Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12.0: Warframe Changes Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I've found Zephyrs tailwind nearly unusable in tile-set missions as it goes way too far.  Naturally i run high duration because turbulence is her main ability and you have to keep its duration up there or you run into energy issues.  This Basically limits her fun to poe only.  I think the distance covered should be reduced for usability in tight spaces and easier maneuvering in the air.  This however should be accompanied by the ability to hold 1 in the air to do a longer distance tailwind( be it a basic increase to distance over base ability or a continuous ability that drains energy to function like archwings sprint/boost for getting from point to point in the plains).  I like the idea of the hover but found it's duration to be lacking, it should be doubled or scale with duration.  You also need to be able to break the animation with jump/bullet jump/ divebomb as this would help people who get pinned to walls or overshoot enemies while trying to dive bomb onto them.  I think if we can get tailwind to a more usable distance/speed the complaints other have about not being able to instantly spring into the air would die down as you would be capable of staying airborne for longer and not need to keep jumping off the ground.

Her new airburst ability is not very useful as a cc.  I don't want to fling enemies all over and chase them down individually.  If the ability is to remain and not be swapped out with something entirely different, I think it should instead work like dive bombs old augment and suck things closer and knock them down.  this would create a good panic button when things get too close giving you a brief moment to kill them while they're down.  It also creates synergy with her other abilities as you can be flying around, shoot the projectile to pack them together, then dive bomb them all.  It might also help with the current problem tornado has( enemies running by tornado carry momentum and just get flung out the other side) as you would suck them in and knock them down, casting tornado would spawn it right on top of them and would likely hold them properly.  Also projectile speed needs to be increased.

Slightly faster cast animation for turbulence would be very handy

As for Tornado, it's usable now instead of a straight up detriment to the party.  I would prefer if it was a bit better at retaining enemies that already have some momentum as they can run into it and often get flung out the other side, same thing can happen if you direct a tornado at them too quickly.  

Alright after a day of testing, I found some problems with Zephyr.

The momentum on Zephyr's Tailwind is incredibly awkward to work with in any place that isn't the Plains now. As even when the skill ends, the momentum she has is still in full force and sends her careening through the air without any way to stop it without tailwinding another direction. This makes it incredibly awkward to use in any closed maps, and mostly useless for actually getting right where you wanted like the previous tailwind.

Granted this is a pretty easy fix, for example having the skill be interruptable by aim gliding and rolling and also having it stop the momentum. This would make it far more useable.

The charge casting for Zephyr's hover is mostly just a can of worms in general it's BAD. No ands, ifs, or buts about it. First it takes at least 1 second for it to be of any use at all. Then you become completely immobile in the air, granted Turbulence helps a bit. And the only way to get out of it other than to wait it out is to tailwind out of it. It's painfully clunky no matter how I look at it.

This one is a tad harder to fix. As it is just that clunky to use, first please remove the charge mechanic on it. It's far too slow for a frame with 15 armor that works off mobility. Next, the immobile hover in general is just bad. Instead I'd say have it so Zephyr gets a mobile updraft under her that gives her infinite aim glide while active and only moves her upwards when aimgliding. This would make for a much less clunky hover.

I don't even know what to say about Airburst. I guess it is okay for CC? Granted we have the new tornado which is better for CC. The damage is poor, the range is poor, cast time is slow, the projectile is slow. And it feels like it was just put there because a lot of people asked for a damage ability.

I guess the best suggestion I can give it is to buff the AoE, range, cast time, and damage of it, but really even if this were to happen, I have a sonicor. And Sonicor is leagues better at doing what it does than Airburst.

Turbulence takes forever to cast now.

Whhhyyyyyyyyyyy!?

Tornado is pretty neat now.

yey.

Edited by Zephyr-Prime

I'll do more feedback tomorrow regarding the other frames but I'm doing this while I think about it. 

Atlas rework:

The idea is ok but IMO it has serious issues...  and basically it comes down to two things.

To get the rock armour we need to use petrify which has a base cost of 75 energy...so we need lots of energy and/or efficiency, in realistic terms we need both

The rock armour is then on a pretty fast countdown, with zero delay, so all the effort and energy that was used to fill it up can be wasted unless you build for duration so we can keep it up for as long as possible.

