Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.2 + 19.3.2.1

[DE]Drew

45 minutes ago, NyxCrab said:

Not everyone does raids or have the time to constantly farm rare and expensive prime parts. 

You have the option of Cash ... it's a really sad argument in a couple of hour you can haver a lot of relics and with that a lot of prime parts (not even mention sindicate stuff )  .... getting pl in the game is insane easy .

11 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

19.3.2  broke Mesa's Shooting Gallery, guys.

It currently doesn't work at all: it has no visual indication, to timer, no effect (on allies and enemies). Same goes for its Muzzle Flash augment.

pics:

#1 (aug)

#2 (vanilla)

You press it once and then it says the power «in use» while it's not. Transference doesn't disable it, but death does (though, there's still no effect after).

Thanks for the heads up. We're working on integrating a fix now.

Just now, Yagamilight123 said:

You have the option of Cash ... it's a really sad argument in a couple of hour you can haver a lot of relics and with that a lot of prime parts (not even mention sindicate stuff )  .... getting pl in the game is insane easy .

It stays real money. And only a pretty low percentage stays on top of the pyramide getting much platinum out of it without investing money.

1 hour ago, Freezing-Dragon said:

Much better!

But.. Why Riven Slot cost for Plat? What if some Tenno is broke from Plat and no trade and it's F2P?

And what about players who just start with what, 3 warframe slots, limited weapon slots, limited sentinal slots and have to choose what weapons/frames/sentinal to keep?? Complain that F2P have to buy slots for all of those also?

Just want to remind people that there will likely end up being rivens for everything that can be modded, meaning having to cycle through all of those before they come back to sortie rewards

That means rifles, shotguns, secondaries, melee, kubrows, kavat, sentinels, wargames, archwings, archmelee, and archguns

With a 15 riven limit that could easily be increased at no charge with the system as it is, or increased even further if the system were further refined.

5 minutes ago, Racter said:

Massively overpriced slots for ridiculous RNG mods, still not even a peep about the widely hated Ash rework or the new sortie """rewards""", is this a joke?

Didn't you know?  60+ pages of feedback just shows how popular the latest ash rework is.  And they did it just by changing the mechanic of how targets are selected by using a neat new mini-game.  Now DE is doing a rework on one of the most beloved frames in the game, Limbo, and it should make so many people start playing the game.

Everyone LOVES to grind

/yea, being sarcastic

Are you kidding me? Because this isn't funny.

Riven mods, right now, only serve to occupy veterans, screw up weapon balance and provide the devs with an excuse to put even less priority on fixing underpowered weapon CATEGORIES, instead leaving us to do it ourselves.

You put a cap on the amount of Riven mods we can own because "creativity", then you start selling slots for them and blame technical reasons for another hard cap?

You know, if you desperately needed a new type of mod for War Within, you just released the Operators. And they have 100HP and way too little energy. They feel like Warframes without mods.

And the fact that stats like -100% (and less!) projectile speed were possible further proves this whole idea wasn't thought through.

So please, remove this nonsense from the game, refund everyone who invested in it, and pretend it never happened. I for one won't use them for a plethora of reasons, and this whole slot business only cemented that decision.

About 60 plat for 3 Riven slots - good joke DE.
I already have nice amount of plat but I'll never buy slots for that price, rather change those crappy Rivens to endo. I won't even roll them in hope to get better stats because kuva cost (or rather its increase with attempts) is still ridiculously high - it should be a fixed price, that would encourage more people to roll those mods.

Edited by blueThunder24

49 minutes ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Looks like Sigil energy is black..and it ignore Waframe energy color.

Looks to me like the sigil color (at least on Operators) is reflected by the.....

Hair highlight.

Yep.

It also doesn't preview properly, you have to actually click the color for it to change.

Edited by Geraaltix

I like how DE sneak riven slots for plat in hotfix and hopes no one would notice. 
"For the same price of a warframe slot, you can now stash 1 more riven just so you can waste kuva on it"

unveiled riven mod should be sold for 10 plat comes with free slot
inb4 DE pre-nerf new gears just so u need a riven mod for it

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum. The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons.

Really...20 plat per slot and only available in packs of 3....I know you got to make money but this seems a little desperate...

1 minute ago, UNO168 said:

I like how DE sneak riven slots for plat in hotfix and hopes no one would notice. 
"For the same price of a warframe slot, you can now stash 1 more riven just so you can waste kuva on it"

unveiled riven mod should be sold for 10 plat comes with free slot
inb4 DE pre-nerf new gears just so u need a riven mod for it

I don't think making the first point in the patch notes about buying more riven slots is really them sneaking it in

wow so if i want to keep collecting riven mods i have to pay 60 for only 3 slots wow DE thats terrable when you consider that the old weapons could of been buffed and had sydicat mods to bring them up to meta tier but if your going with the riven system then you shouldnt be charging us to use the system that you guys put inplace instead of stright number buffs to old weapons.