Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Temporary Future of Warframe Trials

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, PowerofTwo said:

Sooooo any word on the patch? The one with Octavia delux, arcanes removed from cosmetics and *fingers crossed* infinite kuva missions?

dont think kuva will be in this one. from how they talked about it it seems to be in heavy development atm.

I see a lot of salt about Deception in here, it's a shame, considering that was a good first step in the right direction, towards active gameplay and away from stationary objectives and difficulty coming only from numbers on enemy stat pages going up exponentially. Dying to sapper osprey bombs while spamming abilities at a funnel that leads to a stationary object with a health bar  is boring, give us more real objectives please.

So the defining mark of a veteran should be how many excess resources he's got amassed?

I mean it's a better criteria than forcing coop or requiring people to fight one enemies with one shotting auto rifles, but come on.

To this day, I think the most "skill" required in the game is found in mastery tests and Eidolon fights. Both require the coordination of multiple different skillsets without being overly punishing or unsoloable.

20 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I am being realistic. Research in this game lasts about 3 minutes after they introduce it. DE won't do another Hema because the majority are casual. We need content that actually peaks the interest of Veterans, not filler content that we blow through weekly.

Because it doesn't actually interest us veterans, just knights caping for the excuse of ridiculous time consuming busy work, merely there to either stall until the release of something actually fun, or to convince people to buy something outright, depending on what it is (Hema specifically). I already buy weapons and and such because I don't feel like waiting on manufacturing time, walls like the Hema reaources are not required.

If you are making farming a nuisance even for a veteran, then you are balancing your game wrong. Veterans are supposed to be able to crush a lot of things, and are already pretty loyal.

Make missions that are difficult for vets sure, but don't screw up the economy just because vets are able to crush things due to loyally playing the game. There is also a distinction between difficult and tedious. Waiting in line at the DMV or grocery store aren't particularly difficult tasks requiring skill, just tedious and time consuming.

They have repeatedly said they want to do something for vets for resources but i imagine its more about having 20 million of lesser resources and 10k neural sensors etc than having detonite injectors etc which can be easily crafted and farmed from invasions

1 minute ago, WolfTitan said:

Not only that but also the communities, friendships, and groups that will or are being destroyed by all this. Raids were the best thing that Warframe offered, and I never thought it would come to this. Raids is life.

:( fun times.

Even if DE were to backtrack, which would be the right move and one that most raiders would like to see, there are close players who have already left the game for something more challenging. Morale has been hit, and tears are being shed. Some damage has already been done, but reversing DE's decision would start the healing process. Otherwise, expect continued exodus as the last parts of these communities like RSB, which have been extremely helpful to players in areas where DE failed to realize, die off.

It's really the raid community that was heavily invested in helping the game and mobilizing and energizing the player base: like the Tenno Without Borders charity stream: 

1 minute ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

Says the one kid with ZERO raids done at all. Not sure if this is because you're one of the morons just bandwagoning due to not wanting to interact with other players or just because you didn't feel like trying them at all despite being a FOUNDER. Pathetic, buddy, just pathetic.

95% cancer-inflicted by trials? Do you mean the entire population that we not only reached out to in order to try to teach them how to raid but also the entire population that wouldn't have a single arcane in their worthless pockets and builds without us? Gotcha, you have no idea what you're talking about. And no, you can't call this naming and shaming because your name is right there in the quoted post as well as here; exact same person.

You're just another bandwagon guy that wants to feel good about yourself, so go ahead and enjoy the nothingness that you ever accomplished :D

Yeah, show him how he's wrong by acting exactly as he described. Good job at that. 

Archived