Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Hail Queen Ticker

Kemenril

5 minutes ago, notlamprey said:

I didn't think you were assuming. You assumed that I assumed that you assumed 😛

My reference to rash conclusions was me only speaking for myself, and not anyone else. I am, for myself, trying to avoid spinning Ticker according to my own moment-by-moment perspective. I wasn't trying to say that anyone else was doing this, although some people in the thread might be.

Why have you responded to my comment then? If you recognised that I wan't doing the thing you said to avoid, maybe you shouldn't tell me to avoid it (as I have already done so).

Like, maybe don't tell me to be careful, if I already am.

2 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Now that you guys have got that worked out, let's get back to the topic at hand: 

What Ticker is, is fabulous.

Yes. Independent of any contextual baggage that might make it more or less enjoyable for certain people, Ticker is a treasure.

• 1 month later...
On 2018-11-09 at 8:25 AM, Kemenril said:

Ticker is rapidly becoming my favourite MMO NPC ever. 10/10 swishy stardusts, would sashay away again 

https://my.mixtape.moe/jowsrr.mp4

EDIT: link is down... 😞

Sure, I'd be fine if it's a queenish character. But until confirmation, anything beyond fanfic or personal rp it's really a non issue. So most of us who regularly play and enjoy Warframe would greatly appreciate it if you could settle yourselves before you get a frilly wedgy from all your mental gymnastics. And also this could be a mistake from the devs since I've yet to hear a single first person phrase. Meaning it might not even be ticker's voice.

1 hour ago, (PS4)LivingLeviathan said:

Also, I find it humorous that people would fight over what sex an NPC in a fictional world might self identify as or physically be......

Some find too much worth in the superficial. I love Ticker as well, but not by the fact of her identified gender or whatever. Without the mannerisms, playful tone and gait, I would just think of her as meh.

On 2019-01-13 at 3:59 AM, (PS4)LivingLeviathan said:

Sure, I'd be fine if it's a queenish character. But until confirmation, anything beyond fanfic or personal rp it's really a non issue. So most of us who regularly play and enjoy Warframe would greatly appreciate it if you could settle yourselves before you get a frilly wedgy from all your mental gymnastics. And also this could be a mistake from the devs since I've yet to hear a single first person phrase. Meaning it might not even be ticker's voice.

You seem very concerned with what people are enjoying. 

I'll make sure to check with you in the future. You know, to see "if you'd be fine" with it. 

• Like 2

On 2018-11-12 at 10:57 AM, HugintheCrow said:

They are sentient and sapient. They ain't toasters. Clearly they aren't things (in-universe, obviously, as game characters they are not people). And I'm not going to "get away from the common hot topic of gender" as long as uneducated people don't accept other people can decide themselves who they are.

did u say ma name budda?