Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tangent-Valley

Razorback auto health decay & concerns over DE's implementation of the event

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Chipputer said:

And you posted it... why, exactly?

A veteran not thinking of the consequences of his actions on the new players. What a concept.

but we do , we want to see what DE would do about this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bad4youLT said:

but we do , we want to see what DE would do about this

You do what? What do, "we," do and who is, "we?"

DE isn't going to do anything about it because they're not stupid enough to let Larunda go under. I don't know why people can't grasp this. Not until the PoE town is implemented, at least. Then there's a chance they won't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

You do what? What do, "we," do and who is, "we?"

DE isn't going to do anything about it because they're not stupid enough to let Larunda go under. I don't know why people can't grasp this. Not until the PoE town is implemented, at least. Then there's a chance they won't care.

Yeah, DE isn't going to let Larunda fall for sure, and they've already been taking action since yesterday, and put the Razorbacks on an Auto-Health-Decay. People can't seem to grasp this and still seem to think if they just tell other players to "Stop Attacking Them!" that the Razorbacks will somehow make it, even though the literal hand of God/Lotus is already strangling the Razorbacks even as we speak:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Can i link this post to all the new players who loose their one and only access to Baro Ki'Teer so they know who is to blame for the lost of the only low-level relay?

Well, technically we`ll still have Kronia which is only MR4. Considering that baro only comes every two weeks with no guarantee on dropping in the Mercury one, the`d have enough time to get to MR4. 

Regarding the theme of the topic. I`d rather not see it destroyed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Shoelip said:

Yes.  I know it says that Razorback will take over the relay, and that would be extremely disruptive... but think about it for a second.  DE are not idiots.  I mean, that's a pretty easy concept to accept right?  DE are not going to allow their entire game to be screwed over by player actions...

That's a joke. 

I'm pretty sure DE left console to rot for a while as we made mods almost entirely unfarmable by going for orokin catalysts on invasions, changing planets that weren't meant to be Corpus into Corpus. I'm also pretty sure the only reason it got fixed was because it went from Starchart 2.0 to Starchart 3.0, when this (seems to) be made impossible for that to happen again. 

But yes, there are quests that go through there. Quite a bit, in fact. If it's destroyed, those quests wouldn't be attainable and thus would destroy a large portion of the player base. Leaving it to be a thing for even a day would be suicide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Yeah, DE isn't going to let Larunda fall for sure, and they've already been taking action since yesterday, and put the Razorbacks on an Auto-Health-Decay. People can't seem to grasp this and still seem to think if they just tell other players to "Stop Attacking Them!" that the Razorbacks will somehow make it, even though the literal hand of God/Lotus is already strangling the Razorbacks even as we speak:

 

And so if you stop attacking you prove one of two things. 

DE's protecting relays and thus assaults don't matter at all anymore, so there's no point doing them. 

Relay gets destroyed and DE didn't realize, and we still have no way to rebuild them. 

There's a few more options sure, but those are basically what matter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really dont understand why you dont do it.
The puncture event set is good and the archwing double elementals give some good platinum when sold.
With a good team Razorback is done in 3-4 minutes each run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

I really dont understand why you dont do it.
The puncture event set is good and the archwing double elementals give some good platinum when sold.
With a good team Razorback is done in 3-4 minutes each run.

it's bit of a polymer sink 1,5k per cipher, i've done 28 runs and almost out of polymer xP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Well, technically we`ll still have Kronia which is only MR4. Considering that baro only comes every two weeks with no guarantee on dropping in the Mercury one, the`d have enough time to get to MR4. 

Regarding the theme of the topic. I`d rather not see it destroyed. 

One fault it that: Saturn Junction needs The New Starnge completed. How are they going to do that if Kronia is in Saturn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

I really dont understand why you dont do it.
The puncture event set is good and the archwing double elementals give some good platinum when sold.
With a good team Razorback is done in 3-4 minutes each run.

for science, If we stop it's all in the name of Science, too see what happens. Eihter DE that kills the razorbacks, Players kill razorbacks or the Relay is destroyed .

Like Brozime states in his video, it'll be interesting to see what changes come to the game because of its destruction, due to it being such a crucial relay.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

[Corrupted Excerpt]: Auto-Health-Decay. NATAH is already strangling the Razorbacks even as we speak.

