing the point of this game mode. To say "I do not want random stuff in circuit"
It is like saying "I do not want to fly in archwing"
There is no helping you when you simply dislike what the mode is.

This is supposed to be rogue-like experience, where temporary buffs(cards) are lost on each playthru and add large power boosts.
While taking proper care of all your items and min-maxing  schools, arcanes etc is the long-term progression to make it easier.

Here is how I play steel path circuit
>Join in
>Do not pick any weapon or warframe and just run to the "start round"
>1shot all enemies without using any cards
>Win few rounds with 0 danger of losing
>Get my reward(incarnation )
>Wait 1 week to do that again.

What I'd like to complain about is that it is too easy and does not punish you for not min-maxing everything.
After you git gud all the power boosts are pointless unless you want to push untill level-cap.(which i'd not advice because bugs will make you stuck and you lose hours of progress, which i experienced multiple times)

On 2023-12-11 at 8:05 AM, iiReapzx said:

I'm a long time player and I've already established what I like and don't like, so why would I ever wanna use some ancient forgotten weapon over something I actually enjoy and frequently use.

TBF to the devs, I think it's their attempt to get long time players to look at frames/weapons they haven't touched in a long time without just buffing everything old.

On 2023-12-11 at 8:05 AM, iiReapzx said:

Or add a button like someone else said that lets you reroll your warframe and weapon options a few times.

I'd be ok with this as long as it costs something so the point of the circuit for vet players of returning to old stuff again and also as a goal for old-time players to gear up more of the roster of weapons/frames is still realized. It'd have to be something people actually care about and don't have in abundance. I'd say 1 pathos clamp is pretty fair.

On 2023-12-12 at 6:54 AM, Tsukinoki said:

Maybe because this is the closest to endgame that warframe has?

And it actually rewards a player for investing in their arsenal?  (and I do mean their entire arsenal, not just the top 15 meta picks)

And that without being handed the meta crutches that just faceroll everything in the game it is still not that hard to solo to round 10 and actually is a good feeling to go "I didn't get the best weapons but I managed to win with some actual skill."

Meanwhile we have posters like you going "Remove the randomness!  Remove anything that makes it even remotely resemble endgame!!!!! But still give me the exact same rewards!!!!  I want to faceroll everything every time with no challenge or difficulty and want full rewards for it!"

All the while completely ignoring various ways you have to mitigate the RNG, or scout ahead slightly.  After all if you never leave the cave when jumping in solo nothing is re-rolled so you can check to see what your first decree is, what the 3 re-rolls of said decree is, and know exactly which is the best decree you will have stepping into the undercroft.....and if that isn't a big enough advantage to carry you until you get a few more decrees (many of which are stupidly broken, and the first few rounds are mind-numbingly easy) maybe you should look into actually preparing your arsenal and frames and weapons so that they can handle SP missions.

Charges up super fast, deals extremely high damage, hits a large area and can wipe groups, synergizes well with a ton of decrees, and when properly modded the incarnon furis can easily handle SP missions, even without going into incarnon mode (such as against infested).

When you whinge and complain and disregard actually good choices (the blast rolling, the furis incarnon, etc.) it just shows that you may not be ready for an endgame mode that requires you to know how things work at a deeper level than the faceroll required for the rest of the game.

If decrees didnt exist, you might have a point i can consider vslid, but they do and you dont. 

A "loaner build" trash weapon with enough decrees piled onto it will invalidate any "BUT AT LEAST ITS CHALLENGING" aspect the randomizer brings to the table.

I recognize that there are some people, who actually take the time to optimize every possible weapon and frame even the ones that they dont ever use just for the sake of "expanding their arsenal" and im sure both of them really appreciate their finally being some miniscule benefit to doing that, but again, kind of invalidated as well. 

"Status spreads to nearby enemies and enemies close to me take cold procs and i do bonus damage to enemies affected by cold procs and hits do extra hits that do corrosive and crit damage is doubled and status damage is doubled and cold and toxin procs are now also viral procs and and and and and"

Ever since The Circus dropped people have been expressing frustration with the randomizer and theres always been somebody to make it out like oh its just a skill issue from hugging thr meta all the time. That aint it chief.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ECCHOSIERRA said:

If decrees didnt exist, you might have a point i can consider vslid, but they do and you dont. 

A "loaner build" trash weapon with enough decrees piled onto it will invalidate any "BUT AT LEAST ITS CHALLENGING" aspect the randomizer brings to the table.

I recognize that there are some people, who actually take the time to optimize every possible weapon and frame even the ones that they dont ever use just for the sake of "expanding their arsenal" and im sure both of them really appreciate their finally being some miniscule benefit to doing that, but again, kind of invalidated as well. 

"Status spreads to nearby enemies and enemies close to me take cold procs and i do bonus damage to enemies affected by cold procs and hits do extra hits that do corrosive and crit damage is doubled and status damage is doubled and cold and toxin procs are now also viral procs and and and and and"

Ever since The Circus dropped people have been expressing frustration with the randomizer and theres always been somebody to make it out like oh its just a skill issue from hugging thr meta all the time. That aint it chief.

Wait until they find out the randomness can be made completely trivialized by:
Loading into circuit.
Playing one objective.
Leave.
Everything is now re-rolled.

