Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Update 23.10 - Arbitrations: Lethal Alerts Feedback Megathread

Marcooose

4 hours ago, OriZulo said:

No.

Once you're down, you're dead. 

You're supposed to be more careful and avoid going down.

That doesn't make the game hard, just punishing.  Frames that don't go down to sortie-level enemies remain undying whilst playing any light frames is an immense risk by contrast.  It only serves to discourage frames that cannot take a hit.

39 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

This doesn't encourage teamwork. Because it is no revives it is all about individual survival, not a group effort. 

Also to truly take advantage of the endless C rotations you need to set aside 2 hours to play a single mission. It's long, instead of being challenging. 

Disagree on these two points. Lack of teamwork is how it is for public matches, sure, but if you want to go far (with the way spawns currently work) and really take advantage of the ABCCC rotation, your only bet atm is to make an efficient, well coordinated team. You'll need teamwork to keep everyone alive and make it efficient. And the longer you play, the higher the enemy level and the easier it is to make a mistake, which as we know, will cost you the whole mission. It may not be very hard with the right comp, but yea it is challenging enough given how WF's combat works. 

Honestly, the only thing this game mode needs is higher and more consistent enemy spawns, specially in solo, and to have a few evergreen rewards for sale at the Vitus vendor (someone mentioned ayatan stars, that was a great idea, forma wouldn't be bad either). Otherwise it's pretty good and exactly what I was hoping for (minus the lowered starting enemy level which was disappointing). 

There needs to be dedicated servers, I said before the update this would happen. … has died, host migration in progress, then either "connection to the server lost, returning to main menu" or you lose all you enabled abilities and … has died, host migration in progress.

69A59946D46D58465ADF4659D3AF56BA67E3D9F2

Edited by DarkLight748

33 minutes ago, Oru5732 said:

Are these supposed to be Corpus only? I have seen 12 different Arbitrations and 11 of them were Corpus with the remaining one being Corrupted. I would like to see something without nullifiers please.

I saw one grineer, but yea vast majority of the time appears to be Corpus for some weird reason. 

il y a 27 minutes, -NightmareMoon- a dit :

my only complain about this mode is that is not hard enough, no reives is perfect the way it is right now.

thats the point that people are not getting across, the mode cant be harder because it has no revives, DE cant take as many chances with it because the punishment for risk is too severe right now.

Edited by Lisztomaniac

On 2018-10-14 at 2:55 AM, CaptainJLP said:

In other missions that never made sense, must have missed that part in the forum thread, and anyways, if so why have an abort button (it is misleading, and shouldn't be there, otherwise seriously remove it or replace it with  end mission or something)? Anyways having a button like this for normal missions would actually be nice, in my opinion. I'm pretty sure in one of their dev-streams many moons ago someone in chat asked that question, something like "Since we have a leave squad button in PoE, can we see this being in normal endless missions in future?".

Anyways thanks for letting me know, It's just last time I checked, all missions fail when you lose all revives on solo, so didn't know if this was still the case for these ones.

Mission Failure has the same results as aborting.

If you leave, apparently you lose the vitus essence. You only keep the rotation reward, you know the endo or sculpture or new mod. That is all you keep. 

2 things
- mobs are very weak (two shot with coro + blast staticore on greener and they die at lvl 80, and almost 8 shot at lvl 100)
-borring as fuu 10 min / 10 round for 1 reward xwx
This Arbitrations Alerts means to be a challenge, not a borring version of regular mission, and I don't feels any challenge

Edited by Aisu9

Double rotation length is definitely too long. It is hard to get anybody to stay to rotation c and not because it is difficult. Even I start to get bored after rotation b. If you want to double something double the enemies. In my experience playing this so far, PUGs either have trouble right off the bat before rotation a or leave when they get tired of being in that mission for so long. The only time we left when we had to in order to avoid failing the mission was due to low enemy spawns and we could not get enough life support.

Everytime I play Arbitrations there is a host migration that causes me to lose all my mission rewards. I can't go more than one rotation in arbitrations without losing a bunch of my rewards. Please DE fix this sooner rather than later. It happens when someone leave or dies maybe. I'm not sure. It's like any other host migration but instead it always fails resulting in me losing everything but the rotation reward. Not sure if I lose my vitus essence though.

Please implement a match making system that separates those that want to go longer in the alerts and those that want to leave early. It's starting to become like Mot, Void where you get players that are only there to get Argon Crystals within the first 5 minutes then extract; with Elite Alerts it's Endo.

Can you please disable/remove the lasers on the Orokin defense arbitration tileset? On a normal mission it's irritating enough to have someone press the friendly fire button, but on an arbitration it really screws with things. I just had to restart the most recent arbitration three times, because someone went straight to the lasers and killed most of the team/operative and failed the mission before the first wave had even started.

Thankfully it didn't count as a failure and I could restart, but it's really frustrating to perma-die this way. 

