Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another disgusting "wall" that players have to endure. . .

Archwing = good concept

K-Drive = good concept

Railjack = good concept

Necramech = bad concept

I came back to the game only to find myself not being able to progress any further, unless i chore myself with content i do not like. I started playing this game 8 years ago and i've seen many changes. Some where for the better and some where for the worse.

Everything that i have be it Archwing, K-Drive, Railjack, Operator school, Frames, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Pet is maxed.

With that being said i cannot progress the story in order to unlock the Tenokai, the Melee Arcanes, Archon mods and more, unless i farm and build a Necramech that i don't like. . .seriusly? They are nothing more than some ugly looking "crappy" machines and you forcing them to us down the throat if we want to progress the game. Not only that but the price to buy them from the market is 375 platinum, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND>? First you remove Channeling from the game now this BS?

Instead of making the Operator more powerful in order to be able to story wise beat the Sentinels, you nerf his abillities in gameplay and develop a thrash can called Necramech in order to compensate or something? It is disappointing. 

Edited by Prostreet150

19 minutes ago, Prostreet150 said:

K-Drive = good concept

19 minutes ago, Prostreet150 said:

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND>?

Nope they arent, but I can clearly see who is. :clem:

These days the Necra farm is short, since you can now obtain the needed pieces from standing aswell.

• Like 13

Just now, SneakyErvin said:

These days the Necra farm is short, since you can now obtain the needed pieces from standing aswell.

Not to throw a wrench there and I haven't touched Necramechs in a while but I got several people in clan and alliance hitting this wall too because they apparently need some rare Deimos fish to build the Necramech, and the fish bait requires high rank with the Entrati syndicate.

Again, if this is true, then it's a rather annoying walk because ranking up a syndicate can take weeks.

• Like 1

Kdrive good while necramech bad?  The ****?

Necramech's got its flaws, sure, but it's usable for actually meaningful gameplay stuff.  Not as much as some would hope (still not available in regular missions bar a few), but where it is usable, it's decent.

Kdrive is just useless and barely functional all around.

• Like 12

...The Necramech is literally the best implemented of those solely because Voidrig is HILARIOUSLY powerful thanks to its 4th ability hitting like a runaway freight train.

They've done basically nothing with Railjack since the Corpus Proxima iirc, Archwings are pretty much just there for open world travel nowadays and K-Drives are...a pointless minigame at best.

• Like 7

You can't expect a live service game to always offer things you like. Games like these have a "golden era" of content that is different for every player based on what they enjoy. You dislike Necramech, but that's just within the context of how you enjoy Warframe.

Warframe's "identity" has always been about trying and tying in many unrelated systems to dip into new unknowns with gear and progression. Necramech is just another one of those cases.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Not to throw a wrench there and I haven't touched Necramechs in a while but I got several people in clan and alliance hitting this wall too because they apparently need some rare Deimos fish to build the Necramech, and the fish bait requires high rank with the Entrati syndicate.

Again, if this is true, then it's a rather annoying walk because ranking up a syndicate can take weeks.

Fish are tradable last time I checked.

As to the OP , 

There are many things that you may find to be a bad concept but is enjoyed by some other part of the community.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Nope they arent, but I can clearly see who is. :clem:

Some people used to skate when they were kids.

Also i used to play Tony Hawk in playstation 1.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

A player needs to get to rank 3 with the Entrati to get the various mineral refining blueprints required. The bait for Myxostomata requires rank 4, but it's not needed. They can spawn without the bait, and, frankly, fishing, even with the right bait, is the worst way to try get the parts needed. It's much more efficient to use the Requiem Obelisks for this stuff (since they can drop all the fishing parts required), and those only requires the Operator unlocked (which is already needed to use a Necramech).

• Like 1

bro thinks 375 is outrageous when rhino base rhino costs the same on wfm.

bro thinks k-drive is a good  concept

bro thinks mechs are bad

bro thinks his opinion on one thing represents the entire playerbase

bro complaining about an easy grind

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Voltage said:

You can't expect a live service game to always offer things you like. Games like these have a "golden era" of content that is different for every player based on what they enjoy. You dislike Necramech, but that's just within the context of how you enjoy Warframe.

