Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12.0: Warframe Changes Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

After more thought and revision from previous posts on the matter, this is what I've come up with regarding Ember's kit:

Fireball

The abilty at its core can stay as-is but several changes should be made to make it more practical to use:

Spoiler
  • Charge time either needs to be shortened or the effects of charging need to be made greater
  • Size of the lingering AoE flame should take into account both charge amount and ability range
  • Damage and status chance of the lingering AoE flame should take into account both charge amount and ability strength
  • Duration of the lingering AoE flame should take into account both charge amount and ability duration
  • Casting Accelerant in range of a lingering fire, be it from allied Embers or your own, will double its remaining duration
    • Can only be applied once, regardless of how many Embers cast Accelerant in range of a lingering flame
    • The 2x duration multiplier from Accelerant is unaffected by abilty mods and buffs as a whole
  • The augment's damage boost can be triggered and applied to both allies and yourself when walking through the lingering fire

Accelerant

The abilty is good as-is but some changes could be made so there's better synergy with her other abilities. Said changes will be mentioned in the other abilities

• If anything, give the stun an actual set duration instead of the enemy based stun time. Base duration of 2/4/6/8 seconds, maybe?
    • Stronger than Excal's Radial Blind since it's AoE and not line-of-sight
    • Weaker than Excal's Radial Blind as it doesn't last nearly as long, doesn't have as much range and it doesn't open enemies up to finishers

Fire Blast

This abilty is changed to act akin to Frost's Snow Globe, Gara's Mass Vitrify or Volt's Electric shield, providing protection for you and your allies as well as boosting damage:

Spoiler
  • Name is changed to something else to reflect it no longer creating a "blast".
    • Maybe something like Fire Pillar
  • Maybe the casting animation is changed to a spin of some sort (maybe a 360 leg sweep?)
  • Leaves a ring of fire with a radius of 3 meters on the ground that lasts for 3/6/9/12 seconds. Damage of the ring is unchanged from Fire Blast's 37/112/150/225 heat damage
    • Cast time should remain as it is now (as in it's slow to cast without the use of Accelerant's cast speed bonus or casting speed mods)
    • Radius of the the ring scales with abilty range
    • Duration of the the ring scales with abilty duration
    • Damage dealt to enemies that were hit on cast or enemies that come up and touch the ring afterwards scales with abilty strength
  • Upon cast, enemies that would be within the radius of the ring are blown back far enough to land outside of the ring
  • No longer has the expanding ring of fire that knocks down enemies that were in line of sight of the cast's location
  • After casting, the ring of fire will grow into a pillar that grows 6 meters high/deep
  • The ring/pillar of fire left behind will block incoming enemy fire and will cause enemy explosives to detonate 8 meters away from the ring/pillar
  • Shooting through the ring/pillar, be it from the inside, outside or through the whole thing, will add 75% heat damage to you or your allies weapon fire
    • Added heat damage is unaffected by ability strength
    • The additional heat damage stacks additively with how many rings/pillars are shot through
  • A single Ember can cast of up 4 rings/pillars at a time
    • Trying to cast a 5th ring will extinguish the oldest ring/pillar cast
    • Keeping the 75% heat damage bonus gained when shooting through the ring in mind, shooting through 4 rings will result in having 300% heat damage being added to your weapons
  • Casting Accelerant inside of a ring/pillar will ignite the inside of it, causing the inside to also cause heat damage
    • Casting Accelerant this way will not provide any of the effects a standard Accelerant cast would have, even to enemies inside of it
      • You must leave the area covered by the ring/pillar in order to cast Accelerant normally
        • This is to prevent abusing the abilty strength gained from her passive
  • The Fire Fright augment keeps the guaranteed heat panic status and prevents most enemies from entering the ring/pillar
    • If the inside of the ring/pillar has been ignited through the use of Accelerant, the inside now also has guaranteed heat status procs, locking most enemies inside of a ring/pillar if they managed to enter or weren't blown out of it during the inital cast

Some comparisons to explain how it's balanced between Snow Globe, Mass Vitrify and Electric Shield

