CherryTreeGlyph.png

sword.png

Oh, I see the handle now.

I mistook the hilt for the sword guard.

this one not that one lol xD

Spoiler

1.png

it seems there is two swords  

might bethe transference spikes a prototype and a production model ?

one  is on lua it seems and   one is elsewhere in some near structure /planet 

thats my guess 

unknown.png

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Pretty much confirmed by DE to not be comin' this week:

The link in the twitter:

So DE will be talking about the UPCOMING quest in june 11. Means that by june 11 the quest hasn't been released yet.

Which implies that the quest will come at the earliest by next week.

21 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

The link in the twitter:

So DE will be talking about the UPCOMING quest in june 11. Means that by june 11 the quest hasn't been released yet.

But they said they won't be speaking about it until it's released, I would think that they would not say it if they were to speak at PC Gamer, we would probably hear "We will only speak about it at the PC Gamer blabla until them we will be quiet".

So I guess it will release earlier than that maybe this week or at the weekend, and then speak about everything at PC Gamer and let TennoCon free for any other new stuff they have.

Unless they wanna draw attention for the quest release, then yes but they will probably not say anything about the quest itself nor Umbra.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

The link in the twitter:

I mean, The Sacrifice isn't their only big update that's about to come and nowhere states that they're going to talk about it, even more so they could take about it after they release it to give insight and stuff. I mean, they would have tweeted about Sacrifice anyways, it's a big update so it could just be coincidence. Guess i'm just wishful thinking, but i do really hope it comes this week

49 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

The link in the twitter:

Is anyone surprised by that? Usually, hype sites span a week at least, so I think it was never a possibility of it coming this week.

In all honesty, its awesome that we get something new, but its not all that new, its just another variant of excel, unless DE pull some magic and make the umbra variants unique. You think its gonna be different or just a badass looking Excalibur? 

Steve specifically said that they were gonna give Umbras "their own system". There has been some speculation on this, but it seems like Steve didn't necessarily mean it was a new gameplay mechanic, but rather a different form of acquisition. (You can't buy them or trade their parts.)