The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clans offering temporary membership for Hema, free Ignis Wraith

Buff00n

Question

I'm collecting contacts for clan warlords that are offering free temporary membership to players seeking the Hema.  

Update: Some clans are also offering the Ignis Wraith BP for free.  The list had been update to show which clans are offering what.

Warlords:
If you are a warlord and would like your clan added to the list, then send me a PM or reply to this thread.  Mention what size your clan is and and what region/time you usually play.  If you are still researching the Hema, then also say when it will be done.

• If you are online at the same time as the player asking for an invite, then you can save them the trouble of crafting a dojo key.  Invite them into your dojo, then send the clan invite and have them accept while still in your dojo.  Once they accept, they can buy the Hema while they're there without having to re-join or craft a key.
  • For the Ignis Wraith the other player does not have to join your clan, you can trade the BP directly.  It costs 15K credits in the Chem Lab.  If you want reimbursement then you can have the other player trade you a stack of 75 unranked common mods, or 30 unranked uncommon mods, which can be sold for 15K credits.
    • There are still scammers out there, so I'd recommend checking the profile of the buyer to make sure they haven't already ranked the Ignis Wraith.

Players seeking Hema
If you are a player seeking the Hema, then the best option is to add one of us in game and message us there when we're online.  You can also just respond to this thread or PM us, but make sure to leave your current clan before doing that.  One of us will send you an invite, but you don't find us online in game then we can't make any guarantee about how fast that will be.  

• Make sure you are at least MR 7, the minimum required for Hema.
  • Make sure your clan leader/recruiter is cool with you leaving temporarily and coming back later.
  • Unless you are inside the other clan dojo before accepting the invitation (as mentioned above), you will have to craft a dojo key and either wait 12 hours or rush it for 10 plat. 

Players seeking Ignis Wraith
If you are seeking the Ignis Wraith then any warlord or member of their clan listed below with (Ignis Wraith) has offered to give the BP away for no plat.  This only requires a trade, you do not need to leave your current clan.

• Make sure you are MR 6, the minimum required for Ignis Wraith.

PC clans:

PS4:

Xbox One:

Note: If you want to comment on the actual merits of the Hema or its research then please go to the megathread we already have for that topic.  

Note 2: If you want to comment on the merits of Ignis Wraith or the Pacifism Defect event then please use one of the other threads.

Edited by Buff00n

27 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Oh? XD Why is that?

The '@' autocomplete in the forum post editor barfs on spaces in the name.  No bid deal, it'll just look weird because I ended up copy-pasting it from your post.

3 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

One of my clan members started the research, so I'm not sure, but he didn't mention that it was crazy Hema-level research costs, the Wikia should have the info soon.

Oh alright. Hopefully my clan can nab it too. Free of charge to people, just like the Hema... we may be a trading based clan, but at least we're fair... donations are accepted though XD

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

19 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Just realised that I didn't give you my timezone for the OP, I'm in UTC+0.

You can also add that we have the Ignis Wraith research as well, so people can grab that at the same time (when it finishes researching in 3 days time).

Yeah, I plan on expanding this thread to Hema and/or Ignis Wraith once the three days are up.  I'll make sure to add that to your listing.

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

What's It Take To Research?

Credits 5000
Detonite Ampule 1000
Alloy Plate 4000
Rubedo 2500
Plastids 2000

(Ghost clan numbers, multiply as appropriate for higher clan tiers)

1 minute ago, Buff00n said:

Yeah, I plan on expanding this thread to Hema and/or Ignis Wraith once the three days are up.  I'll make sure to add that to your listing.

Credits 5000
Detonite Ampule 1000
Alloy Plate 4000
Rubedo 2500
Plastids 2000

(Ghost clan numbers, multiply as appropriate for higher clan tiers)

O.O that's actually really cheap.

4 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Apparently the Ignis Wraith BP is tradeable, so it will be even easier for people to get their hands on.

Which to me, just means it's directly tradable for plat rather than indirectly through a clan membership.  It's still a monopoly, and it's worse than the Hema because there doesn't appear to be a possibility for future clans or the other 90% to catch up.  It also depends on the actual BP replication cost and trade tax.  That's why I want to wait the three days and see what we're actually dealing with.  

If the cost is reasonable then great, there will probably be enough "have" clans offering to trade it for free to avert "have-not" clans being unable to attract new members.  It's still a form of RNG whether a new player is able to actually find such a seller, but it's at least possible.  If the replication/trade cost is high then temporary clan membership again becomes the best solution.

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)DeluxeKnight831 said:

You know, i generally dislike the warframe community but this honestly touched me and made me feel warm inside. Thank you to all the Warlords who are being generous here.

We just want to help a bit. Seems like the right thing to do with that thing's cost....  Hey, Deluxe, don't you have a "bit" of room, buddy? Would you care to offer temporary membership too? Might be nice if there was more than one Xbox Clan up to help.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

We just want to help a bit. Seems like the right thing to do with that thing's cost....  Hey, Deluxe, don't you have a "bit" of room, buddy? Would you care to offer temporary membership too? Might be nice if there was more than one Xbox Clan up to help.

i run a solo clan and have not researched it nor do i plan to . If anyone one needs help farming though i can help out

9 hours ago, Buff00n said:

:thumbup:

FYI - name change from Noamuth to MagPrime

Also, due to the Ignis Wraith BP being tradeable, one doesn't need to clan jump to obtain it.  But, Sibling Rivalry does have space for anyone interested in picking it up regardless.

8 hours ago, MagPrime said:

FYI - name change from Noamuth to MagPrime

Also, due to the Ignis Wraith BP being tradeable, one doesn't need to clan jump to obtain it.  But, Sibling Rivalry does have space for anyone interested in picking it up regardless.

7 hours ago, CherryPauper said:

I won't offer membership for Hema, but if anyone catches me online, I will give out free Ignis Wraith BPs. Just message "Ember is the best frame" and I will know.

Thanks!

On 30.1.2017 at 7:25 PM, Melos-mevim said:

you know its legit sad when we have a situation like this were people are temporarily joining clans (either for free or buy spending plat) just because of the ludicrous cost of one weapons research

worst part is DE fails to see and understand how destructive the hema and mutagen samples are to the community right now

Dude, our clan with 6 active people has hema finished. I alone donated 1/2-2/3 of the required mutagen samples....

9 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Dude, our clan with 6 active people has hema finished. I alone donated 1/2-2/3 of the required mutagen samples....

and what tier it is? 

Moon clans need 500k mutagen samples, when most players have below 500, some players even below 100, feel free to go almighty on me and explain how this is easy to get researched.