• Stronger than Snow Globe and Mass Vitrify due to it being solely duration based
    • Can also be considered as weaker than Snow Globe for the same reason
  • Weaker than Snow Globe and Mass Vitrify due to having the shortest radius between the three as well as having no form of CC for enemies post-cast without the use of Accelerant + Fire Fright augment
  • Weaker than Electric Shield and Mass Vitrify due to it having the shortest duration between the three
  • Weaker than Electric Shield due to its cast limit of 4, inability to be moved and does not provide critical damage when shot through
  • Stronger than Electric Shield as it provides radial cover and grants a higher elemental damage bonus per individual cast
    • Adds up to be the same if all 4 rings are cast for +300% heat damage though (vs Volt's 6 shields giving +300% electric damage)

World on Fire

The abilty should stay as a channeled ability but should be changed to prevent it from being capable of ez-pz low level room clearing and AFK-farming

Spoiler
  • No additional energy consumption/range/damage increase/reduction as the abilty is left on
  • The abilty no longer causes direct damage though targeted explosions of fire that are capable of nuking low levels but instead becomes a true AoE abilty that causes enemies within 6/9/12/15 meters to heat up before spontaneously catching fire, causing enemies to panic briefly as well as dealing DoT heat damage that is based on a percentage of an enemy's EHP.
    • The base heat up time should be around 8/7/6/5 seconds
      • Heat up time scales inversely with ability duration
        • Higher abilty duration results in faster combustion and vice-versa
      • Enemies covered by Accelerant (allied or your own) before you had cast WoF will have their heat up time divided by that Accelerant's heat damage multiplier
        • i.e. a base strength Accelerant with a heat damage multiplier of 2.5x will reduce heat up time to 2 seconds (5 / 2.5 = 2)
    • Enemies within 1.5/2.25/3/3.75 meters will be slowed down by 5/10/15/20%
      • Slow amount scales with abilty strength
      • Slow range scales abilty range
      • Fluff-wise, Ember is radiating so much heat that it becomes harder to approach her the closer one gets
    • Takes 3.75/7.5/11.25/15% of an enemy's EHP as heat damage which is then divided over the 7 hits the 6 second long proc lasts for.
      • The percent of enemy EHP accounted for scales with abilty strength.
      • Due to the DoT damage dealt scaling with enemy EHP, it no longer works as an instant deletion of enemies at low levels while also providing better damage at higher levels
  • Enemies already affected by a heat proc, regardless of source, will not have any of WoF's heat build up applied to them until their active heat proc ends
  • If WoF is deactivated or if enemies leave WoF's radius, enemies not on fire will immediately lose any build up they may have had
    • Similarly, if WoF is deactivated or enemies leave the slowdown range, they will return to normal speed
  • AFKing would take an extremely long amount of time as well as be much more dangerous to pull off
    • With a 5 second build up and a 6 second heat proc totaling to 15% of their EHP, to kill an enemy without any input would take around 80 seconds, plenty of time for you get shot dead even at lower levels
  • Possibly change the name to something to reflect the change to it heating things up in range to extreme temperatures instead of randomly spawning fire.
    • Probably best to not name it "Overheat" though, as fitting as it would be, as that might create confusion with the original Overheat ability

• Casting Accelerant with WoF active will cause the accelerant you jet out to immediately catch fire, sending out an AoE wave of fire over WoF's range, dealing 200/250/300/350 heat damage * your Accelerant's heat damage multiplier as well as having a heat status chance of 10/20/25/35%
    • Casting Accelerant this way will not provide any of the effects a standard Accelerant cast would have
      • Fire Blast's ring/pillar takes priority and will favor igniting the ring/pillar instead of sending out a wave of fire
        • This is to prevent abusing the abilty strength gained from her passive
    • WoF's heat build up is delayed for 1-2 seconds after casting
    • Accelerant's energy cost is doubled to 100 when cast with WoF active
      • Cast animation and length is changed to be slightly longer and Ember swings both arms out (as opposed to swinging one arm with a standard Accelerant cast)
        • This is to reduce spamming, putting one's desire to use it to be more in line with the AoE abilities from Rhino (Stomp), Frost (Avalanche) or Nezha (Divine Spears)
          • Fluff-wise, because you're burning the accelerant so fast, you have to jet out twice the amount, taking more time and energy to cast
      • This still scales with abilty efficiency (25 energy to cast as opposed to 12.5 energy at 175% abilty efficiency)
    • The base damage of the fire wave does not scale with abilty strength
      • Example 1: having 100% abilty strength will result in the wave of fire dealing 875 heat damage
        • 350 * 2.5 = 875 heat damage
      • Example 2: having 130% abilty strength will result in the wave of fire dealing 1137.5 heat damage
        • (350 * (2.5 * 1.3)) = 350 * 3.25 = 1137.5 heat damage
      • Example 3: having 70% abilty strength will result in the wave of fire dealing 612.5 heat damage
        • (350 * (2.5 * 0.7)) = 350 * 1.75 = 612.5 heat damage
    • The status chance of the fire wave scales with abilty strength

