Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lau Spy Mission as Sortie

PGDraxos

So today's sortie includes the Lau spy mission. After spending the last hour trying to complete it all I have to say is "what the actual Hell DE?"

nobody likes these missions and as a result nobody knows how to do them. I'm not very good at parkour so I cant complete one of them by myself and if I play on public someone always triggers an alarm. The last mission I played before I gave up was almost done, with me hacking the last spy vault when someone walked in, triggered the alarm and then left. The host migration that ensued resulted in everyone being kicked from the mission and having to start over. At that point I said F*** it and quit bothering.

I get that the sortie should be difficult and a challenging part of the game but that this is just rage inducing and unless I'm gonna get a Legendary Core (which we all know I wont) it just isnt worth my time to do it.

P.S. Yes this is me ranting cuz I'm pissed off at having wasted an hours of my time. I'm not apologizing for that.

Edited by PGDraxos

7 minutes ago, PGDraxos said:

So today's sortie includes the Lau spy mission. After spending the last hour trying to complete it all I have to say is "what the actual Hell DE?"

nobody likes these missions and as a result nobody knows how to do them. I'm not very good at parkour so I cant complete one of them by myself and if I play on public someone always triggers an alarm. The last mission I played before I gave up was almost done, with me hacking the last spy vault when someone walked in, triggered the alarm and then left. The host migration that ensued resulted in everyone being kicked from the mission and having to start over. At that point I said F*** it and quit bothering.

I get that the sortie should be difficult and a challenging part of the game but that this is just rage inducing and unless I'm gonna get a Legendary Core (which we all know I wont) it just isnt worth my time to do it.

P.S. Yes this is me ranting cuz I'm pissed off at having wasted an hours of my time. I'm not apologizing for that.

The Lua missions are very doable, and with practice you will understand how to complete them. Personally I enjoy the challenge.

The lua spy mission is 100% consistent and easy. It can be weird to figure out the first time, but hey, you've got infinite practice tries. Don't even need to be on the sortie version!

...Though with how bad people always say randoms are at spy missions, this must be especially bad to not solo.

Edited by OvisCaedo

All the vaults aren't actually that bad to do when you figure them out. All of them have a stealth method of completion which just takes a bit of brainpower to solve.

Plus, they drop Axi relics and some Acolyte mods, what's not to like? 

Not hard once you get used to it, here is a simple guide:

BTW the Loki exploit has been fixed so ignore that part.

At 2:44 there is a grate that can be destroyed to the right that skips the laser and time rush

Edited by Dragazer

18 minutes ago, PGDraxos said:

nobody likes these missions and as a result nobody knows how to do them

I love Spy missions, I love the Lua missions in particular, they are very simple to do once you know how.

But hey, you can learn how to do them, waiting for the next time they are in a Sortie.

Complaining about a mission that actual needs time and some skill, welcome to gameplay instead of simple kill everything mass destruct way. Learn the room patterns and waht you need ot do in them like every spy room, i am sick of people running into them brainless and complain about it failing.

It took me half an hour with a youtube video and I failed on the very last vault right outside the door when my son grabbed the controller and I fell into a beam.  Someone isn't getting his college paid for in 17 years.

Overall I'm not a big fan of all these platforming and puzzles in my mass murder simulator.  That's not what I play the game for.  Let's keep parkour and stealth as tools and not the main event.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

It took me half an hour with a youtube video and I failed on the very last vault right outside the door when my son grabbed the controller and I fell into a beam.  Someone isn't getting his college paid for in 17 years.

Overall I'm not a big fan of all these platforming and puzzles in my mass murder simulator.  That's not what I play the game for.  Let's keep parkour and stealth as tools and not the main event.

You know, back when it started Warframe was more stealthy and needing to be careful, mass destruct all good and all but it is defintily not the main focus of the game, it mixes some types. You not like it, ignore it and skip it or let ohers help you out. People act like you need to redo a 1 hour mission fro mscrap or so. You know in other games you have to plan in failures like in raids or so.

I was thinking that people do not come to Lua because it do not drop anything special (aside from certain mods). A shame really, it's a very beautiful place. I love it.

But tbh, walking into unknown sortie spy mission without preparation in a PUG group? Thats a recipe for a disaster and have nothing to do with a location.

Limbo cheeses the Lua Spy missions Hard.

Wall Latch, shoot the orb that starts the wall latch process, go back through the rift to current time (have to shoot the rift), dodge past the sentry bot, walk through the little tunnel, bullet jump up to the whole in the wall, take a void walk through the lasers, bullet jump past the 2nd sentry bot into the crevice while the sentry bot looks toward your direction. Make sure you are sill in the void, jump across the room to the alcove, bullet jump past the lasers to a crack in the wall in the top left as you look toward the center of the room, drop down on top of the hack terminal, jump through the rift and hack the terminal

Laser Hall, Limbo cares not about your puny electrified floors or lasers not made of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff

C, Go through the rift, hack the terminal on the left side of the main room, shoot the orb, jump into the void and sprint through the two rooms, jump out of the void, step on the pressure plate, shoot the target jump in the void run through the rooms to the next large room, hack the terminal, shoot the target jump through the rift, shoot the explosive box that got transported through the rift, jump through the rift in the next room next to the hack terminal and you are done.

I do a full run in maybe 7 minutes then laugh all the way to my plat bank.