Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant Themed Warframe "Vlad" Feedback and Discussion

Synpai

Just now, (PS4)godlysparta said:

True. Although this is the first time that a frame has a kit that completely outclasses another frame.

I said that Nyx does need some changes (like replace Psychic Bolts already) but I don’t think Major Changes would be coming for her. Vlad is probably going to be balanced along with Nyx in the patch however I think Vlad would definitely be toned down to much to the point that he’s too repetitive. I’m afraid that he might be just some forgotten frame like Gara.

You're really exaggerating when you say it completely outclasses, I imagine that if you put a full squad of vlad's thralls against nekros' shadow's nekros would still win due to the increased health and damage his shadows get. I'm sorry, but I can't see anything in his kit that completely outclasses any other frame.

18 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

You're really exaggerating when you say it completely outclasses, I imagine that if you put a full squad of vlad's thralls against nekros' shadow's nekros would still win due to the increased health and damage his shadows get. I'm sorry, but I can't see anything in his kit that completely outclasses any other frame.

Yeah,  I don't know why they said it'll outclass Nekros. Bonedaddy can refresh his shadows and doesn't have friendly fire on, and will always be the go to for resource farming.

55 minutes ago, Atsia said:

Why are people insistent on reworking him before he's even finalized? Let DE finish up and release him before we can think about reworks

New Warframe syndrome, the fact that we're told what they're working on makes all the little wannabe creators come out of the woodwork trying to say they can do it better.

Edited by Thaylien

Hi ^^
From what I understand there would be fears that Vlad is OP ?
Devstream 133, Rebecca, at 46min45 "He's really Op right now"
That's why I proposed my suggestions ( bottom of page 29 )
My suggestions include:
- A way to avoid ult spam (the damage depends on the number of enemy controlled)
- dual-use skills, for style, possibilities.. enrich Vlad with more proof of his eidolon inspiration, because at this moment there are only lasers to indicate that, and the eidolons are not the only ones in the game to make lasers, so, I found a small way of inserting homing missiles in his kit ^^

Personally, I think that all warframes, without exception, have the necessary in it to be played in an Op way. Some have lost possibilities, cause by reworks, it's true, but they still have a way to ridicule the enemies.
So, it does not matter that Vlad is OP, which would matter, it is if it was without effort.
What would you say if Nidus could do his maximum damage with his 1 from the beginning, without accumulating stack ? "He's OP"
What do you say about Nidus when you introduce him to friends? "He's Op", but in a good way, he must work to achieve this damage.
That's what I propose in my suggestions, so .. go read them and react on them if you have the time ^^

As for the 20 minions, personally it is true that I could be content with a 7, like those of Nekros, provided that this number is influenced by the power ..
But at the same time, if they thought about 20, there must be some reasons, maybe that's the number you need to allow Vlad to have minions that survive the allied fire..so I prefer to trust them with that rather than trying to change it.
Before making any suggestions on the powers of a warframe, it is necessary to think a lot, on many aspects. We are not in the devs's head ..
I have watch the video showing Vlad many times to understand the purpose of this warframe, the deep identity of his gameplay style, and only when I understood that .. at 90% ..
I started to imagine how to complete it, how to keep his powers under control ... while keeping him cool and fun to play..

Edited by Azvalk

Or we could just let the frame release and test him and see what hes like then and give constructive feedback instead of having the community flip over a frame on the two extremes of calling him crap and calling him op. People here are speculating on his power based on simple wip look. Nobody here has the ability to make the correct judgment on something they they have no information on. Its like trying to predict the future. Its not happening. Wait until he is released and or until you can see the full finalized abilities and stats.

2 hours ago, KubrowTamer said:

Or we could just let the frame release and test him and see what hes like then and give constructive feedback instead of having the community flip over a frame on the two extremes of calling him crap and calling him op. People here are speculating on his power based on simple wip look. Nobody here has the ability to make the correct judgment on something they they have no information on. Its like trying to predict the future. Its not happening. Wait until he is released and or until you can see the full finalized abilities and stats.

They have the ability to make their own judgment calls based on the current fragmented information with is a core tenant of analytical thinking. That said, I don't care much for his power level so far, but how he fits into the setting, and so far, Eidolon warframe can't.

4 minutes ago, Urlan said:

They have the ability to make their own judgment calls based on the current fragmented information with is a core tenant of analytical thinking. That said, I don't care much for his power level so far, but how he fits into the setting, and so far, Eidolon warframe can't.