Warframe's "identity" has always been about trying and tying in many unrelated systems to dip into new unknowns with gear and progression. Necramech is just another one of those cases.

The point is they could have given you one just for the story quest, but if you wanted to use one outside of that specific story quest, you would have to craft one yourself.

The way you have to build one in order to play the story is BS.

It's like hating a food and someone is forcing you to eat it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Good for them and good for you

Your point OP?

Wasn't my point obvious?

If you like cars and someone else likes motorcycles, you can't say "motorcycles are bad".

The problem here is that they are forcing you to ride a bike when you don't like bikes.

9 minutes ago, Prostreet150 said:

The point is they could have given you one just for the story quest, but if you wanted to use one outside of that specific story quest, you would have to craft one yourself.

The way you have to build one in order to play the story is BS.

It's like hating a food and someone is forcing you to eat it.

railjacks are a more complex grind than necromechs, but you don't seem to have an issue with them even though they are also required

10 minutes ago, Prostreet150 said:

Wasn't my point obvious?

If you like cars and someone else likes motorcycles, you can't say "motorcycles are bad".

The problem here is that they are forcing you to ride a bike when you don't like bikes.

You realise you're not the only warframe player in the world, right?

12 minutes ago, Prostreet150 said:

Using your own words: "If you like k-drive and someone else likes Necramechs, you can't say "Necramechs are bad""; it goes both ways buddy

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

You realise you're not the only warframe player in the world, right?

Using your own words: "If you like k-drive and someone else likes Necramechs, you can't say "Necramechs are bad""; it goes both ways buddy

Last time i've checked K-Drives are not forced to continue story in order to unlock some of the most powerfull things like Tenokai, Archon mods and the coloured Cystals.

So ye if you force me to eat something i don't like, i will call it out.

• Like 1

You came back to the game? Meaning you left?

Lucky you, they made necramech easier to acquire. You only need items from Deimos now, and you get a full voidrig set of blueprints for free. If you somehow don’t get the casings you can always trade for them, but they’re quite easy to get through bounties. 

Stop complaining and start grinding Tenno. You haven’t even gotten to see the shard farms yet.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

This ^

41 minutes ago, Prostreet150 said:

Wasn't my point obvious?

No, it wasn't and clearly Krsim here made a good point using your own words even

Don't like it?, too bad, everyone else here likes Nercamechs

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Prostreet150 said:

Some people used to skate when they were kids.

Also i used to play Tony Hawk in playstation 1.

Yep Tony Hawk was awesome, no denying that, but that was Tony Hawk, not K-drive garbage.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Never bought a single bait in Deimos. Never traded either. I did however fiddle with all the obelisks I saw.

You do however need rank 3 with the Entrati to get recipes for the mining products. But you need those no matter if you like Necras or not, unless someone plans to skip everything else Deimos related aswell.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Prostreet150 said:

almost everything in warframe is like that.
some people don't like fishing - but stuff is locked behind it
some don't like mining - stuff locked
some don't like/struggle with tenno stealth - quest locked 🤣
some don't like necralisk - stuff locked
some don't like duvari - stuff locked.

and no matter what you don't like and "call out", others will say "I like it" or "its not that bad

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Prostreet150 said:

Last time i've checked K-Drives are not forced to continue story in order to unlock some of the most powerfull things like Tenokai, Archon mods and the coloured Cystals.

I used your own words against you, deal with it

Stelle-Smug.png

Also, you can buy mech parts from Loid

Another thing: dunno if you noticed, but the game is free; farm or buy, you don't even need to be the one spending money, trade plat with people & buy it that way

Edited by -Krism-
  • Like 5

Yea, those are all bad.

They didn't have to be and some at one point weren't as bad but they're pretty bad now.

You're gunna love that Sentient mission in Veil Proximia.
I have most maxed out Arch-guns and still couldn't keep up. Had to go Madurai Operator.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

The bait for the fish is one rank higher than you get the part which required. Takes and extra 2 days or I guess more at lower MR.

I just bought the fish and kept going. Dumb oversight.

• Like 1