Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Shoving Parkour in Our Faces

MystiKasT

37 minutes ago, MystiKasT said:

I am not playing this game to do flips and jumps

bruh, we're magical Space Ninja Demigods; Parkour is in the job description, along with committing mass murder and looking good whilst doing it. if you can't Parkour then you need to keep practicing or consider the possibility that Warframe isn't for you. you don't even need to use half the moves (like bouncing from wall to wall) 99% of the time, bullet jumps and Double jumps do most of the work.

if you can't Parkour, I don't know what to tell you, outside of the obligatory "git gud".

49 minutes ago, MystiKasT said:

From the MR tests to Maroo's treasure hunt; we get it, you designed a cool parkour system.

Stop forcing it upon us for things we need in-game; it is frustrating and annoying.  I am not playing this game to do flips and jumps -- if I wanted that -- I'd play tony hawk.

Hey DE? Can we get more parkour please? This guy's in the wrong game and he doesn't even realise it. Can you make it more obvious for him thank you!

I don't like the ayatan one either but there are easy ways to complete it anyway. Like obtaining Titania. There is always an eaiser way to complete things in general. So game rewards both skilled and smart players.

On the other hand, the core of the game is about parkour. It's the most symbolic feature of warframe. Whatever you do, it happens instantenous, smooth and feels natural. You're the space ninja. No other game give this much satisfaction when it comes to movement. 

So my suggestion; look for easier ways on the net for completing advanced parkour parts and try improving your skills  in regular missions.  When you become skilled enough and start to complete that stuff only with parkour skills your satisfaction level will rise alot.

Is this another "I'm stuck on the MR 11 Test and butthurt about it" threads?

If it is, I recommend Valkyr for her light-landing passive and a weapon with a large magazine size. Plan your Bullet Jumps carefully as to where you'll land, then shoot the targets during Aim Glide. You might need to practice a couple times, but once the first part becomes easy the elevator is just a shooting gallery and you should have enough time to wiz past the remaining stuff and go straight to the end.

You can find Ayatan treasure in random missions, just a matter of probability that one spawns and you happened to walk by and notice one.

So far I only done Maroo's treasure hunt twice and probably gotten like way more treasures through 
random missions, alert and running into an Ayatan sculpture when you least expect one.

Also if your goal is for the Endo that unless you are using the sculpture for decoration...
You can choose to kill a lot of enemies, loot endo and mod drops... and sell mod for endo

which does not force you to parkour.

If there is one and only way to get something, it is being shoved in your face.

(like the Quills locking focus nodes and there is no alternate path, thus forced POE)

Regarding the ayatan treasure there is a lot of way around it, and I only do it for fun.

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

vor 10 Stunden schrieb MystiKasT:

From the MR tests to Maroo's treasure hunt; we get it, you designed a cool parkour system.

Stop forcing it upon us for things we need in-game; it is frustrating and annoying.  I am not playing this game to do flips and jumps -- if I wanted that -- I'd play tony hawk.

I wouldn't say that they're forcing the parkour sys- actually, you know what? Screw it. I'm not even going to bother to tell you how wrong you are.

13 hours ago, MystiKasT said:

Are you crazy?! that makes the game what is it!, If you just want to walk and run, play call of duty....

18 hours ago, folklore504 said:

Don't know about with a controller, but on average most parkour challenges can be done reasonably well with the right frame.  Such as using Zephyr on the mastery challenges where the platforms disappear during a shooting gallery.  Valkyr's ripline ability is also a handy power for maneuvering around.  

I've been using a controller on PC since day one (when i started not the game :D).  I haven't had any problems doing parkour, mastery tests, or anything else.  I would even go so far as to say doing parkour might be easier with a controller.  But then again i do use the Xbox Elite Controller.  Hehe

1 hour ago, (PS4)B2daMac said:

you spelled i carried wrong.  you have been carried through LoR many times

...?

I am sorry, I have also done LoR "many times" and I fail to see the point in which you need the mad parkour skills to stand on buttons, which is the main thing about LoR.