The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.3.1

[DE]Megan

I am honestly baffled at the ammount of players that use smite to kill enemies, especially high level ones.

No wonder i see so many complains about telos boltace, sinoid mirages and many other explosive and AOE things, the players making the complains are being vastly overrun because they are still using smite, omg

Edited by KIREEK

20 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

I am honestly baffled at the ammount of players that use smite to kill enemies, especially high level ones.

No wonder i see so many complains about telos boltace, sinoid mirages and many other explosive and AOE things, the players making the complains are being vastly overrun because they are still using mite, omg

What's your thought on how to effectively use smite?

12 hours ago, Leqesai said:

What's your thought on how to effectively use smite?

Apply radiation, knockdown enemies to the ground, apply buff with augment in team. For 25 energy cost i find that quite usefull.

I mean, what's next, using radial disarm to effectively kill grineer enemies, pls

If smite sucks at killing then don't use it to kill

*explosion sound effect*

Edited by KIREEK

Oh, hey, lookit that.  A toggleable HoT.  Too bad it KILLS HIS TINY ENERGY POOL, which is already strained by the necessity of repeated casting...  And don't get me started on the "Rage fixes that" issue of too many mods, not enough space.

Look, we need to be able to cast a heal that has real kick with this guy, not activate some short-range thing that now kills Energy Vampire's restoration.  I'm giving this a shot to see how it affects Oberon in Solo play first, and then in a group setting.  If this makes him some sort of undying beast on his own but is still too short range for the group situation, then we've missed the mark again (although I WILL try to make that heal a solid method of self-sustain).

Hey guess what, guys? If you thought Oberon's energy problems were bad already, just wait until you use him in a group where one or more players use Nidus or Inaros!

Guess no-one's gonna get healed, because there is literally not enough energy for that!

Good job DE -- add an update in an attempt to make Renewal better and it actually turns out worse than before.

Edited by Alusdrann

BUG: After the second dream quest, If I press 5 to walk around as operator (Kuva Mission for instance) and the warframe is with a DoT effect (toxin, slash, fire, etc), if the character enters bleed-out just as the operator spawn animation is going, the game becomes inconsistent and breaks. 

Operator model does not show up, and the warframe stays frozen in the "standing still" position. No controls have any effect. 

It seems that other players can use the action "revive" in the bugged player, but after revival it is still stuck as before. 

If the player is killed again, the next revive will return the game controls back to the player, but all powers will be blocked. the "Power In Use" message shows up every time the player attempts to use a power.