The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KHORA

(PSN)Croewe

1 minute ago, EinheriarJudith said:

if i never see another exalted mode ill be happy honestly.

i'd be more or less alright with another exalted mode if it actually fit the theme and didn't over shadow the kit.  Like ivara's was done beautifully.  excals was ok.  But titania and mesa not so much.  Though mesa gets away with it since 2 of her abilities are buff and forget and it does seem like the kit is designed around her spamming peace maker.  vs titania where you'd have no real reason to use any of her abilities in razor wing.  since tribute is trash.

If khora were to have one imo she'd either need to transform into a beast or ride one.  Having a better whip just felt lazy.

1 minute ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I wouldn't say I 'hate' her, as I like most of her kit as-shown, but my issue is that her 4th seems underwhelming for an ultimate ability.

I actually agree with what I was seeing. I havent wanted to hate it until I use it but seemed very meh.

To be fair, I hope as they look at it and maybe some of the feedback, maybe they relook at it.

Edited by tCartmant

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

i'd be more or less alright with another exalted mode if it actually fit the theme and didn't over shadow the kit.  Like ivara's was done beautifully.  excals was ok.  But titania and mesa not so much.  Though mesa gets away with it since 2 of her abilities are buff and forget and it does seem like the kit is designed around her spamming peace maker.  vs titania where you'd have no real reason to use any of her abilities in razor wing.  since tribute is trash.

If khora were to have one imo she'd either need to transform into a beast or ride one.  Having a better whip just felt lazy.

I think tribute has the right foundation. First thing I do in a mission is get max dust buff because Titania's a wet paper noodle made of oxium, then stay in Razorwing and pretty much never take damage or lose a razorwing. The other buffs could use a buff tho.

36 minutes ago, Semiramis. said:

Therefore so many people are frustrated that they removed the exalted whip and find the new ultimate  completely useless but why don’t we give her a chance?

My only reason for any criticizing would be because I'm annoyed she summons a single cat, which I don't see being any more useful than our present companions (except it would be 2 useless furballs running around instead of just one). I don't hate her by any means. I just feel some of her abilities are a product of not knowing exactly what they want to do. 

But based on the recent things I've seen, her ultimate just appears to be a bigger version of her second ability, except in the dev build it appeared to only have specific points at which it could capture. In essence, it just looks purely like a different, potentially worse version of Bastille. I'm a little annoyed about that bit to be quite honest. It seems to serve the exact same function, except it doesn't have the kickass augment that Vauban's ability does. 

Overall, I'm more disappointed than angry. And honestly the devs should take a minute and look at the difference in feedback she's received between her first showing and her last one. Come up with an ability players want to use. Maybe not an exalted whip, but not "strangledome", either. Selective CC is the worst CC.

Edited by TrickshotMcGee

like some others im withholding judgement until i get my hands on her, her first 3 abilities are still kinda similar to how they were, minus the IPS switching stuff. the real issue is with her 4th, based on what we've been shown im not sure its worth building for, and unless it has some kind of synergy with her 2nd, it might end up being anotehr situation like vaubon ith his 3rd and 4th where they overlap too much in their role

If I had to take a stab in the dark based on the threads I've seen since the devstream, people fell in love with the exalted whip ultimate idea (despite DE never actually having footage of it to show), and, now that it's been replaced with something else, feel somewhat betrayed. Time will tell how good she is; no doubt DE's going to be going through their usual routine of rapid-fire hotfixes for the first few weeks, so hopefully any glaring flaws she might have will get ironed out.

Personally, I'm pretty hyped to run around with an angry metal cat lady.

1 minute ago, NinthAria said:

If I had to take a stab in the dark based on the threads I've seen since the devstream, people fell in love with the exalted whip ultimate idea (despite DE never actually having footage of it to show), and, now that it's been replaced with something else, feel somewhat betrayed. Time will tell how good she is; no doubt DE's going to be going through their usual routine of rapid-fire hotfixes for the first few weeks, so hopefully any glaring flaws she might have will get ironed out.

Personally, I'm pretty hyped to run around with an angry metal cat lady.

Rebecca showed the whip in a early year devstream I think it was? It was not like a full highlight of it but she used it a couple times. I remember them saying they were going to start working on her again at the time.

Just a quick question..

Is the summoned kavat just a generic one or is it pulled from your storage? Or do you need and active one that's not equipped?

The idea is cool but a single summoned kavat seems more of a novelty. If they are just gereric kavats, then maybe have a group instead. Imagine a bunch of crazy kavats running around doing some soft CC/bleed procs on a horde of grineer.. 

16 minutes ago, KnightCole said:

So Khora is just another no dmg cc frame like gara and rhino?

Why so much cc in this game....

Because CC is basically the only thing that matters in high level missions. Also, Rhino is totally a damage frame, what are you on about?

Edited by (XB1)Erudite God
elaboration

18 minutes ago, KnightCole said:

So Khora is just another no dmg cc frame like gara and rhino?

Why so much cc in this game....

you have no idea if shes no damage making assumptions based on what you have seen and not tested? people said gara's shattered lash was low damage and were then laughed off the stage. people saying embers damage is low now even though there is proof that its not.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

Is the summoned kavat just a generic one or is it pulled from your storage? Or do you need and active one that's not equipped?

It's her own unique Kavat. You can uniquely customize and mod it in the arsenal. 

At least, that's how it was when she was demonstrated on a stream.

i assume and hope, that gripes towards a new Warframe for Players will/would mainly come from if it doesn't seem like it adds anything new to the game, and as such would hardly get played / end up basically unused.

maybe it isn't but that's just really the only thing that matters at the end of the day - if you add another option to Equip, what can it add to the game that's different from the other things you can Equip in the same place? it's gotta be something (ideally several things), otherwise reception will be pretty muted overall.

19 часов назад, SneakyErvin сказал:

How exactly does an exalted weapon "feel"? They either are exalted weapons or they arent, it isnt about feel. And what makes Valkyr different than Wukong, Ivara or the others? You get claw weapons, that is it. Just as Wukong gets a staff that grows in size and Ivara gets a bow.

Titania is probably the one that changes the most, getting both an exalted melee and range weapon along with three dimentional movement, size change, passive avoidance and passive damage through the butterflies. Excal is probably the second one to change the most.

You get new stance. actually.