I'd also like to see landslide also causing rubble atlas can pick up, it just didn't feel natural having to press 3 and then attack the enemy to get rubble when you landslide

To fix these issues with a build we need high efficiency and/or high energy capacity plus a high amount of duration.  This would be fine if you could sacrifice somewhere else, seeing as you need power strength for all the other abilities the logical thing would be range but if you take that away you lose petrify range.

When you look at the rest of atlas's kit you see that only one ability, rumblers, uses duration so the only reason we really need a high duration is to slow down the countdown timer.  Rumblers already have a health pool which means at higher levels they don't last long so having a neutral duration (ie 100%) is fine but if we do that then we get the stupidly fast countdown timer for the stone armour. 

After thinking about it and trying out some combinations I think the only real solution is to change how the stone armour works.

We now need to spam petrify to keep up stone armour, so the 75 energy is too high, it needs to be at most 25 energy (that's the same as inaros dessication).  It would help but I don't think it's enough.

The stone armour needs to last longer, I'd personally prefer a mix of rhino's iron skin, nidus stacks and negation swarm (inaros augment) where it basically acts as a layer which takes the damage (or percentage of it) before atlas does, just like iron skin on rhino.  It would still be built up like it is now with petrify but it should lose the countdown and would decay based on damage.  You could refresh the armour at any time by petrifying an enemy killing them for the rubble, like how you can refresh negation swarm by holding 4.

It seems that the rework is aimed at making a 'tanky' atlas which can restore it's own health but in all honesty I see no reason why I'd use it over oberon, nidus or inaros with the current energy costs and the short duration of the armour stacks.

I love most of the changes, and now that Mirage got a bit of a QoL change I've been bringing her out more. Could Mirage Prime's shadow form in Eclipse get fixes to its appearance? At release it looked just like regular version, then it got changes to look better, and now for some reason it just makes the whole frame one matte, faded color and it really looks awful. All detail whatsoever about the frame just disappears.

32 minutes ago, Zephyr-Prime said:

This one is a tad harder to fix. As it is just that clunky to use, first please remove the charge mechanic on it. It's far too slow for a frame with 15 armor that works off mobility. Next, the immobile hover in general is just bad. Instead I'd say have it so Zephyr gets a mobile updraft under her that gives her infinite aim glide while active and only moves her upwards when aimgliding. This would make for a much less clunky hover.

I would love an improved aimglide over the current anchored hover.

Ash's Blade Storm needs a new targeting mechanic to be worth using

I think the direction taken with the current version of Blade Storm is definitely the right one. Your clones doing the work and you can opt in if you'd like for the invulnerability and the cool factor is awesome. However the current targeting mechanic feels sluggish and gives the feeling of "Why don't I just shoot them".

Brace yourself for some rambling XP

I think it's safe to say that every player, subconsciously or consciously, thinks to themselves before casting any ability "I'm gonna use this ability instead of shooting because it'll help and add to what I'm trying to do" or something like that :P With such a vast variety of guns and mods in this game what's the point of using an ability that requires precise aiming that just deals damage when we could just shoot them. An ability that just deals damage is totally ok as long as it adds to or compliments the shooting game instead of replacing it entirely. That's why World On Fire is awesome, doing consistent AoE damage around you with some CC all while you're freed up to keep shooting. Anyways Blade Storm is mainly awkward because why don't you just shoot them? You have to aim at them anyways, most weapons would even kill them faster than Blade Storm. World On Fire is a great example of a pure damage(mostly) ability complimenting a gun play playstyle in a great and fun way. With this in mind let's quickly chat about some solutions that might help make Bladestorm equally worth using.

Quick note: Although Shuriken is also just a damage ability, it's auto targeting and ability to be cast while reloading make it very much worth using. Especially with it's augment.

Solutions: (All of these maintain the new "opt in" mechanic introduced)

AoE self cast options:

1. Cast to mark evewryone around you and cast again to send clones (damage equal to three marks)
  2. Charge cast to increase the range around you and let go to send clones (damage equal to three marks)
  3. Charge cast to increase number of marks per enemy around you at a fixed range and let go to send clones

Cone cast options:

1. Instant cone cast (like Atlas' new Petrify) sends clones immediatly at enemies at three marks worth of damage
  2. Charge cone cast to increase range of cone and let go to send clones (damage equal to three marks)
  3. Charge cone cast to increase number of marks per enemy at a fixed range and let go to send clones
  4. Wave based cone (like Harrow's Condemn) that marks enemies it hits and cast again to send clones

These options would compliment gun play very nicely mostly because of their AoE nature but also the lack of precision required. You can just cast it for some quick damage. Save the precision based damage for the guns.

