Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow feedback and discussion

Trickst3rGawd

What gender do you think the new warframe will be and what  do you think it will be based on??

Edit: Devstream confirmed it to be a Male Deacon based Warframe.

My Opinion: Sounds cool but I hope he ships with an alternate helm because I`m not digging the pharaoh look. What are your Thoughts?2r2bzmh.jpg

Dev-Stream #92:

Harrow: DEEP DIVE.

The Devstream missed some details, let’s dive into Harrow. He will be coming with an Alt Helmet and the first Secondary Weapon with a scope, which gives you more benefits the more headshots you land.

What you really care about are his abilities, so let’s get right into it. You can watch the full segment about Harrow here.

Passive: Double Overshield Capacity

Ability 1: Creates a ray that chains enemies, leaving them open for headshots, which synergizes with his kit. You obtain shields for each enemy hit.

Ability 2: Casting sacrifices your shields, gaining a buff that lasts longer the more shields are sacrificed, in exchange for reload and fire rate buffs. While it’s active, you will also heal allies in affinity range for a percentage of damage dealt.

Ability 3: Casting spawns a spectral thurible, which grants you energy for every headshot you get within its range. The longer you hold 3 down, the more energy the ability costs but the more energy you’ll make back per headshot kill.

Ability 4: Casting makes you invulnerable for a short duration. Once the invulnerability ends, you will gain additional critical chance on headshots. The more damage prevented in the first phase the larger the damage bonus will be.

Below is a gif of his 1 and 3 working in tandem: https://gfycat.com/DecisiveHarshInvisiblerail

----------------------------------------

Dev-stream #93:

Harrow

We’ve made some changes to the next Warframe since Devstream #92. Headshots are not required for the bonus, but will give you an extra bonus on top of what his abilities give you.

You can watch the gameplay in full here, but here's a placeholder version of his abilities screen:

Spoiler

HarrowAbilities.jpg

Harrow’s alt-helmet:

Spoiler

HarrowAltHelmet.jpg

Here’s a tease at who you’ll see in his Quest: https://gfycat.com/AcrobaticGaseousAnaconda

Palladino is tied to the Red Veil as a clairvoyant…. What does she see?

16 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

I didn't bring it up, it's right in the title.

The title only asks which of the two genders do we think will be chosen and what the theme might be.

Gender discussion doesn't belong here.

Dunno but I kinda get the feeling De may be running out of ideas at the moment. Nidus was good and I get the impression Octavia is as well but the theme of Octavia just seemed kind of odd to me.

Either way, awesome male mech-gundam themed frame please.

I expect they'll show off a concept of something on thursday's stream, and I'd expect a male frame, considering the pattern they like to maintain. I was hoping for a time themed Warframe, but with the Limbo rework introducing stasis, I have no idea what DE could do for their next frame(except, you know, the U word)

DE usually base it on a class or concept.. Like Bard or Mummy. 

I'd like to see a warframe based on Beast Tamers.  A frame focuses on summoning stuff. His/Her passive could be thqt he/she gets bonus stats when using kubrows and kavats.. But imagine the AI mess XD

But I'd prefer they revisit the old lackluster frames and give them some love.

Edited by Coldie93

I've really been hoping for a Monk-class Warframe. This frame would employ melee combat (possibly unarmed or at least Fist-weapon benefits) high mobility, quick buffs/shields and a focus on using combos. Something that feels a little like a cross between Atlas, Valkyr and Fisticuffs Volt.

11 hours ago, Naith said:

Dunno but I kinda get the feeling De may be running out of ideas at the moment. Nidus was good and I get the impression Octavia is as well but the theme of Octavia just seemed kind of odd to me.

Either way, awesome male mech-gundam themed frame please.

Its not like they have to look far for new ideas... Like here!

Normal frames go Male/Female with releases, Primes go Male/Male then Female/Female.

Judging from Octavia, this new frame will dispense food items for Tenno and will be the Chef Frame. I cant give many details, but the name is purportedly "Ramsays"