Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.4

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, Urska said:

READ DE...PLZ.... 100% over Looked

no fix for Riven Dark split sword ... it dosnt at all effect the weapon... at all.. UI dosnt show it, ingame it dosnt effect it..

This. It's the only melee riven I have so far and it doesn't do anything.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixes

• Fixed being able to see other players in Palladino’s Iron Wake room.
  • Fixed Harrow’s Penance not respecting the duration cap on the initial cast.
  • Fixed Emotes being disabled for everybody when a Harrow is Channeling his Thurible.

So you hate fun and refuse to give us dancing thurible, remove the dancing in palladino's room aswell, and still haven't taken the cap off of his penance all in one patch. Are you blind to what your community want's or are you ignoring it. And to top it all off the Void_Glitch Debacle is still ongoing when you know the community is pissed about it. Are you trying to make tennocon awful for you on purpose?

Just now, UvBenServed said:

This. It's the only melee riven I have so far and it doesn't do anything.

and it SUCKs, every day that gos by. it drops in plate i cold sell it for if i dont keep it.... its soo bad this was not the frist thing fixed.. cuz its 100% unuseable... and how do you fix it so we can put it on but not notice it not effecting the UI... :/

Just now, EinheriarJudith said:

relays are hubs for the general populace sorry they cant do that for relays.

Yes they could but they probably won't. I'm a largely solo player, I hate not being able to also solo the relays.

A Donda Decoration has been added!

After completing the Chains of Harrow quest, visit Palladino in Iron Wake to purchase your Donda for a small Ducat fee. Shiny for a shiny!

You can only buy one though.

We need more for the memes :P

well as a controller user here the navigation has been bugged ever since the chains of harrow came out i mean if i use my controller to access any alerts or anything there the screen just freeze it wont work. i have to pause the game and teleport myself to foundry or some other places to get back in the game.

Also the alerts for helmets are more rare than getting an axi r1 drop from missions for me please put the alternate helmets of new warframes occasionally please DE.

A Donda Decoration has been added!

After completing the Chains of Harrow quest, visit Palladino in Iron Wake to purchase your Donda for a small Ducat fee. Shiny for a shiny!

OK... just went and bought it.... and I'm a bit disappointed that it didn't follow the Harrow quest in the requirements to enter the room.  This would have been a perfect opportunity to allow us to do that.

Spoiler

Should have been required to change into operator to see red veil.... it was part of the harrow quest rules.

edit: and I was kind of expecting it to be a bit bigger based on how big it was in the quest....

Edited by LSG501

13 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Still no fix for only Harrow's kills and headshots counting for Thurible energy renewal, even if at reduced effectiveness compared to Harrow. This makes it very hard for him to be a proper support frame, forcing him to be a kill hog to get the team energy. 

Please, this is the most important change Harrow needs. He is never going to be a proper support frame in non-organized pick up games (the majority of games) until something is done about this. 

The rest of the changes are great, and we are thankful for them! But that one issue with thurible keeps popping up in games as an issue. 

Either I find myself getting most of the kills, so there is hardly a point at that point to me being support anyways, or I find myself drying up on kills and wasting most of the energy spent on thurible. With only my kills counting, in random games it works out to often being feast or famine, and doesn't really foster a coop experience. 

I find that, like Octavia, Harrow is another 'Support' Warframe that is best in Solo play and not in a group. Kinda sad, since it was looking like we might have finally gotten an alternative to Trinity.