Yea, because they all have game design degrees 

367763918497513472.png?v=1

4 hours ago, KubrowTamer said:

Yea, because they all have game design degrees 

367763918497513472.png?v=1

Would you say that one needs a degree to comment on watching a tv show or reading a comic? Now, if you want to talk about renaissance art, history, or the technical aspects of making a game, I am sure that a functional and pertinent degree would be useful, until then, it would be facetious to claim that anyone's opinion is more valuable or less than any other.

On 2018-07-22 at 10:45 PM, TotallyLagging said:

Nekros can heal his shadows, give himself damage reduction, instantly bring his shadows to him and as you said, he still has Desecrate. Fear and ranged instant revive is pretty useful too. I'd say he's fine. 

Nyx though, yeah, I really, really hope they rework her when they release her deluxe skin.

Only with the Rejuvenation aura. It's not really enough. With enough allies with healing abilities, sure, but I've yet to encounter a situation where my shadows were NOT temporary.

My problem comes down to this:
Nyx gets to mind control a single enemy. This is a temporary mind control, but has a fairly long duration. The single unit gains no extra health or damage, and you can "stockpile" friendly fire onto it - my wife used this to get through Junctions easier, but it's otherwise a novelty. (I do not consider her 3 to be in the same vein as mind control - it's more akin to Loki's augmented ult)
Nekros gets to summon 7 recently killed enemies, and they're temporary. Their life can be extended with enough duration, Rejuvenation auras, and healing from your team, but are ultimately temporary. They usually last less than the Nyx mind control does, as it's based on their health drain, but they can last longer. This can, in a way, be a good thing - as shadows dying allows you to spawn higher level enemies that you've recently killed.

This Vlad, in current design, will get to mind control up to 20 enemies (as said in the recent devstream). Enemies he mind controls will mind control other enemies for you by dealing damage. From what I could tell, their damage and health may not be boosted (which may be the one thing keeping this from being stronger than Nyx and Nekros outright), but when they die they leave behind a special trap - which can mind control enemies that hit it. His survival/escape abilities will also cause enemies to become mind controlled (which in my mind makes his 1 pointless within his own kit).

I'm glad they at least removed the "explosion on dying" bit, but I feel like they've put waaaay too much into his mind control capabilities relative to what we already have.

If they added a Nekros augment that allows your summoned minions to summon up new minions from THEIR kills, (up to a limit of 14 total, while keeping the base ability only summoning 7) that at least make up the difference in my eyes.

I don't even know why they decided on mind control, when we've never seen sentients with the capability.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

3 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Just so you know, you can recast SotD while 7/7 of your minions is alive to heal them back to full. No need for external healing sources. I've went through 10+ minutes without having to replace my shadows with a new batch.

I personally don't mind 'Vlad' having mind control niche (frame theme notwithstanding, as he seems to be a mix of eidolon/vampire themes) as long as Nyx gets something else in return tbh. 

Kinda wish Pablo cares about Nyx, his work has been stellar so far with Harrow, Nidus, and Saryn.

We dont need some Eidelon vampire mix,so we have Eidelon and this 1 can bee new Vlad Vampire frame....

For example:

Power 1: Blind them with mini bats 5-10 enemies near you and they lost 50-80% armor and give you critical damage

latest?cb=20140223010814
Power 2: Give you Shield around you like some smoke, and if some one shoot you slowly they lose their health and after 50% health they shoot other enemies

latest?cb=20141229002001
Power 3: Strike the ground and damage all around and from there big 6-12 bats coming 2 attack enemies and giving you extra armor in every kill

latest?cb=20141229022011 
Power 4: Give you vampire whips melee and in combo you get bat wings that stun enemy for finisher all in same combo style2cyfmhd.giflatest?cb=20150102185547

His passive when you jump or from the side he cant get hit and looks like this:

СÑодна Ñлика

and this can look loke some Lord vampire and not some eidelon....

vKg5aQw.jpg 

Edited by Vlada91

51 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

We dont need some Eidelon vampire mix,so we have Eidelon and this 1 can bee new Vlad Vampire frame....

