Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A preview of Daily Tribute 900.

AEP8FlyBoy

5 minutes ago, (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13 said:

So, is this confirmed legit?  Anyone else at 881 days straight and can post another picture?

I assure you, I would not go out of my way to alter this picture in any way.
I'm sure there are others close to where I'm at. They'll see the same thing.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)jedion said:

Does anyone EVEN use sure footed?... how about a prime stretch, prime rush, or prime intensify

If they primed a commonplace mod in basically any build, the outrage would be horrendous.
Ya know, because of the 900 required login days. Two and a half years, basically.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

DE release 900 login item as OP as hell crap like prime streamline => Crowd goes nuts cause time wall not fair blah blah blah....

DE release 900 login item as MEHHH as hell crap like this one => Crowd goes nuts cause slap in the face disappointed blah blah...

I don't expect it to be a joke.

But it is...if it fits in Exilus slots, and has 100% knockdown reduction...possibly be an ok mod. If not? #*!% that S#&$.

The most difficult part of a Quick Thinking build is being staggered to death. Remove that and the build gets a ton better. Still.

Also, when is the new rolling reward system happening? COME ON!

Edited by Mkilbride

I mean, i didn't expect much because putting anything game breaking at that high of a login count is beyond unreasonable but still, anything from P.Rush/P.Maglev/P.Reflex guard/P.Fortitude/P.Stunning speed would've filled the "Not so good but offers some niche fun", hell even any of the melee channeling mods would've been a great candidate for that, but Primed sure footed is just meh, you can't even try fun builds with it because its essentially just an Atlas passive.

Either way i'm still about 400 days off so i don't really care, sucks for the people who are close though.

48 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

If they primed a commonplace mod in basically any build, the outrage would be horrendous.
Ya know, because of the 900 required login days. Two and a half years, basically.

Yeah that is pretty much the point of failure in the current system and it really hobbles what the devs can actually add the reward system. 

Cause as it stands if they add anything really cool (especially if it plays to ANY meta) it just discourages new players and when they add meh doorprizes, they don't really motivate long term players to make sure they log in erry day. 

Login reward weapons become extra tricky with the integration of things like Rivens. I know I'm staring down the barrel of having a Sigma & Octantis Riven .... and well over 200 days before I can ever hope to actually get a Sigma & Octantis. Same thing with newer players and the Zenistar/Azima etc etc etc. 

In short the reworked reward track whoozle can't come soon enough. 

25 minutes ago, Orblit said:

100% knockdown resist..50-60% to get knocked up in the air?

65% chance to get all the enemies in a 10m radius around you to fall in a laughing fit because you've got a 16 point exilus mod that doesn't do anything except keeping your butt off the ground.

Edited by Midrib

100% Knockdown resist as an Exilus isn't bad, really.  Primed Maglev might have been more fun, though.

I think it's better that they put just neat mods in the Daily Tribute system, and leave the ones that meaningfully change the game with Baro.  I don't think there should ever had really been any notable rewards from the Daily Tribute, but we're four weapons too late now, so...  It doesn't measure any sort of action or meaningful loyalty, just "time since discovered the game while retaining an internet connection."

If this mod somehow makes you angry, or if you feel this is in any way a "slap in the face" I implore you to take a good long look at yourself, and understand that if this is enough to make you quit, you will not be missed in the slightest because clearly you aren't enjoying your time here.

Edited by Vox_Preliator

46 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

What would having greater than a 100% chance do?

I have no idea. But I assume this will either cap near 100% at max rank or be slightly over it, granting you nothing past 100% resist to knockdown.

5 hours ago, (PS4)OvalNova said:

Maybe they should start giving away Vaulted Frames at 1000 + days? (Stupid suggestion I know)

Yeah but why... people logging in for 1000 days are the people least likely to need any frames, vaulted or not.  It would be even more worthless to me than the Tellurium I get every day.