These options also create more synergy throughout his kit:

• Teleport in then AoE cast bladestorm
  • Teleport in, cast smokebomb then cast bladestorm.

In conclusion, changing how you mark enemies with this ability introduces some great synergy among his kit, removes overlap with his teleport ability and it's augment and compliments a shooting play style quite nicely. I know this was very rambly but I have a lot of ideas bouncing around in my head for how to make my first main amazing again and I just needed to jot some of it down.

Edited by (PS4)frogman20223

And with this update, my favorite frame Ember, has effectively been rendered practically useless. I could live with her WoF getting increased energy consumption over time while it grew stronger, making it harder to keep it going. I could have honestly lived with that, but with the loss in her range, she's now been rendered virtually unusable since I have to now get within arms length of an enemy to deal damage with WoF, taking away most, if not all of her survivability. DE please don't leave ember in this state, I understand that it was changed because of people running through a map with WoF on, leaving nothing for other squadmates, but in the process, Ember has virtually been nerfed to oblivion. Please reconsider her WoF and how it works.

ASH:

BUGS: 1.
Ash clones not adding to combo counter client side. Serious problem. 2. Currently using teleport on any enemy, marked or unmarked, while bladestorm is active, puts you into the bladestorm animation.

THOUGHTS: Even though I liked the look of the animation, it simply was very inhibiting, so I like the change from a practical point of view. This does add two things to think about though, the first being something that is already mentioned: What is the place of Shuriken outside of it's augment. Now, I love the augment, and I always play with it. But the ability without the augment is now fairly useless, in that it would cost more energy to do less damage, and the shurikens could miss, while blade storm does not. We need to find a way to make shuriken useful for those not using the augment. So, build the augment in? add more shurikens? something. 

Further, for those not 'opting' in to the cinematic, because the practical benefits outweigh the 'looks', well now we have this cool built-in blade in our arms, and we never actually get to use it. Maybe we can find a way to create custom finisher animations for use on teleport that involve this arm blade, since it's now mostly hidden.

On 2/9/2018 at 6:45 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

ATLAS

Hide contents

Rubble (new mechanic)
 - Comes from killing petrified enemies. Atlas collects rubble to restore his health, or temporarily increase armor if already at max health. Rubble has a singular decay. Picking up more rubble delays the decay for a brief time.

Landslide
 - Killing petrified enemies with Landslide generates bonus rubble. We have also increased the contact radius at max rank from 1.5m to 2m.

Petrify
 - Can use Petrify on Tectonics’ bulwarks to increase rolling velocity and damage. Can also be cast on Rumblers to heal them for a % of max health.
-Petrify is now a single cast instead of a channel ability, instantly Petrifying enemies in front of you regardless of level! 

I have a QOL suggestion for Atlas Landslide. Basically, make it able to be cast at any time, do not require a target. Currently, Excalibur can use his 1 willy nilly to zoom around the map, which comes in very handy for his Surging Dash augment. Unfortunately, Atlas needs a target to activate his ability, which is counter-intuitive and also works directly against his augment 'Path of Statues'. With some gameplay test, most dashes from Atlas were very short, as enemies have a tendency to rush you. If you wanted to use this augment creatively, and put it into a hallway as a chokepoint for example, you can't, unless you get lucky and an enemy is at the opposite end of the hallway. Giving atlas the ability to cast int he same fashion that Excalibur can would be more fun, allow for more creativity on the player, and would make the abilities more consistent feeling. Please remove the 'target required' aspect of his activation of landslide.

It would be awesome to be able to  continue to travel with landslide if you kill the enemy with the punch, but as this will not be too common (especially at higher enemy levels) I could see where this wouldn't be implemented. But it would be really fun and gratifying when it does happen.

I also feel that Rubble's decay timer should be a few seconds longer. In low level gameplay you will heal up quick, but as you get to higher level enemies your armor will quickly dissappear. Granted, I only tested briefly on level 30 enemies prior to writing this, but it felt like it started diminishing too soon, and also too fast once it did start counting down.

Other than that, the new petrify feels amazing, and I could actually see myself playing Atlas now, especially if the Landslide activation change is implemented.

I'm really considering playing Chroma without using Vex Armor.