For example:

Power 1: Blind them with mini bats 5-10 enemies near you and they lost 50-80% armor and give you critical damage

latest?cb=20140223010814
Power 2: Give you Shield around you like some smoke, and if some one shoot you slowly they lose their health and after 50% health they shoot other enemies

latest?cb=20141229002001
Power 3: Strike the ground and damage all around and from there big 6-12 bats coming 2 attack enemies and giving you extra armor in every kill

latest?cb=20141229022011 
Power 4: Give you vampire whips melee and in combo you get bat wings that stun enemy for finisher all in same combo style2cyfmhd.giflatest?cb=20150102185547

His passive when you jump or from the side he cant get hit and looks like this:

СÑодна Ñлика

and this can look loke some Lord vampire and not some eidelon....

vKg5aQw.jpg 

Neat concept art, reminds me of a lava Harrow!

I think they've taken to calling Vlad a "revenant" more than a vampire.

But since they moved away from aoe sleep to aoe laser light show, I'm not feeling either theme.

I think the main problem with this frame is they're trying to pack multiple themes instead of sticking with one. Make him pure eidolon, or pure vampire, or even go forth with a proper revenant... but don't mix and match!

On 2018-07-24 at 8:58 AM, TotallyLagging said:

Just so you know, you can recast SotD while 7/7 of your minions is alive to heal them back to full. No need for external healing sources. I've went through 10+ minutes without having to replace my shadows with a new batch.

I personally don't mind 'Vlad' having mind control niche (frame theme notwithstanding, as he seems to be a mix of eidolon/vampire themes) as long as Nyx gets something else in return tbh. 

Kinda wish Pablo cares about Nyx, his work has been stellar so far with Harrow, Nidus, and Saryn.

Good tip. To be fair, it's better to replace the minions regularly anyway since later minions end up being higher levels, so I'm probably belly-aching for nothing. It's not like anybody has truly permanent minions.

But yes, I can agree that I don't mind the mind control itself, so much as it seems ridiculously more powerful than current minion-mancer frames.

I'm actually surprised they didn't try to do a tune-up on Nyx for the Prime Vault access.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

46 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

I think they've taken to calling Vlad a "revenant" more than a vampire.

But since they moved away from aoe sleep to aoe laser light show, I'm not feeling either theme.

I think the main problem with this frame is they're trying to pack multiple themes instead of sticking with one. Make him pure eidolon, or pure vampire, or even go forth with a proper revenant... but don't mix and match!

Good tip. To be fair, it's better to replace the minions regularly anyway since later minions end up being higher levels, so I'm probably belly-aching for nothing. It's not like anybody has truly permanent minions.

But yes, I can agree that I don't mind the mind control itself, so much as it seems ridiculously more powerful than current minion-mancer frames.

I'm actually surprised they didn't try to do a tune-up on Nyx for the Prime Vault access.

I would figure they are saying Revenant as a more vague form of undead similar to an Eidolon. Since its concept art said Eidolon Warframe and it has visuals indicative of those undead of a sorts Sentient, they probably were just trying to avoid the more socialy charged and ability defined aspect of it being a vampire. Something that was used as a joke as to why the Vomalyst stopped dying and dropping Sentient cores at daylight versus hiding - as they weresn't vampires. I could go with him being either if it fits within established game lore (which currently says an Eidolon warframe shouldn't exist) but while a vampire might be odd for a hero of the Orokin Empire, perhaps Ballas was rewatching recreations of Bram Stroker's Dracula and said Eureka! and ordered a vampire warframe from Silvana. That is possible and within reason, and could even have a prime made.

2 minutes ago, Urlan said:

(which currently says an Eidolon warframe shouldn't exist)

Why? I wouldn't be surprised for Ballas to decide, at least early on in the Old War, to grab up pieces of a defeated/damaged Sentient and combine them with the Helminth strain (and a person of course) to see what would happen. Or perhaps more accurately, there could be soldiers using weapons pieced together from Sentient tech (we do the same with Amps), and perhaps he used one of them as the base for a new frame. The Infestation is endlessly adaptable.

We should wait to see how DE tries to explain it, though?

Edited by DrakeWurrum

I think they can cut the whole vampire gimmick and use that for another frame. Just have the Eidolon frame actually have similar powers to the Eidolons.

Seeking Bullets (15 energy): A sphere of light emitted from the warframe's back which splits into multiple homing projectiles. These are not very accurate, and are easily avoided, but will hit in an Area of Effect even if missing.

Augment: AOE leaves Sentient Residue on the ground which deal damage over time.

Summoning Scream (75 energy): The warframe glows orange and screeches into the air. This will summon three Vomvalysts to fight for you.

Augment: Vomvalysts that died is reabsorbed and you regain 75 energy.

Regenerating Scream (50 energy):  You have 90% damage reduction and regenerate 100% shield per second for 5 seconds.

