The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

Hmm...Personally Orpheus would strike me as all too simple, being one of the more well known Greek tragedies, and at this point we've got a pretty impressive track of frames named after Greek Myth already. Some variety wouldn't be remiss at this point.

To that end...I'm inclined to something simple, such as Quaver or Minim. Forte is also possibly a matter, if a bit obvious, and Tremolo maybe. Either way, opinions vary.

11 hours ago, Jamescell said:

Isn't Orpheus generally a male name? Bardframe is female.

Considering we've already got Zephyr, whom in Greek myth was one of the Anemoi, Greek Gods of wind, depends somewhat on how well the name can lend to gender neutrality.

Gerudo Valley (don't care would it be old or new version)

Death Rally (Final race where it is decided will you win the game completely or keep playing. I am speaking about the old version of Death Rally though)

Miracle of Sound has some good stuff in my opinion.

Axiom Verge is also one what has good soundtrack. (Also recommending you guys check out that game if you have played NES Metroid games. Because man you are in for some good game time)

Borderlands 2 has some good music too.

Duke Nukem 3D (Who wants to remember the new one? I don't)

Of course. We must have the good old Doom music too and I mean the first and second doom game music remastered a bit. Boom every gamer will love it. Sure Wolfenstein might have been the father of whole FPS genre but Doom was what brought it all in to another level... Although a bit too much yes.

4 hours ago, Catacomb said:

Players will be able to MAKE their own songs and other people's, so you'll have to either remake the song ingame or hope someone else shares their code.

Many games in the past have allowed players to create music, such as Mabinogi in a MML format or APB:Reloaded in a MIDI format. 

The music creation interface is probably similar to MIDI so it should be easy to copy the notes for most songs off the internet.

15 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

Bard frame is female but honestly her looks is more like a droid than a real female. The recent frames looks so anti human and you cannot really imagine anything inside the armor. 

Btw that name is cool but not for the bard.

The frames aren't suits you know. There's nothing 'inside' them. 

[Spoilers] I guess,

but Warframes are grown from a non-mutated form of the Technocyte virus (which is why we are immune to the infestation). They are basically non-mutated infested humanoids, but with some mechanical components integrated in for their shield systems and the like. They aren't suits that our Operators wear, they are fully functioning individual bodies; a hybrid of grown flesh and constructed machinery. Our Operators merely 'puppet' the Warframes around with their psychic void energy (Transference). Each Warframe is built to receive the void energy and direct it into a different form. Ember's construction directs the pure void energy into heat, for instance. 

The Warframes have no requirement in any case to be perfectly humanoid in proportion, and when you look closely at most of the joints and body proportions, you realise that basically none of them could comfortably 'fit' a person inside, even if they were just suits.

7 hours ago, Xarteros said:

The frames aren't suits you know. There's nothing 'inside' them. 

[Spoilers] I guess,

but Warframes are grown from a non-mutated form of the Technocyte virus (which is why we are immune to the infestation). They are basically non-mutated infested humanoids, but with some mechanical components integrated in for their shield systems and the like. They aren't suits that our Operators wear, they are fully functioning individual bodies; a hybrid of grown flesh and constructed machinery. Our Operators merely 'puppet' the Warframes around with their psychic void energy (Transference). Each Warframe is built to receive the void energy and direct it into a different form. Ember's construction directs the pure void energy into heat, for instance. 

The Warframes have no requirement in any case to be perfectly humanoid in proportion, and when you look closely at most of the joints and body proportions, you realise that basically none of them could comfortably 'fit' a person inside, even if they were just suits.

Yeah true after they decided how the lore goes. I knew this but I like my headcanon. Inaros a good example and limbo how a frame are not comfortable. The first frames were more humanlike because they present a past where we didn't knew what the frames are. That is a reason why peoples went upset because everyone could imagine what they want and then they introduced the operators.

22 hours ago, John89brensen said:

Orpheus was a musician and poet from a Greek myth, he is the one that goes into the Underworld to save his loved one. With his music he convinces Hades to let her go back to the mortal world. Of course its a greek myth so it doesnt have a happy ending.

Alot of ppl have no idea who he is unfortunately.