Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How will Primed Vigor change your build?

Sannidor

Share ideas which builds would benefit from replacing Vitality with PV?

Or maybe it's the Redirection that is worth sacrificing to get extra life? 

Nobody uses both on any frame, right?  We rely on more consistent ways of surviving, many frames can tank, heal and resurrect using powers and other tools  ;)

Will Primed Vigor help those who think they need it? Will it be useful at all?

If it's not a reward for beginners, it's surely meant to give a bit more diversity to experienced players, never mind maxing cost.

Give me your thoughts.

27 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

You do know Vigor also has health boost, right?

True but for the shield part in my opinion is better to use vitality but if you guys/lads want to use it you can. 

Alissa - if I wouldn't know this obvious fact then I didn't said to magician what I wrote. 

KYLoooo - If it is worth for you then use it but on a frame which no have shield is a kinda useless because not use the potential.

Magician_NG - it is fine those two gives a lot of hp for him but I still sad for the shield wasted on but its still make sense to use both. 

Personally I would like to use a different mod which gives armor and hp both and mod on frames which do the same but with shields. Then those frames whom have benefit from them can use it well.

Edit : This is the exact same like rending strike which gives 80% puncture and 60% slash and almost no weapon benefit from this mod.

Edited by Sziklamester