Augment: the shields generated are over shields.

Star Fall (10 energy):  Spend all your shield to deal 100% damage (of shield spent) to a 30m area around you. (Yes it combos with Regenerating Scream to allow you to spam 5 waves of damage for 100 energy)

Energy Spikes (passive): Whenever your shields drops to zero, you emitt a wave of Magnetic energy that stuns enemies in a 30m radius and removes their shields. (Does not remove shields of bosses.)

Edited by wtflag

5 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Why? I wouldn't be surprised for Ballas to decide, at least early on in the Old War, to grab up pieces of a defeated/damaged Sentient and combine them with the Helminth strain (and a person of course) to see what would happen. Or perhaps more accurately, there could be soldiers using weapons pieced together from Sentient tech (we do the same with Amps), and perhaps he used one of them as the base for a new frame. The Infestation is endlessly adaptable.

We should wait to see how DE tries to explain it, though?

Because the Eidolon warframe is made of Eidolon parts and Eidolon energies, which according to Quill Onkko's Plains lore, only existed on the Plains and only after Gara and Unum got a Void bomb inside its Core after the Old War was over - we just killed the Orokin Elite off, and Lotus was deciding not to follow through with the rest of Hunhow's plan - so there was no Eidolon to afflict this warframe until after the Old war when the warframes were made. Secondly, Sentient are totally immune to infestation. Doesn't matter how adaptable something is, if the other thing is immune, but in this case, the immune thing is also endlessly adaptable as a core trait. Plague Star presents that Eidolon energy afflicted items can be distilled to make Eidolon Phylaxis a potion that is poisonous to Technocyte organisms due to Sentient energy and immunity being that toxic. Sentient themselves being deteriorated by Void energy which we would be filling the warframe with by transference so we have incompatibility there as well.

Plains lore sets it as very unlikely due to time, now time travel or being uniquely made afterward could be possible somehow, but then we have issues of compatibility of two disparate organisms. Sentient don't work with infestation, infestation can metabolize some level of Void energy and do as warframes to help fuel them and their powers, from us or other places like the Reservoir on Lua as stated by Ballas in Sacrifice for Umbra. This is incompatible with Sentient physiology. The Vlad, Revenant, or Eidolon Warframe is obviously visually taking from the Eidolons, so it couldn't just be any Sentient its based on either. If it were just using Sentient based cosmetic armor, it would be fine, if it were totally dead fossilized parts of the Sentient, it would likely be okay but again time would make that difficult as it would be after warframes were normally made, thus making a prime be awkward as well.

As a story teller, this is a very awkward situation to be in, Ballas mind didn't make warframes. Silvana from Silver Grove did. Ballas oversaw Margulis and her doing so, just as he oversaw the previous Bio-weapon project (which he also calls personally warframes but calls warframes proper surrogates like Margulis and Silvana intended) and has Helminth make a special strain for infecting the Old Dax into Umbra Excalibur. From what Quill tells us, Eidolons are specific to the Plains and the Gara versus event.

Amps are not made of sentient tech - though visually of course, by the ruins of the Original (later Eidolon) Sentient that attacked ancient Er (Earth) the amps are visually pulling from those fossilized giant amps - We don't even us Sentient parts to make the amps, though you could point out we use materials touched by the Eidolon's Breath on the Plains. The same energies that make the materials on the plains afflicted, empower Eidolon Gems, and are used for many of our Magus, Virtuos, and Zaw firing. Cetus wisps themselves are not known to be Sentient either, and given that Unairu can make wisps with a power boost effect, the Cetus Wisps might be unique and mysterious creatures tied to struggle of Void and Sentient Energy that Scarred the Plains of Eidolon in forming the Eidolon remnants.

2 hours ago, Urlan said:

Ballas oversaw Margulis and her doing so, just as he oversaw the previous Bio-weapon project (which he also calls personally warframes but calls warframes proper surrogates like Margulis and Silvana intended)

This is wrong. Margulis was dead and had no involvement with warframes. She came up with the research necessary for Ballas to create Transference, but she wasn't around for creating warframes. All of her research was focused on the void demons.

But yeah, I had forgotten that Sentients were supposed to be immune to Infestation, so that's awkward. Perhaps we need a better understanding of exactly what Sentient energy is and where it comes from, as well as exactly what makes Sentients "immune" to the Infestation. If we're talking pieces of a dead Sentient, would the Infestation be able to take the pieces and make use of them then?