• The Firequake augment is changed to swap out the heat build-up leading to scaling heat DoT for non-damaging, expanding heat waves that knock down enemies that they hit
    • Simply put, you're trading "scaling damage with some variable CC through built-up heat status panics" for "Consistent CC through non-lethal knockdowns"
    • A heat wave is sent out every second
    • A heat wave takes 2-3 seconds to reach max range
      • Longer ability range = faster expanding heat waves
    • Casting Accelerant to shoot out the fire wave will knockdown enemies instead of applying a heat status proc
      • Heat waves will delayed for 1-2 seconds after casting
    • Enemies already knocked down, regardless of source, are immune to heat waves until they get back up

Some examples of how changes to abilty duration, efficiency, range and/or strength can affect WoF + Accelerant combos (max rank is implied):

• 100% duration, efficiency, range and strength:

Spoiler
  • Takes 50 energy to cast and drains 3 energy per second while channeled
  • Enemies within 15 meters of Ember will begin to heat up over the next 5 seconds
    • Enemies hit by your own Accelerant prior to casting WoF will heat up over the next 2 seconds instead
  • Enemies set on fire will take 15% of their EHP as a heat status proc, the damage divided over the 7 ticks
    • Would take around 80 seconds to kill an enemy without any input
  • Enemies within 3.75 meters of Ember will slow down by 20%
  • Casting Accelerant with WoF active will send out a wave of fire
    • Costs 100 energy to cast
    • 15 meter radius
    • 875 heat damage
    • 35% status chance

• 129% duration, 175% efficiency, 280% range and 70% strength:

Spoiler
  • Takes 12.5 energy to cast and drains 0.75 energy per second while channeled
  • Enemies within 42 meters of Ember will begin to heat up over the next 3.8 seconds
    • Enemies hit by your own Accelerant prior to casting WoF will heat up over the next 2.1 seconds instead
  • Enemies set on fire will take 10.5% of their EHP as a heat status proc, the damage divided over the 7 ticks
    • Would take around 100 seconds to kill an enemy without any input
  • Enemies within 10.5 meters of Ember will slow down by 14%
    • Costs 25 energy to cast
    • 42 meter radius
    • 612.5 heat damage
    • 24.5% status chance

• 177% duration, 175% efficiency, 109% range and 225% strength:

Spoiler
  • Takes 12.5 energy to cast and drains 0.75 energy per second while channeled
  • Enemies within 16.35 meters of Ember will begin to heat up over the next 2.8 seconds
    • Enemies hit by your own Accelerant prior to casting WoF will heat up over the next 0.5 (!!!) seconds instead
  • Enemies set on fire will take 33.75% of their EHP as a heat status proc, the damage divided over the 7 ticks
    • Would take around 26.4 seconds to kill an enemy without any input
  • Enemies within 4.0875 meters of Ember will slow down by 45%
    • Costs 25 energy to cast
    • 16.35 meter radius
    • 1968.75 heat damage
    • 78.75% status chance

Passive

Her passive can now be activated when staying inside the lingering fires left by Fireball or by standing on the ring/pillar left by Fire Blast, be it from allied Embers or your own.

• The amount of abilty strength and energy regen from Fireball's lingering fire scales with how much it has been charged
  • The inside of the ring/pillar left by Fire Blast, if also on fire (from Accelerant being cast inside), will also provide the additional abilty strength and energy regen
  • Possibly reduce the energy regen per second to compensate for it being much easier to activate
Edited by DeadMansChest

Ive adjusted to Ember changes. Shes more expensive to run, but practically the same to me. I can still perform about the same in high level content, it just takes a bit more skill juggling. Which honestly, i think is  a good thing. 

