[DE]Drew

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.1

Can we see a fix for Vomvalyst spawns? Teralyst runs have become a chore and a "hunting Vomvalysts simulator". I spent at-least 10-15 minutes per night cycle looking for these things. The introduction of these new Eidolons will just be more tiresome if they have to rely on these terrible and RNG-based spawns. I made a post about the reaccurance of fixing bugs before spawns here:

Edited by --Q--Voltage
  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 19

90C0652DDFCBC45E4C08EBB511680F5957D088E8

So... when you all get back, could you fix the Lotus and UI lying to us in Siphon missions plz?

It's been almost a year now and she's still telling us to attack the Braids, the Siphon still has a red healthbar despite being invulnerable, which would denote a gray healthbar, etc.

Edited by Jackviator
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 52

Was this even fixed yet? I'm guessing not.

Also, why the heck are you gating Codex Fragments behind the RNG of temporary Bounties? Some of us actually care about it, I've only gotten like 3 fragments in the last day, at this rate event will be over long before I managed to get them all.

Edited by Rekalty
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 19

Thanks for the fixes.

Could the unbounded overlay map have a review? It was awkward before, but it's painful in PoE.
Mini map is too small, overlay map is too big. We need the ability to set map size, location, and bounds - or to provide a 3rd map option that's 2-3x the size of the mini map.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles needs some attention
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

Other issues:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game and on wikia.
* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* JV docking errors still occur
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping taking 5s to switch is unreasonable
* Leaving group at extraction in PoE does not trigger extract - you need to leave the extraction area and come back through the door
* https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

QoL improvements:
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Message beep volume should have a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection

Edited by chrisx1125
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 15

Thanks and happy Xmas!

P.S. Fix some other bugs too please:

• Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset?
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);
Edited by Noktin
  • Upvote 6

• Fixed Conclave being unplayable for clients.

Ayyy, glad this made it in before the break. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guess I'll be waiting a week or two to do the event. That fragment drop rate :heartbroken:

Y'all get rested and enjoy your time off.

• Upvote 2

Aww. No fix for not being able to move the toy decorations
Ah either way thanks for the Hotfix. Happy Holidays DE~ <3

Edited by That1Cactus
  • Upvote 3