Other than that, we also still don't know the exact lore of this frame, or even how we get it. They may be calling it an "eidolon warframe" internally to justify it's design direction, but perhaps that's not entirely an accurate description of its composition.

2 hours ago, Urlan said:

Amps are not made of sentient tech

I'm pretty sure they are. I remember hearing something in-game about us using Sentient bones as weapons against them. And hell, just look at their base appearance. They scream Sentient aesthetics.

To be fair, we mostly use precious gemstones to make them, but we don't know what materials Sentients are actually composed of, either.

2 hours ago, Urlan said:

Because the Eidolon warframe is made of Eidolon parts and Eidolon energies, which according to Quill Onkko's Plains lore, only existed on the Plains and only after Gara and Unum got a Void bomb inside its Core after the Old War was over

AFTER the Old War was over? I've never heard of the Tenno fighting Sentients *AFTER* the Old War... which was with the Sentients. Except, of course, most recently. We're not given an exact timeline for when Gara blew herself up relative to other events in the Origin system. All we know is that a single Sentient had managed to land on Earth - an actual Sentient, not the little fragments we fight on Lua - and that Gara worked to protect the Tower of the Unum, the one structure it failed to destroy.

2 hours ago, Urlan said:

Sentient themselves being deteriorated by Void energy which we would be filling the warframe with by transference so we have incompatibility there as well.

Not necessarily. Sentients are weak to Void energy because it disrupts their ability to adapt and replicate (e.g. Lotus can no longer "have children" as she was made sterile). This doesn't necessarily mean we cannot combine Void energy with Sentient tech, or individual parts, in other ways.
We also don't know why they have this weakness. What if they're weak to Void energy because the way they work is by using Void energy?

Computers use electricity, but you zap it with an electric shock from the outside, and you can ruin the whole system by overloading circuits.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

7 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

This is wrong. Margulis was dead and had no involvement with warframes. She came up with the research necessary for Ballas to create Transference, but she wasn't around for creating warframes. All of her research was focused on the void demons.

But yeah, I had forgotten that Sentients were supposed to be immune to Infestation, so that's awkward. Perhaps we need a better understanding of exactly what Sentient energy is and where it comes from, as well as exactly what makes Sentients "immune" to the Infestation. If we're talking pieces of a dead Sentient, would the Infestation be able to take the pieces and make use of them then?

Other than that, we also still don't know the exact lore of this frame, or even how we get it. They may be calling it an "eidolon warframe" internally to justify it's design direction, but perhaps that's not entirely an accurate description of its composition.

I'm pretty sure they are. I remember hearing something in-game about us using Sentient bones as weapons against them. And hell, just look at their base appearance. They scream Sentient aesthetics.

To be fair, we mostly use precious gemstones to make them, but we don't know what materials Sentients are actually composed of, either.

AFTER the Old War was over? I've never heard of the Tenno fighting Sentients *AFTER* the Old War... which was with the Sentients. Except, of course, most recently. We're not given an exact timeline for when Gara blew herself up relative to other events in the Origin system. All we know is that a single Sentient had managed to land on Earth - an actual Sentient, not the little fragments we fight on Lua - and that Gara worked to protect the Tower of the Unum, the one structure it failed to destroy.

Not necessarily. Sentients are weak to Void energy because it disrupts their ability to adapt and replicate (e.g. Lotus can no longer "have children" as she was made sterile). This doesn't necessarily mean we cannot combine Void energy with Sentient tech, or individual parts, in other ways.
We also don't know why they have this weakness. What if they're weak to Void energy because the way they work is by using Void energy?

Computers use electricity, but you zap it with an electric shock from the outside, and you can ruin the whole system by overloading circuits.

Margulis is stated in SIlver Grove as bringing Silvana on to make the surrogate bodies for rehabilitation. Later dubbed Warframes by Ballas. She was at least alive long enough to create the protocol for us both connecting to warframe systems, and blocking our minds during this time from using Tenno Void abilities. By the end, when Silvana ran and Tenno were strictly weapons of war, Margulis was likely executed at some point around there, but its not explicitly stated. Where exactly are you getting that Margulis was dead with no involvement? Archimedian Margulis was an expert of the mind, and integral for getting Tenno to accept using surrogate forms and for developing Transference which DE Steve has stated is related to Continuity. Silvana prefaces that she was specifically asked to come from Earth to work with Margulis. This is something you can review from the Silver Grove, and reading the Apothics in the Codex.