15 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

I burned myself out on that mode when i tried to attempt to get ignis wraith for my clan to the level that even reading the mission name leaves a bad taste in my mouth and YET the new mode is soo boring i rather play that.

And here I am, still trying to get Harrow..

32 minutes ago, Neyar said:

Can you please disable/remove the lasers on the Orokin defense arbitration tileset? On a normal mission it's irritating enough to have someone press the friendly fire button, but on an arbitration it really screws with things. I just had to restart the most recent arbitration three times, because someone went straight to the lasers and killed most of the team/operative and failed the mission before the first wave had even started.

Thankfully it didn't count as a failure and I could restart, but it's really frustrating to perma-die this way. 

The lasers shouldn't do team damage at all, but as with many things, arbitrations have exacerbated issues that have existed for years.

I know this new mode isn't really difficult but could the usual warning-call from missions not removed? That is not adding difficulty, it's trolling.

Warning-call I referred to  survival air tower sneakily going into less 30s without warning etc.

DE gives us boons to encourage weapon and frame diversity. 
DE also gives us drones that punish frames using powers and some weapons. 
DE pratically forces one to get an AoE weapon in order to take out drones, thus ruining the whole diversity boon point in the process.
Noice. 

Player gets casting frame boon and short range melee weapon boon.
Player is now being punished by game mode for using boons.
Player doesn't have a powerful AoE weapon to take out drone that's hidden among enemies or bugged out somewhere.
Player no longer has fun.
Yay.

Players now use the same frames they were using before.
Players now use the same weapons.
Players no longer find it difficult.
Players are at square one yet again!

Whoo!

17 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

I will state one example to show how bad this idea is: Saryn.
I'll elaborate this to ANY area of effect damage-dealer.

So its a bad idea because out 36 warframes (not counting variants) someone might get the luck to get the bonus for a frame what has aoe damage? 

Are you by any chance protest that the ignis, atterax and pretty much every aoe weapon is capatable of getting the +300% damage buff?

Before we go forward please explain to me whats the point in giving frames +300% strenght if they are unable to use it due to enemies completely ignoring powers?

51 minutes ago, BlazeDeval said:

DE gives us boons to encourage weapon and frame diversity. 
DE also gives us drones that punish frames using powers and some weapons. 
DE pratically forces one to get an AoE weapon in order to take out drones, thus ruining the whole diversity boon point in the process.
Noice. 

Player gets casting frame boon and short range melee weapon boon.
Player is now being punished by game mode for using boons.
Player doesn't have a powerful AoE weapon to take out drone that's hidden among enemies or bugged out somewhere.
Player no longer has fun.
Yay.

Players now use the same frames they were using before.
Players now use the same weapons.
Players no longer find it difficult.
Players are at square one yet again!

Whoo!

QFT

2 hours ago, kyori said:

I know this new mode isn't really difficult but could the usual warning-call from missions not removed? That is not adding difficulty, it's trolling.

Warning-call I referred to  survival air tower sneakily going into less 30s without warning etc.

Yeah xD Yesterday we failed a survival because we started chatting, and no-one noticed the thing ran out.

As of later mainline (Chimera) Ash got several impactul issues with his ult. Ash can no longer get energy back from enemies who die and had more marks than effectively spended to kill, Ash can't also get energy refund each and every time that any other source of damage kills the marked enemy voiding the effort placed in marking them. Please, Please rollback these stealth changes or step it up and deflagrate the necessarily uncalled nerf

I think this has already been suggested but couldn't find the topic, sorry.

How about you make kuva as a part of arbitration rewards? Why, because Vodyanoi Sedna is already much faster source of endo unless maybe with excavations and salvage, haven't tried those two yet. And Vodyanoi is definitely more reliable too.

Since kuva is the only resource vets and power farmers like me could use more, how about even replacing endo with kuva? Because like this the endo prices will only drop, both in terms of sculptures and maxed mods, and not many people will do it for rewards once they get the mods. Mods which you can buy from players.

There needs to be a better incentive for doing arbitrations, because time is money friend and arbitrations is not good money on that note.

No. Kuva simply sucks.

I think it's good to keep kuva as rare as possible in order to keep the gambling with warframes lootboxes as minimal as possible.

I've stated it time and time again, if players need loot as an "incentive" to play a game, then they are simply addicted to this instead of palyers you can quit when they are done.

If you are only playing for the loot instead of the reason of having fun, you have a problem.

5 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

If you are only playing for the loot instead of the reason of having fun, you have a problem. 

No. You reply simply sucks. This is one of the most idiotic statements you can make.

You do not at all define what fun is relative to the game. One could simply argue that acquiring new gear is "fun" to them. 

The progression of gear is essentially fundamental to an MMO that boasts any kind of endgame, which we see as things like sorties, POE, Arbitrations and soon to be released Fortuna.

Implying that deriving enjoyment out of gear progression is a negative trait is moronic when it is a fundamental mechanic of this game which you are required to participate in if you wish to experience the game at all levels.

The fact that you see reward as a negative incentive is fundamentally flawed.