It's mildly annoying when (as a 323% strength build) other players already expect my damage buff to apply to them, even when they put no effort in to help me build it.  I've already had a number of negative experiences where people aren't expecting Narrow Minded (just like this post, I guess) instead of Overextended to be part of my build.  I guess I'll have to work in a Chroma disclaimer into my build too: "hug me or no buff, kthx."

I feel like Chroma's been turned into a shaman totem straight out of World of Warcraft, because Mesa aimbots the enemies down (auto-targeting), Limbo prevents certain enemies from dying (crowd control), and Oberon/Trinity completely block Vex Armor from building at all if Iron Renewal/Blessing are up (healing; this was tested using Concealed Explosives on the Hikou Prime; this one doesn't apply if you use the Cerata/another glaive with Toxin damage on it).

The recast to upkeep current buff stats is a nice upgrade and much appreciated. 

Trying to keep track if the last cast 42 seconds ago had Growing Power/Energy Conversion applied in the middle of a level 80-100 firefight isn't.

I've put 1205 hours into this game and 18.7% of that time has been on Chroma. (Volt is #2 at 11.2% and Valkyr is #3 at 8.5%.) If that doesn't say anything about which frames are fun and why then I don't know what to say.

Either way, I'm just going to stand around and let the rest of my group do all the work at this rate, or switch to maining another frame. 

But they won't be as fun as Chroma used to be.

I agree with Ash changes breaking Ash's 4. I LOVED his 4, and while this change added an interesting option, I don't like how it was implemented. Do a hold to join change or something easy to use to give us the option. It takes less time for your clones to attack than it does to fire a sybaris prime twice. And DON'T slow down the clones attacks. You already destroyed the fun in enough frames this update (ember, banshee, chroma (bugs) - don't render yet another frame garbage in the interest of nerfing) - AFKing is bad but rendering at least two FUN frames into garbage and possibly a third isn't going to make anyone happy. A more creative solution would have been to penalize the AFK players.  

Atlas' 2/Tectonics

Out of all the changes, Atlas' is probably the most successful one. There are still more improvements that he needs like rubble decay being too fast or Petrify costing too much energy but I want to talk mostly about Tectonics. This is a mostly weak and underwhelming ability but I believe there are easy solutions for it. It should have an additional support element added to it, making it act as a buff totem which will give Atlas' support capabilities and giving him a more rounded playstyle aside from damage and self-defense. Make it give allies damage reduction when near it and maybe other bonuses too.

As for the boulder portion of Tectonics, it should be made to scale with melee mods just like Landslide. This basically gives Atlas an alternative ranged offensive option for a slower but safer approach. Additionally, maybe even give the boulder itself a small suction effect that'll drag enemies that aren't directly in it's path into it. Lore-wise, you could explain that the boulder has become so dense, it is able to produce a notable gravitational field.

14 hours ago, Azamagon said:

CHROMA

Was never really a fan of Chroma before the update. Now? Now he's just plain pathetic! He can't take ANY damage right now. Sure, my build isn't optimal (180% strength, vitaility and steel fiber in regards to survivability mods), but it should let him feel quite tanky... but he struggles with level 50+ enemies already!

While I don't care all too much for the damagenerf (it was absolutely bonkers before, although now it's maybe a bit too low), I feel he needs a LOT more survivability. As for the general ability changes.

Spectral Scream -> While definitely far more fun to use now, it's still utterly pathetic in terms of damage and utility. If you gave it LIFESTEAL, it could actually be sort of useful.

Vex Armor -> It ought to give Chroma (and Chroma alone?) some plain damage reduction too, which shouldn't require buildup, even something unmoddable would be fine. Like at least 65% damage reduction (multiplicative) at max rank?

Overall, he went from a (boring) raging berserker, to a (slightly more fun) puny faerie. Really underwhelming rework...

Chroma is disastrous (even if somewhat in the right direction).

This. I love Chroma and right now he just seems WEAKER THAN THE OPERATORS

On 2/9/2018 at 6:45 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Ember is the original damage caster frame, offering low survivability in exchange for high offense.

With this being said, Ember's World on fire "WoF" was her way of staying out of the fire (pun intended) of the enemies guns. The range of her "WoF" before this update allowed for her to be the glass cannon she was supposed to be. While yes double the damage is good, the loss of her range makes that damage less valuable to her. If Ember has the double damage but not the range to reach enemies far away, she will be killed. The loss of this aforementioned range also makes the fire quake knockdown builds, where people built for range and not damage for the Crowd Control "CC", less effective. With Ember not having any sort of survivability abilities or stats, she remains to have the survivability of a glass cannon without the opportunity to fulfill the "cannon" part of it. The more ranged units will be able to hit her once she is at 100% with the halved range, while she may not be able to hit them. If her "WoF" is to remain this way, Ember needs to have a way to be more survivable.