We know the timeline of when the Eidolon was made, in relation to when the warframes proper were made during the Old War. We know that EIdolons formed after the Orokin Elite massacre, as stated by Quill Onkko in the Plains lore. Which can be read in the Codex from running Saya's Vigil, that one will give you Gara's Legend. Mind, its weight as a record is pretty strong since its coming from Quill Onkko. Again, if you didn't catch the after the old war aspect of the Giant Sentient attacking ancient Earth after the Old War, check the Codex for the Gara Legend after completing Saya's Vigil, Quill Onkko explains the situation. As for calling it Eidolon Warframe, Revenant, and Vlad, its a reference to Eidolons being Undead Sentient, alive physical parts with the shadow of memory and will, but nothing of the original Giant Sentient remaining due to a Void Bomb being pulled into its core. Annihilating the original Sentient mentality. This contrasts with Hunhow, whose body was defeated according to his and Natah's plan but not his core mind, allowing him to just need to be revived and to easily use avatars, order his shards to still attack, and trot around with Shadow Stalker when he isn't trying to absorb Cephalon Suda.

The line you are thinking of is from Hunhow, "they make weapons of our bones", Which is possible, but not happening with amps. Look at the materials we use and look for Eidolon Gems. We use no active Sentient parts or even heavily afflicted materials in their construction! We do trade Sentient cores to Quill, for rep points which often confuses some players into thinking we use them in amp construction but its not the case. We do however make our Magus and Virtuos out of Sentient parts! Likely due to their nature of being able to manipulate energies and (hopefully) being changed by the process to no longer be Sentient material and thus not vulnerable to degradation from our Raw Void output. The Scourge artistically is one of these weapons from our bones due to having design overlap from War and Hunhow shards arms but is not stated to be such. Even in the nature of using Sentient "bones" they are likely dead or fossilized and thus not really a living Sentient. Eidolon warframe seems to have active Sentient parts similar to how the Eidolons, while their minds and "soul" are dead, the parts making up the Eidolon Sentients are alive or scavenged from items that have been exposed to Eidolon energy on the Plains.

Octavia's Anthem and the Simaris Synthesis scans relate that Sentient degrade in the Void or exposed to large amounts of it. The Hunhow Shards shielded by energy supplied from Cephalon Suda were barely intact for instance when attacking us in the Void. The Sentient led by Hunhow in moving through the Solar Rails to quickly attack the Sentient lost their reproduction - including the Giant Sentient that became the Eidolons later - but Void energy is shown in quest to be lethal to their being. It is also explained that Void energy disrupts Sentient energies, making them incompatible and this is why we can break the phase protections of Vomalyst and invulnerable shields of Eidolon remnants. War housing Hunhow seems hardened to Void energy but note that Stalker is utilizing War's and his Parkal armor's energies while Shadow Stalker largely. Again, Sentient were made to have this weakness, this is explained in the Crewman Simaris Synthesis entry.

Edited by Urlan

I think a Kamehameha would be good for Vlads 4th ability, like the Gauntalysts pillar of light but he shoots it out of his hands. A quick animation to start it off something like Chroma when cast his armor, then Nidus casting Larva, but he aims it slowly at first like the grineer turrets. Slowly the turning speed ramp up as the size, damage, and energy costs do.

I loved his first ability but thought it would fit better on Nyx, so I think he should summon up 2 Vomvaulysts instead. Maybe they provide him with extra shields, more charges, or health regen when he has his 2nd ability on, they charge and knockdown his targets when he uses his 3rd ability, and shoot their own lasers when he shoots his laser.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Glaive13 said:

I think a Kamehameha would be good for Vlads 4th ability, like the Gauntalysts pillar of light but he shoots it out of his hands. A quick animation to start it off something like Chroma when cast his armor, then Nidus casting Larva, but he aims it slowly at first like the grineer turrets. Slowly the turning speed ramp up as the size, damage, and energy costs do.

I loved his first ability but thought it would fit better on Nyx, so I think he should summon up 2 Vomvaulysts instead. Maybe they provide him with extra shields, more charges, or health regen when he has his 2nd ability on, they charge and knockdown his targets when he uses his 3rd ability, and shoot their own lasers when he shoots his laser.

You can see my concept with art like some new vampiric frame but power 4 is cool 2 see with good example.....Because kamehameha Goku is not vampiric style and if we have to have kids creativity like some laser explosion show then i think DE have better idea on this because is good for more enemies in 1

Edited by Vlada91