My main issue is with Ash's change. They need to make it hold 4 to opt in, something that isnt as clunky or whiffy as teleporting on an enemy. Other than that, the change has increased Ash's DPS considerably, i think. I still want the a smoother option to opt in on Bladestorm though.

Update: 

Thank you DE, for Fixing the Landslide augment to interact with rubble, and taking a look at the decay for rubble. However, there are still more changes that must be done :

1. Remove the duration on Rumblers

This idea is not my own, but something I've seen thrown around by other posters. But I agree. The duration aspect of rumblers is not needed at all. Not only does it limit builds, but severely decreases the effectiveness of Rumblers in general by having a weaker overall prescence. To constantly recast, even when they're performing well, hinders the peel that Atlas needs.

1a. Rumblers rubble on death needs to be scaled upward and not downward

Allow me to quote something stated in the patch notes: 

"Rumblers create rubble when they expire, based on how much health they had."

However, it seems like they only create less than normal on low health and normal amounts of rubble on max health. It should be the opposite. If a Rumbler has a high amount of health, the rubble dropped should reflect a high amount as well. 

2. Please tweak the numbers and properties on Tectonics

I'll state this once more, Tectonics is very ineffective in both its cover and boulder form. I recall tectonics not getting width changes because of you guys wanting it to fit on doors, but you have the tech now to change that. Nullifiers change the hight of their bubble, depending on how tall the ceiling is relative to their position. Why can't we do this for Atlas as well to actually make his area denial more effective? 

As for its boulder: Something more must be done. Is it possible to take a look at the number for it and tweak it up? It does no where near the amount of damage I feel it should and even when enhanced by petrify and can barely damage a level 40 enemy. Maybe increase damage the more distance it travels? Can it also drop rubble when it breaks? It is literally a pile of rock after all. 

Thank you.

EDIT: One more thing: 

3. Rubble Pickup- Vaccum or instant? 

Although I prefer instant over Vaccum, having to manually pick up rubble, even if I use landslide to kill, is a chore. I have to rub my warframe on the floor to make sure I pick up the rubble for more armor and that can waste time. Please look into a better way for us to collect this.

Edited by Darkmoone1
Additional request.

Thanks for reducing Rubble decay by half (and fixing Path of Statues not dropping Rubble)! Now it feels much more manageable to hold onto a good amount of bonus armor, with a cheaper alternative to generate Rubble as well.

I know this might be asking for too much... but:

• For consistency's sake, can Tectonics' bulwarks drop Rubble as well? All of Atlas' stones will then be sources of health and armor, with each ability progressively providing more.
  • In the same vein, if Rumblers punch petrified enemies to death, can the Rubble that drop from said dead enemies give 75 HP/Armor? Rumblers don't deal as much damage as Landslide, so when they do kill enemies, it would be awesome if their hardwork paid off just a little more. It also provides self-synergy with the petrifying on Rumbler summon, as well as other abilities that petrify enemies.

I actually think the changes to Ember are a step in the right direction. She's much more interactive than she was before. That being said, I agree with other people's sentiment that she needs some protection now. WoF is little more than a small aura now, and the little CC provided from Accelerant isn't enough to protect her. 

Fire Blast provides little to nothing for her kit, it's just a stationary WoF. Replacing that with her old Overheat ability would be a great way to round out her kit. So many frames have damage reduction abilities now that one more won't break the game or anything. 

Atlas - adjustment as of 22.12.3 update

Personally I still feel the duration is too short and the problem is 2 fold. 

One it's the mechanic to getting rubble, I have to physically pick it up and two the cost of petrify at 75 energy (before efficiency) is just too high.  The fixes are pretty simple, make the rubble automatically attach to me, or at the very least be picked up by vacuum and reduce the cost of petrify to a max of 25 energy. 

I'd still like landslide to give a chance of rubble too though without the need to use petrify.

On 2/10/2018 at 7:45 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

World On Fire 
- 5 seconds after casting, a percentage will begin counting up on the ability icon. As this percentage scales from 0% to 100% over 10 seconds, the ability’s energy cost and damage dealt both grow to double, while the ability radius shrinks to half. 