If you cant be bothered to do that, Sounds like a you problem.

Such non complaints smh.

The game mode is easy as hell ngl and I haven't even unlocked nor optimized the whole arsenal of my weapons. My friend ran through it with the damn stug and wasn't complaining one bit and still killing enemies with it. He took one of the most arguably worst weapons in the game and made it a monster.

Thats what the decrees are there for, Didnt roll the ones you needed? Well thats just how it is and you gotta try more runs, Sure it can be frustrating but its not a problem since you can just run it more for different outcomes. Its a randomized mode for a reason and it was made specifically that way. Not everything in the game will conform to you, You gotta conform to it.

Sometimes it really is just a skill issue.

Edited by darklord122

sounds like you just have a fundamental dislike of the core element of the game mode. warframe is a big game with a lot of modes, not all of them are for you. not all of them are for me either...

you can buy incarnons for plat, so you can bypass the whole mode if you want to.

otherwise it sounds like a gear problem.  just because a mode is unlocked doesn't mean YOU are ready to run it. barring time gates a new player can access most in game content in less than a week of play. that does not mean they are equipped to actually run that content.

FYI there are weights to the randomness. there is a higher chance for you to get gear you don't own. so the best way to cut down on repeatedly getting fodder you tossed is to build it again.

5 hours ago, darklord122 said:

My friend ran through it with the damn stug and wasn't complaining one bit and still killing enemies with it.

went to level cap with a player running yarelli and the stug. truly a sight to behold

6 hours ago, darklord122 said:

Wait until they find out the randomness can be made completely trivialized by:
Loading into circuit.
Playing one objective.
Leave.
Everything is now re-rolled.

If you cant be bothered to do that, Sounds like a you problem.

Such non complaints smh.

The game mode is easy as hell ngl and I haven't even unlocked nor optimized the whole arsenal of my weapons. My friend ran through it with the damn stug and wasn't complaining one bit and still killing enemies with it. He took one of the most arguably worst weapons in the game and made it a monster.

Thats what the decrees are there for, Didnt roll the ones you needed? Well thats just how it is and you gotta try more runs, Sure it can be frustrating but its not a problem since you can just run it more for different outcomes. Its a randomized mode for a reason and it was made specifically that way. Not everything in the game will conform to you, You gotta conform to it.

Sometimes it really is just a skill issue.

Its not about whether the content is too *difficult* its just *annoying*. 

They could randomize your appearance on spawn while theyre at it and people would complain about not being able to use their preferred fashion frame choices and the same people (like you) would be making the same non point about "skill issue". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECCHOSIERRA said:

Its not about whether the content is too *difficult* its just *annoying*. 

They could randomize your appearance on spawn while theyre at it and people would complain about not being able to use their preferred fashion frame choices and the same people (like you) would be making the same non point about "skill issue". 

Sometimes things are just annoying and guess what, Deal with it.

I dont complain that a rougelike game is randomized every time I run one.
I dont complain a tileset is randomized every time I run a mode.

If I dislike a mode, I either: A, Deal with it or find other ways of getting enjoyment out of it. Or B, just dont play it.

And skill issue is very much an point for you here, Considering you where talking about hugging the meta a couple posts back and I literally told you about the most non meta weapon in existence still doing gods work in the circuit. Hell the game gives you optimized builds quite generously for things you dont even have and yet its somehow still not enough.

If you can't conform to the mode the way its meant to be played then you may have to reconsider playing it at all, Cause its clearly not for you.

The devs wont tailor the mode for your experience. Sometimes you gotta roll with what the game offers and actually work for it.

Dont like it? The game offers you more outside of that.

Edited by darklord122
  • Like 3

It’s really not the most engaging mode, personally. A bunch of ability spam and as much overkill as I can cram into a thing; a lot of decrees aren’t even really a consideration

I just wish that DE didn’t scale us through some Intrinsics as we gain Decrees, otherwise I’d enjoy the standard mode with greater variety and better balance more. I’m pretty sore about the game deciding for me how much stats I should have

16 minutes ago, Merkranire said:

It’s really not the most engaging mode, personally. A bunch of ability spam and as much overkill as I can cram into a thing; a lot of decrees aren’t even really a consideration

I just wish that DE didn’t scale us through some Intrinsics as we gain Decrees, otherwise I’d enjoy the standard mode with greater variety and better balance more. I’m pretty sore about the game deciding for me how much stats I should have

I mean the mode generally is just for the variety and to see what unorthodox stuff you can do. I can understand some parts not being standard can be unfun but the whole mode is about being non standard to begin with.

1 minute ago, darklord122 said:

I mean the mode generally is just for the variety and to see what unorthodox stuff you can do. I can understand some parts not being standard can be unfun but the whole mode is about being non standard to begin with.

I get that, and it enables some things I couldn’t do elsewhere due to Steel Path’s specific modifiers (though I do prefer being able to choose if I’m going to be dealing with SP’s modifiers).

I’m going to have to question the bit about variety though, since I simply can’t use most of the ways I’d like to build because I’ve got to sacrifice a lot just to get plenty of gear through the door in the first place; is why I like the standard, because it feels a lot more like something like Dead Cells but we can customise the effects from the gear’s modless baseline and we got whatever mods and arcanes to do it