Ember is honestly almost there. She needs one of two things currently to be viable for endgame: A way to strip (or melt, in her case) armor to allow her damage to be worthwhile and/or some extra survivability. Let me put it this way: When all a frame has to offer is damage, do NOT be afraid that they will deal too much damage. Otherwise, if the things aren't dying and you have no survivability tools, you're going to have an experience where you feel you have no options.

I'm going to say it: Perhaps it's time for the return of overheat, in the form of a replacement passive. The more energy she burns (pun intended), the higher her temperature gets, the more damage resistance she gets. When she is not casting, have her temperature gradually cool down. Cap it at 70%, or even 65%. Nothing too high, but she needs a way to get in close and survive the experience if you want to enforce a close range, high damage playstyle for her. The idea is that she gets enough DR to be able to react to and escape threats that catch her by surprise.

Alternatively, or perhaps additionally, you could allow fire damage dealt to an accelerant'd target begin to melt their armor. Jet fuel can't melt steel armor, but space magic enhanced fuel might just. Not a straight strip, meaning it's not a press one and done situation: you have to actually do things to deal heat damage to enemies.

Lastly, fire blast no longer has a place in Ember's kit. Charged fireball already has area restrictive damage covered - so you can replace fire blast with something else. I'd suggest a way, built into her kit, for her allies to do heat damage (would synergize very well with accelerant and my proposed change.)

Edited by Mastercontrol98

Zephyr:
Issues The changes still left Turbulence as her only useful ability. Tail Winds damage is insignificant and the hovering is gimmicky at best. Air Bursts travel time is silly, the effect of pushing enemies away is pointless and growing tornadoes doesn't feel like it does anything at all. Tornadoes are still just tools to fling enemies about. The augment still just cripples their only use, since the small tornadoes dont deal reasonable damage.
Suggestions: 1) Change Air Burst to Air Surge: Zephyr creates a surge of air at the targetted location, dragging in enemies in a range of x1/x2/.../x4, dealing y1/y2/.../y4 damage and amplifying damage taken from her other abilities.
2) Tailwinds hover now adds the effect of Turbulence. This adds the needed survivability of hovering.
3) Tornadoes hit with Air Surge now suck in enemies from further away.

Atlas:
The Problem I have here is simply his Ore Gaze Augment. The nerf seems unreasonable, since you can not combine it with Hydroids Pilfering swarm still. All it did make it inferior to Pilfering swarm. Either revamp it to 50% or make it work in tandem with pilfering swarm AND desecrate.
Petrifies cost is too high for what it does.

Chroma is so bad, I'm so sad my second favorite Warframe through several years is literally worse than Rhino. You buffed his 1 which is nonsensical because no one uses it, you didn't work his 4 which is arguably one of the worst ultimates in the game. And now his niche, being super tanky, is broken, because the Vex Armor nerf hit both Scorn and Fury, I can understand Fury, but not Scorn. You have butchered Chroma's super niche role, and now he is easily one of the worst frames because he can't even specialize in what he's supposed to be a specialist in.

I am thoroughly disappointed, and will continue to be until you address this issue correctly. Don't you ever say Chroma is "fun" to play because he is not. I can't believe the Dragon beast of Warframe has now been butchered to the power level of a puppy.

Edited by DMXGeo

vor 1 Stunde schrieb DMXGeo:

Chroma is so bad, I'm so sad my second favorite Warframe through several years is literally worse than Rhino. You buffed his 1 which is nonsensical because no one uses it, you didn't work his 4 which is arguably one of the worst ultimates in the game. And now his niche, being super tanky, is broken, because the Vex Armor nerf hit both Scorn and Fury, I can understand Fury, but not Scorn. You have butchered Chroma's super niche role, and now he is easily one of the worst frames because he can't even specialize in what he's supposed to be a specialist in.