Ember is the original damage caster frame, offering low survivability in exchange for high offense. Her ultimate, World on Fire, is unmatched in terms of widespread lethality - while many Warframes specialize in certain mission types, Ember’s specialty is “anything under level 30”. By simply bullet jumping through levels with World on Fire active, enemies become a non-factor, making Ember a ubiquitous pick across most of the Star Chart. Like a mobile Resonating Quake, this monopoly on kills can leave squadmates struggling to keep up, in an attempt to see the enemy before they melt. These changes increase lethality at higher levels, while addressing the ability’s huge range.

World on Fire will continue working similarly to how it does now, but with changing effects over time. The gradually increasing energy cost should encourage most players to toggle the ability when needed, instead of the current “set and forget” approach. Players who can afford to run the ability at max charge may need to get more up close and personal, but the increased damage should help Ember out against higher level enemies.  World on Fire is still very capable of clearing rooms and sweeping hallways, but should now be applied more deliberately!

@[DE]Danielle Currently after the change she's doing 200 damage initially and 400 at 100%, which is the same as before, where she's doing 400 for the whole duration of her ability, is this change intended? if so wouldn't it just be an energy and range nerf? or will there be a hotfix to change this? I know there's a lot of replies for you to read through so thank you and all the staffs so much for the helps, I love a lot of those changes, though some may seem a bit more 'skipped over', anyway great job!

Good work!

Here is my feedback.

I prefer to be an electric chroma but if I want to be able to tank for squad or myself I need to switch to ice, would be nice if elemental ward just gives bonus of armor and/or health and ice/fire becomes its own trait like the others. The ice trait doesn't stun or spread as fast compared to electirc and fire/poison if close by. Back when elemental ward was announced I though it be some revolving shield (like Gara's 3rd skill) that fires back by element type. Considering how unique Octavia and other frames are maybe a rework type could be for ward.

Embers world on fire could be a strength synergy ability (and keep the energy burn timer) where example doing charge fireball is more violent or homing while world on fire is active like super sayian(wof on) vs normal(wof off) or something like dark phoenix from comics (x men) 

Idk just throwing a bone and hope to inspire a developer. Still waiting for a frame that feels more like my style, chroma is close.

That Atlas changes seem really near, but the rubble pickup could be better. Sometimes I need to be dancing on the chunk before I'll pick it up similar to how reactant worked when rift missions released. Personally I'd love to see Atlas just pick up rubble when he's within a foot of it. Still need to intentionally grab the stuff but no need to break dance in place to grab it all either.

Am 10.2.2018 um 00:45 schrieb [DE]Danielle:

ZEPHYR

After playing a while with Zephyrs Funnel Clouds augment it felt really irritating to see their colors changing all the time :shocked: 

So here is the idea, I shoot at my tornados to change them from impact to corossive a few seconds later they are all orange because somebody with a Ignis on blast damage ran by :crylaugh:

Tornados seem to have some decent damage finally, why is this on the mercy of so many random factors? Even my own Sentinel is fighting me, Digira is changing the damage type to electro with its mod, his sentinel gun to cold etc. etc. 

It would be better if only Zephyrs weapon damage can dictate what damage type tornados do, it`s an endless, hopless fight to have them in a desired color during regular gameplay in a squad. 

Atlas is my #2 top used Warframe, I was both excited and scared to hear he was getting attention! After the surveys went out it was clear people didn't like Atlas as much as I, but my fears came from how many players bothered getting familiar with Atlas. Kudos for listening to the community but I'm still indecisive about the changes.

In my opinion Atlas has some of the best designed augments out of many, all adding to where Atlas can be applicable. Atlas to me filled the roles that Frost and Necros do for many others. Teutonic Fracture's 3 walls allows for long-range objective defense (unlike Frost where Snow-globe interferes with those outside shooting in). Ore Gaze farming with Atlas however was always a bitter-sore experience however, serviceable but "unfun". Hopefully this explains my position on the matter and provides some clarity.

Where do I still believe Atlas has issues then?

