The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why is it easier to get Gara prime than normal Gara?

Cosmicblues

Because the bounty system is busted forcing you to retreat back to Lagus.....err Cetus, and even if I did get a part the host will leave and I'd get the no connection to multiplayer message officially making the entire run a waste of time. Bounties are up there right next to spy for things you shouldn't play outside of solo.

52 minutes ago, Sinanju0608 said:

Gara prime doesn't exist? and won't exist for another 3 years minimum?

49 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Learn about what you will complain before complaining on the forums.

46 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

oh my, you from the future then? cus otherwise, id like to think that 7% is higher than 0%, cus it is....

giphy.gif

They are complaining that it is so rare, that something that does not exist is easier to get.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

Just now, --Q--Voltage said:

They are complaining that it is so rare, that something that does not exist is easier to get.

oh, i get that. but ultimately its their own luck that determines it. i got all the Gara parts like 2-3 weeks ago with only doing runs casually. that was obviously before the changes. its definitely doable, but again, its up to their luck in the end, and it always will be unless its a 100% chance to get it

1 minute ago, NightBlitz said:

oh, i get that. but ultimately its their own luck that determines it. i got all the Gara parts like 2-3 weeks ago with only doing runs casually. that was obviously before the changes. its definitely doable, but again, its up to their luck in the end, and it always will be unless its a 100% chance to get it

And I got Gara within 60 seconds of logging in. Players will inevitably complain about RNG because they are sour they did not get something in a specific time frame. This whole thread is one of those useless "I still did not get X weapon part/frame/mod drop/resource amount in Y time" threads.  

41 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Because the bounty system is busted forcing you to retreat back to Lagus.....err Cetus, and even if I did get a part the host will leave and I'd get the no connection to multiplayer message officially making the entire run a waste of time. Bounties are up there right next to spy for things you shouldn't play outside of solo.

So much this...I didn't get it, until the host dumped me 500 m from the gates, and I lost everything.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)thowed said:

I got all 3 parts in a row a few days ago.  Then realized I don't have the materials to build her lol.

Same.  I got all the parts then saw that I needed to mine (which I don't care for) for what looked like forever.  I still have those three BP in my inventory right next to a freshly bought Gara/slot/reactor.  

i feel you there. got her Neuroptics and Systems the same day, was another week of constant T1 bounties before getting the Chassis, it just would not drop for me.

at least now I got her in the oven. we seriously need some hotfixes on console, and that newer bounty system that rewards in stages rather than just at the end.