I am thoroughly disappointed, and will continue to be until you address this issue correctly. Don't you ever say Chroma is "fun" to play because he is not. I can't believe the Dragon beast of Warframe has now been butchered to the power level of a puppy.

and literally changing his formula for vex armor is just a pathetic way of excusing not to fix the EXPLOIT that made the old formula so OP (double and tripple dipping with elementals). the exploit literally incresed a simple 8xDMG fury multiplier to 8x8xDMG (double dipping) or 8x8x8xDMG (tripple dipping).

so instead of removing that they just changed the formula so elementals are taken out of the formula. the most lazy way possible. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What is fine about iron jab? How does that qualify as "fine"? All it does is poke an enemy, and possibly have a chance at an aoe....

Iron Vault build can deal amazeballs damage in the limited places you can actually use it.

Edited by HyokaChan

regarding Atlas, the decay is way to fast and atlas is energy starved now. I think they need to go back a tweak some numbers. Also, it would be really cool if I was at 1500 stacks if I was fully covered in rock not just his arm. there should be stages of rockyness. And I wonder why DE decided to make the rumble a drop seeing how my team cant pick it up, I spend to much time looking at the ground looking for pebbles.

Ok tried all the changed warframes, first of all, thanks for the amazing frame tweaks and changes, and weapons too.

and here are some thoughts

Atlas

The rework is very nice, but there is some minor issues if you could tweak would be great:

1. The rubble is hard to pick up, and it's not very fun to go pac man in the middle of the fight. Maybe just make it so Atlas get the buff if he kills petrified enemies, either by himself or by his rumblers or other skills.

2. The armor buff decays too fast, maybe either buff how much buff you get per rubble, or give it some seconds of delay which can be refreshed by picking up new buff, or give it a delay and just make it a flat decay not a contantly fast decay.

3. He is a bit power hungry now, maybe give him someway to recover a bit of energy, like when you kill petrified enemies.

4. His 2 is still kinda meh, even with the aug and the petrified buff

Ash

Nothing to pick there, fantastic change

Banshee

Right now the resonating quake is kinda meaningless, and here is why

1. The damage is too weak, can't even kill lv30 heavy units

2. The cast speed is too slow, even with both speed drift and natural talent it doesn't really give you anytime to move freely before the ability is over, so it beats the intention of making banshee mobile while using Sound quake

3. In the trend of giving synergies to frame powers, maybe Banshee should get some too, for example sound quake or resonating quake hit weak spots created by Sonar.

Ember 

The nerf is a little bit too hard and the buff is not enough to fix the gap.

1. The AOE on her 1 is nice, but her 1's damage or cc value was too low to start with, and the charge time is way too long for it to be ever useful in high levels

2. The changes of her 3 is nice but still, not that meaningful. The only thing 3 does is burn melee range enemies, which most of the enemies in the game are not going to walk close enough for it to do anything. Maybe make it so that the fire ring emits fire blast in a periodic way, not just the first time you cast it.

3. I agree her 4 needs to be changed since it basicly destroy all the fun of others in low levels. But at the same time her 4 with aug is a solid way of her survival in high levels. The range nerf is a little bit too hard for that to work now.

Hydroid 

This tweak is much apreciated but I noticed some enemeis still fall out of the pool when you move with tidal surge while submerged

Chroma

The changes of vex armor is very nice, but the change of 1 is not so much.

1. Spectral scream does too few damage even with vex armor buff, which makes it useless, plus it's a channeled skill. I wouldn't waste that energy while I have an Effigy to maintain.

2. Another much needed change for Chroma is his other 3 elements except cold, comparing to cold the other 3 are not even on the same level.

3. A way to change his elements in battle would be nice. Hell I'd even say just get rid of his 1 and make a new ability like Equinox, so he changes form in battle.

Zephyr

First of all, her changes of 1 is just WOW on the plains. And here are the complains

1. Her 1 is WOW on plains not so much other places, the thrust is too fast and not maneuverable. And the charge time is too long, my suggestion is make it shorter or make zephyr mobile while charging like Hydroid.

2. Dive bomb is too meh damage or cc wise. Maybe give it a straight buff or a scale of height.

3. Her 2 is....well only for throw into tornado and it doesn't really do anything. Sure, it throws people around, but the range is kinda weird and small.

4. Her 3's cast animation is kinda too long

5. Enemies sucked in by tornado is more stable now but still fall off too often. Tornado might need a little damage buff. Right now it's just a half baked, expensive, pretty but not very useful cc. Not really an ultimate ability.

Volt, Mag, Gara, very well down. No complaints from me

Edited by Horaciozhao