First of all, acquiring Atlas is one of the most arduous ordeals I can recall. Loaded with RNG grinding for Pods, then ending with a bullet spongy boss and more RNG part grinding. The Jordas Precept doesn't even play up the Warframe given as reward. The story even pokes-fun at those doing the quest and trying to grind the parts, shaming the activity of playing the quest for Atlas parts. The Sands of Inaros where you fight big rumblers... that's how you get people excited for Atlas. (Who is Atlas? Why is he on the ship with Jordas? Why is Atlas never referred to by name?) The quest is in my opinion, one of the largest negative forces upon Atlas use. I am disappointed that the new update did not address the current state of the quest.

As far as the new abilities are concerned: 

Landslide does what you want it to with enough intricate mechanics to be distinguishable. The new rubble mechanic with Path of Statues makes it even more useful. Good work!

Tectonics as I mentioned lets you set up walls (bulwarks) on objectives, I was never a fan of the low damage on the rolling boulder (especially compared to Landslide's scaling damage on weapon mods) so I choose to augment it for the three walls. But... I noticed walls don't make rubble when they die, whats the deal with that? Why cant I repair walls with Petrify like with Rumblers? 

Petrify. I hate Petrify, old and new for different reasons. The old one that was channeled had the issue of disabling your weapons and other abilities, as well as just not petrifying enemies sometimes. The new one has issues with feeling weak. It makes a pitiful noise, it doesn't look like anything, it costs way more energy overall, it roots you in place for an annoying second or so. Healing Rumblers is neat, but I can make more while petrifying in a better aoe with damage on top. If I had creative liberty to change Petrify, I'd make it a free action where you can move and shoot still (Think Ember's first ability Fireball) with a brief lingering duration (maybe a stored number that casts it when you shoot/melee/landslide) to keep gunplay feeling smooth and less like a chore every single enemy. The nerf to Ore Gaze was just uncalled for too, way to put nails in the coffin, making the least used farming tool weaker.

Rumblers are in a better position than ever. I believe adding the petrify radius was over the top with how Petrify is as of right now. I'll gladly spend 100 energy for a radius petrify with damage and rumbler golems (especially over Petrify). The two abilities are competing with each other, forming an identity crisis that only gets more drastic when ability efficiency is considered. However I do like the petrify aoe as it feels powerful and fun to use. Making the rumblers not die instantly to nullifier bubbles was the best change here.

In summary my views are that Atlas got better, issues exist with Petrify currently with some smaller complaints elsewhere.

So! Atlas is in a very good place now!

But i believe there's one thing missing... you see, he's more of a "Medusa Frame" than a "Brawler frame" So, i was thinking: his 2nd, Tectonics, doesn't have that much of a synergy. How about we PUNCH IT?

Like an Earth Bender, and we send the rocks flying at max speed to our enemies? You know, just to add a bit more brawling.

And about Ember....

I feel the rework only discouraged people of using her. And nothing more. I've tried a couple of builds, but i either die easily or i'm unable to destroy high level enemies. I think she needs way more improvements to be even effective at high levels. In her actual state, she doesn't seem useful past lvl 40 enemies =P

Edited by Arandabido

I really like the reworks in general. I can't believe I am playing Zephyr again...and it's actually fun! Just try racing through the plains with her spamming air bullets!

But that actually brings me to the problem: That hover mechanic -while being pretty nice and needed- is too limited. It doesn't help me if I can hover ~40m above the plains for a few seconds. That's not helpfull at all if my average height is about 150m-200m. So I thought about a few ways to improve it:

1. Remove the charge ability from tail wind. Instead, whenever you are actively using tail wind, activating it again will suspend you in air for a few moments (current hover mechanic). You can then proceed tail wind, dive bomb or just hang around a bit shooting stuff or whatever till you fall down like a rock (or actually like zephyr...a feathered rock?)
  2. Instead of removing the charge, allow the charge while mid air. Starting the charge will suspend you in air and activate a "zephyr-silhouette" (like nidus and maggots). Every second charged you move further away in view direction indicated by the silhouette. At the end of the charge you hover for a few moments. This would allow precise air movement in cost of speed.
  3. My favorite idea is to combine 1 and 2 to stop midair. While charging around with tail wind, you can press airburst to start a channel and suspend in midair. Channeling increases flightspeed and range of the airbursts and also allows the player to hover longer afterwards. Fully channeled airbursts can upgrade the tornados one additional rank.