 

Whenever addressing Lotus in a manner such as this, I highly recommend calling her NATAH

Hotfix: Also, I recall hearing that Corpus don't have the firepower to Balor Fomorian a Relay to pieces, they merely hold it for ransom. Assuming a credit tax is inserted onto Relay visits and stay time by the Corpus security agencies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We already let a relay (or 2) get destroyed by Formorians years ago. Anyone remember the Strata Relay?  Pepperidge Farms remembers.

#RememberStrata

Spoiler

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It does not make sense to loose this specific relay at this stage of the Warfame timeline to this army. 
And to begin with it would not be "destroyed", it would be "commandeered" which is vastly different and may segway into a different event. Do mind one more additional piece of trivia - last time we lost relays it was the base for LoR - do you see any new Trial on the release schedule, with PoE taking the higlight?

 

2 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Whenever addressing Lotus in a manner such as this, I highly recommend calling her NATAH

I highly recommend to remember that the Lotus does not refer to herself as "Natah" after she betrayed her race.  It is the same as referring to the Warframes as "tenno" before the events in Second Dream -  half true and utterly disrespectful if you are into the lore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AgentJ386 said:

We already let a relay (or 2) get destroyed by Formorians years ago. Anyone remember the Strata Relay?  Pepperidge Farms remembers.

#RememberStrata

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Yes, but that was when we had tons of relays. Now we're starved for them and as explained would make some content inaccessible. Like, quests and planet progression. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)theelix said:

Yes, but that was when we had tons of relays. Now we're starved for them and as explained would make some content inaccessible. Like, quests and planet progression. 

That is my point.  No more relays need to be destroyed for science by Formorian/Razorback.

#LetLarundaLive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

[My comment]

I highly recommend to remember that the Lotus does not refer to herself as "Natah" after she betrayed her race.  It is the same as referring to the Warframes as "tenno" before the events in Second Dream -  half true and utterly disrespectful if you are into the lore.

This coloured text is highlighted.

The reason I continue to provide some background disrespect in this form is, should you never forget, the time she called all Tenno, losers.

Due to this level of disrespect from the Lotus on such a scale, it is acceptable from my angle to repay by calling her by her Sentient 'designation'...

Hotfix: ...Only when necessary, however. It's been long since that day, but some cannot let the fact go - much like how the Stalker still seeks us out for a crime we no longer remember committing, for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AgentJ386 said:

That is my point.  No more relays need to be destroyed for science by Formorian/Razorback.

#LetLarundaLive

If Razorback would really commandeered it I'd like to see it. At the same time, I'd like to keep Larunda Relay alive because of the reasons above. It would be better if Saturn Relay was overtaken instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

You do what? What do, "we," do and who is, "we?"

DE isn't going to do anything about it because they're not stupid enough to let Larunda go under. I don't know why people can't grasp this. Not until the PoE town is implemented, at least. Then there's a chance they won't care.

Ok... so wtf are you even complaining about?  First you suggest that it's just "A vet who doesn't care about noobs, even though I specifically pointed out that it wouldn't affect noobs, and Brozime's video points out that since just letting the relay blow up would negatively affect noobs, there is probably something more to it... then you just repeat what I said about DE not being idiots and so they wouldn't just let Larunda be destroyed... Seems like you're just here to complain for the sake of complaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

People chose Alad because of the story. IIRC, PS4 players chose Nef Anyo just to see the difference, and it worked, but later DE decided to make only one option canonical.

Indeed that's what happened. And the reason they made Alad V's victory canonical was because both Xbox and PC had Alad V as the winner, so 2/3 won.

 

14 hours ago, Chipputer said:

 It's the first relay anyone has access to so they aren't gonna blow it up without a good backup plan (IE: PoE town if Larunda goes down).

Like the Steel Meridian base on Earth that works like a Relay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Can i link this post to all the new players who loose their one and only access to Baro Ki'Teer so they know who is to blame for the lost of the only low-level relay?

Yeah sure, go ahead and tell people I'm to blame for this.  After all, it's not like people actually made Warframe this way.  Warframe is just a naturally occurring force of nature that can not be controlled and so must be used responsibly.  DE isn't responsible for the content in the game they made...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

By the way, friendly reminder we're supposed to be getting a Relay reconstruction event of some sorts at some point.

Just saying.

shhh sh sh shhhhh

SSHHHHHH ._.(\

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must've missed the part where Lotus said Razorback Armada destroys the relay and not commandeer it.
I mean... I'm genuinely curious to see what happens if the relay isn't getting destroyed. We already know what happens when the Grineer assembles a Fomorian assault on relays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites