Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

[DE]Megan

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  •  
  • Removed the ability to mount a Dargyn during Transference. Although this resulted in an amazing bug where a Warframe would fly away in the Dargyn and do work while you watched from your Operator on the ground, it’s not intended! 

How did I miss This? Lol.

Thank for the update. 

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the number of Kuva Codex scans required from 50 to 3.

Why is not: Increased number of Kuva reward per mission?
What a pointless change Kuva Codex doesn't means nothing to anyone.

Another one useless change, what will be next?

Thank you again for nothing! :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

The Octavia Maestra skin is amazing and super cute, love it. And i do appriciate how you DE spoils me with these cuties with visible adorb butts (The other being Vermillion. Yeah, im a wierd girl o3o )

But i see a ltitle problem with the Boltor Skin. You claim, and i copy and paste '' due to technical limitations and differences between firing/reloading animations on other Weapons, the Boltor Bravura Skin can only be equipped on the Boltor. '', but the skin still gives the Boltor the vanilla reload animation as if it was just like any other skin. So either the skin doenst have new animation, or you forogt to assign its animation file for the skin (And i hope it has new sound too).

So, hotfix for this?

Yes, we have a Hotfix coming for missing Bravura Skin reload animations and sounds!

3 minutes ago, PurpleNyxPrime said:

Temporary? Oh so kinda like dark sectors? That system thats been disabled for how many years now with promises of being revamped. 

DE can take years to improve them if they so desire, as long as they bring them back better than ever, not a problem. I really don't think it'll take them longer than two years to redo them anyway, especially since now they'll have the quality time to develop rewarding, interesting and highly replayable missions that don't require standing around for most of their duration.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Arcanes can only be installed on your Warframe, Operator, Operator Amp, or Zaw.
    • You can install 2 Arcanes per Warframe Operator, Operator Amp, or Zaw.

Not 2 Arkane per Warframe and Operator, but ONE per AMP and ZAW?

19 minutes ago, Underdrill said:

Don't be discouraged by the minority (2% IIRC from a recent infographic) who are leaving the game due to the temporary removal of raids DE. The balance changes you've made recently to the frames, weapons, and the start of the focus changes have been some of the best updates in years. Those that only ever cared about raids never cared about the work you put in to everything else into what is currently, in my eyes, the best free-to-play game on the market. Keep up the phenomenal work!

It's a bit sad that I have to correct a FOUNDER of how DE works. You emphasize temporary like it will be a month or two. Guess what? Temporary = 3 years or longer. You had dark sectors to look at before making your post, but I guess you don't want to accept it either.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Multishot chance should now apply more consistently with Beam weapons.

Whoah what does this mean? What I know about MS for beams is it doesnt increase the # of beams nor status chance, that it is just another damage multiplier. What am i missing here?

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Yes, we have a Hotfix coming for missing Bravura Skin reload animations and sounds!

Thats awesome! I guess you guys and gals must have been a little hasty on deploying the update. Im excited to see the animation and sound!

Love new arcane system, especially that its done right. Sadly, raids are gone, but i hope that new content will be more completed and less rushed due to choping one of your rotting, but still, legs. Just learn from raids, that rushing content will never be a wise idea for a long run.

Archived