You also should think about letting duration mods increase the hover time even further. Zephyr is a bird/jet like warframe after all. She should be able to stand in the air and let death rain from above. With the plains out (and another plains like tile on the way) it is finally time to "make zephyr great again" ;)

Edited by Zakor11
Typo

So here's an ember suggestion that I posted on the dev workshop for some reason:

Why not have her napalm from fireball burn herself, and instead of damaging her, it would constantly heal her for a duration (or could just restore her energy but would be a nice survivability shtick). This would only be for fire from her 1 and not from other sources. Also have it give her bonus armor while doused with napalm inside fireblast or something.
Another thing I thought might be nice is having a constant max range (while max power) for world on fire while inside fireblast (which may need a duration nerf because of that). Which could flow like fireblast > world on fire > possibly kill everything > bullet jump to next area > fireblast > rinse repeat? 

After the changes, Zephyr is still quite underwhelming. Airburst is much cheaper which is great, but the CC effect doesn't feel strong enough. The ragdoll should be a bit more powerful. As for Tonardo, I just can't feel the changes at all. Tornado should probably move faster to begin with so it becomes much more efficient at being a CC skill.

There seems to be a bug with Chroma's vex armor, after the changes he is far less tanky than he used to be. The patchnotes only speak about changing his damage values, not his armor values. As the main reason I used Chroma is his tankiness this is disappointing while charging in enemies using my melee weapon, it is underwhelming to die even faster now.

Hey , can the hover for tailwind be cast in the middle of hovering or in the middle of flight? so I can hover in one area fo a second before hovering in another place for three. But! It will cost double the energy ( or full price). So... if I hover coming from the ground, that's 25 energy. If in the middle of hovering I'm charging up It would cost 50 if not for me being in the air, so instead, it is 25 energy. This way we can still technically be known for flight.

Or... we can give the ability to stop in the middle of tailwind to hover in place at no extra cost, but with a shorter hovering time of 75%. This could encourage duraation builds so you can fly further, but still maintain control.

Titania should not be the flight frame, so please make this come true!

P.S. Also, make airburst faster. plz.

Edited by Lighto-sempai

About Atlas.

Petrify  

> Needs new casting animation and energy effect.  Old animations are not powerful enough for "instant petrification flash" ability.  Need more "boom" to it.  

> Its aiming feels a bit off.  It seems to be aligned with Atlas' head somehow...and if used during active movement, can easily miss its intended target.   

Rubble

> Make Rubble look like petrified Latchers, and give it Latcher AI that is locked onto Atlas.    So that Rubble automatically roll towards Atlas to "stick" onto him and become armor.

Should be a bit slower than Latchers though.   And pickup radius should be 2-3m.    

> Rubble armor...Add some stones on Atlas' neck and shoulders.  Make it "transparent" when aiming.  

After playing with ember some more:

Was fireblast's energy cost reduced? I thought it used to be more expensive...seems cheaper now
Fireball is good CC, if spammed a lot--Damage sucks though, even when shot through fireblast & with accelerant
Wish they'd let us strip armor from enemies that have accelerant on em, like someone else had suggested
The fear from accelerant/fireball doesn't last long at all.... neither does the knockdown from fireblast. Duration from CC needs to be increased, to actually function as CC

Biggest issues I've had are: energy costs, survivability issues due to enemies getting getting out of CC fast, and the damage still doesn't scale. 

Edited by Maka.Bones

greetings DE,

here is my feedback for some frames i play:

Ember:
i think you did a good thing with ember, i enjoy her more now. you wanted to make her playstyle more engaging and you did just that. 
first i picked ember up due to her old set+forget 4 to brain afk through most missions, because it was just such a convenient thing to do.
she is and was more than a "below lvl30" frame and now you need to be more mindful when playing her. to be forced to care for energy management and to spread your attention to other abilities as well is a good thing.

the charge up and napalm from her 1 is a nice addition. tho it does not feel rewarding enough yet. even with accelerant and a bit of casting speed, the charge up feels too long for the bang we get in return. maybe give the fully charged 1 a longer stagger/CC, or maybe more damage ramp up or maybe just a bit less charge time.

it would also be awesome, if ppl could make more use out of her passive - in an active way, if that makes sense.
right now it kinda only gets triggered, when i scoot over burning parts on the tileset on my way out of a sabotage mission. and when it is an enemy that triggered it, then i usually care more about survival, than making use of the energy regeneration/damage. so that passive just sits there, either ticking away while i rush to the exit, or at the bottom of my priority list, because i wanna survive first and foremost.

maybe make her 1 interact with her passive and tweak the passive a bit. 
lets say she has a overheat mechanic that ramps up similarly to atlas' new rubble mechanic. and the more you shoot charged 1s the more you ramp it up. and make the ramp gain exponentially on the charge of her 1, so ppl are incentivised to fully charge it.

