Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #69!

[DE]Rebecca

lp2qN2U.png

Join us this Friday, February 19th for Devstream #69!

Who: The usual crew is back on the couch!

What: We'll be taking a look at the coming 18.5 Update! Following the tradition of our past '.5' Updates containing significant content, we'll be dedicating this Stream to what everyone can expect when Update 18.5 goes live on their platforms! Don't miss it! We'll also get some of your top Questions answered – so put them in this here thread.

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, February 19th at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on February 19th.  

Edited by DERebecca
Added pretty picture!

Now, we know the moon has a direct effect on earth's water. Given we don't know too much of the state of the earth in this universe, would the reintroduction of the moon have any adverse affects to the planet?

Any assets or hints for the new frame teased in devstream 68?

Could we be given more info on the lore behind the next major quest involving ballas? Could it pertain to the creation of the warframes?

Any news on PBR for the primes that lack it, or any visual updates for the older primes (excal, frost, etc.) 

Will Kunai Prime be given it's proper name?

Any word on the next potential rework Scott is working on?

Any word on the dual dark sword + new stance?

Can we see another contest in the vein of the one that brought about the creation of the mios any time soon or was it a one time deal?

Any word on when we'll get more sentients to fight? maybe a sentient themed event or tactical alert?

Any news regarding the recently talked about stance acquisition rework?

Any new deluxe skins being worked on besides Zephyr's?

Last year there was mention of a Mastery Rank Audit to try and adjust gear to an appropriate ranking. with the release of the nikana prime, which is purchasable right now, a low mastery rank can BUY one of the best melee weapons. It is also better than the dragon nikana which is MR 8. Is there any progress on the audit?

Edited by LordOfScrugging

Suggestion regarding melee stance UI.

Can DE list the damage multipliers and status effects of all combos in the melee stance UI?
Using the wiki isn't reliable and it's very tedious to do ingame testing, having the exact info in game can greatly help many when wanting to maximize their Melee builds.

The info could be stored in a drop down table when you hover over parts of the combo.
Examples

Crimson Dervish

2Zk7hwP.jpg
6paKrEe.jpg
OpAY6j7.jpg

Vulpine Mask

GR6hgv0.jpg

can you also add a block statistic

Edited by RIOT

Loot-providing “meta” skills, such as Desecrate and Ore Gaze, make it more rewarding to play a specific way (loot caving, 4xIvara pickpocketing Misery, etc) and have been known to compel toxic behaviors. Why continue to make more, instead of adjusting loot tables?

Scott: Previously you’ve stated that you were considering blanket changes to improve the baseline scalability of damaging powers. Atlas' Landslide and Equinox's Maim both have phenomenal scalability in their damage, but when will we see older skills like Fireball and Crush be made similarly effective? I feel this is especially relevant if you plan to re-tune Volt to live up to his title as an "alternative to gunplay".

Presently all melee weapons share the same base stats in newer systems - Channeling, Comboing and Charging - and hidden stats relative to Stealth and Blocking. Have you considered altering these base stats for some weapon types, to enhance build variety and increase the value of some "middle of the pack" weapons, such as Scythes?

The revamp to Focus presently encourages players to ignore distressed allies in favor of being "hallway heroes" during Convergence, while the random drop locations on Convergence often call for players to travel great distances away from party members. Is this anti-teamplay an intended result of Focus?

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items, to prevent the need to overwrite the tints on re-PBR'd frames like Loki Prime... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

Edited by Archwizard

Question: Focus convergence is a relative new feature but what are your intentions for this? Some people feel it have reinforced the grind rather than solving it, can we expect changes to it in the coming future or are you gonna let it remain for a while?

Edited by Ory_Hara

So will we be able to rush Kubrow and Kavat maturity? I hate waiting two days for maturity. I would gladly pay another 10 plat to rush maturity. Please, please please please please please please please, allow this to happen. I hate the wait for Kubrow maturing. It's a big reason why I'm not on as much, I'm a pretty active Kubrow breeder.

I have only one question. WHY are the accuracy values of lots of weapons stealth nerfed when unaimed?

Most notable examples are :

Latron series

Sybaris

Lex series

Seer

Vasto series

These used to be pinpoint if you fired after the reticule reset to its original position, now it has spread regardless of how long you wait. Why is this stealth nerf set in, give me the reasons. IF this is a bug (highly unlikely), then fix it, please!

And before anyone else is confused, no I am not referring to the idle aim sway that they introduced (again without mentioning in the official patch notes).

Edited by Neah

Talk about the rhino feedback thread, we have 19 pages and two months of feedback and havent heard anything about it.

You think hes ok where hes at? General consensus seems to be he needs more armor and the ability to recast iron skin and roar. Some feel ironclad charge should be just how charge works. What do you think de? Should an augment be the only way to make a frames ability useful for endgame?