Hydroid:
before the change: if mobs get into your 3, then you could (slowly) move around and everything stayed in there. you just lost the ones already inside with the 2. 
now its vice versa. you keep them, if you move with your 2, but they get out, when you "puddle" slowly away.
i think that is a bug and not intended. at least imo at least when i slowly move around, stuff should stay in there.

thanks for reading.

PS: PLEASE implement loadouts for simulacrum setups. with all the new changes ppl did already and will keep hitting the simulacrum more.

give us the option to store different loadouts and presets and spawn them on demand, instead of picking every mob by hand EVERYTIME. that is tedious.
also please make it possible to spawn different levels of a mob in one loadout.
that way we can have different levels of one mobtype at the same time around, so we can test better/more convenient when a weapon or ability falls off.
example: at least to me its nicer to have a lvl 30 heavy gunner, a lvl40, a lvl50, ... standing together and to have a direct compairsion, when i test AOE abilities.

Edited by gReMLiN1804

I'm a zephyr fan ...and I really love her now but could you please adjust something?

- Make the float time the same no matter how long you charge the skill
I love the way she can float now ...but sometime I just wanna float a little from ground not all the way up through the roof ...now I can quick charge the skill to adjust the height but it also lower the floating time ...it would be great if we can use any height we want with the same floating time

- Make a way to stop her flight and be floating still again
one thing I love doing for lol is do is doing the dogfight sky battle with grineer flying unit on the plain... flying around fighting is fun...but one thing that make it pain is when I need to be the air support for team is I can't stop from flying around ...sure you can just fly up and be still ...but when I need to dodge of change the position I can't stop but need to go down on the ground to charge and fly up again ...it would be great if we can fly and have some way to stop and stay still midair again

that all I can think of for now ...and again I love zephyr now and thanks for you make her great again 

@[DE]Danielle I know you’re probably reading some of the comments people have made, overall I like the changes you guys have made to SOME frames and others I hate,double hate, Looooooooathe entirely (bonus points if you get the reference) example chromas change, he is beyond squishy now and has less ehp (effective health points) than OBERON PRIME and he isn’t even a tank. I get that chromas damage numbers are too high and that having your eidolons getting insta gibbed wasn’t intended, heck I still ONE SHOT your eidolons limbs with the same chroma build a lanka (with a riven) and a harrow.

I propose that you make chromas abilities scale AFTER mods but without the triple dipping of numbers and nerf the AoE for chromas vex armor someway because with mods it might be to overpowered of a squad buffer. I don’t care how you nerf the AoE (I’ll never build for it unless some meta thing pops up where it’s needed) just fix chroma, he is almost as useless as pre-change hydroid and limbo and that’s saying something.

4 hours ago, Mr.Snipersmiley said:

@[DE]Danielle I know you’re probably reading some of the comments people have made, overall I like the changes you guys have made to SOME frames and others I hate,double hate, Looooooooathe entirely (bonus points if you get the reference) example chromas change, he is beyond squishy now and has less ehp (effective health points) than OBERON PRIME and he isn’t even a tank. I get that chromas damage numbers are too high and that having your eidolons getting insta gibbed wasn’t intended, heck I still ONE SHOT your eidolons limbs with the same chroma build a lanka (with a riven) and a harrow.

I propose that you make chromas abilities scale AFTER mods but without the triple dipping of numbers and nerf the AoE for chromas vex armor someway because with mods it might be to overpowered of a squad buffer. I don’t care how you nerf the AoE (I’ll never build for it unless some meta thing pops up where it’s needed) just fix chroma, he is almost as useless as pre-change hydroid and limbo and that’s saying something.

Preach