The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It is enough of new Warframes please no more, thanks.

DEGONI.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Edit: literally remove Warframe as a whole with that logic..

This is how you ridicule the whole topic 😉

But hey, gotta make some sneer'y comments in hopes for ez-pz upvotes, kekekeke, amirite?

To OP. Tbh I don't mind them relasing new frames. I'd love to see them clean and actually connect old content we have, cause so far it feels like a game with hundreds of stitched patches of addons that don't really mesh together.

I actually thought this the other day. I kind of agree because I wish DE would put more focus on fixing current issues, optimization, QoL, and balancing within the game's content before releasing new things. Then again, I'm certain that DE has different departments that focus on content creation and game improvements.

7 hours ago, DEGONI. said:

It is appreciated the intention of new content with new characters but I think that is already new Warframes suffix, and there are many and many go straight to collect dust, instead of new frames could focus on making new skins, skills, make new adventures or create more lore around those that are already. My opinion is not with the intention of offending anyone, only a recommendation that I hope will be well received, thank you. :community:

Well here's the thing, what gameplay is centered around in Warframe is The Warframes. Warframes play a big part into shaping your playstyle in this game. New warframe are great hooks for people to jump back into game especially when new frames are shown off on devstream making people get excited at how they can mod out the abilities they just displayed.

oh my god how much toxicity in the forum of this game

Not really toxicity, just laughter at somone wanting the thing that the game is named after to be not expanded upon for little reasons like "most sit and collect dust" which what you expect when the game has 30+ different frames not everybody is going to main every frame released. They're stick to what they find enjoyable to play as. You're not going to go into a game like overwatch play as every character all the time? No you'll stick to what you're good with and ingore other characters.

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku

It is appreciated the intention of new content with new characters but I think that is already new Warframes suffix, and there are many and many go straight to collect dust, instead of new frames could focus on making new skins, skills, make new adventures or create more lore around those that are already. My opinion is not with the intention of offending anyone, only a recommendation that I hope will be well received, thank you. :community:

Um... no. Just... no. I can guarantee that for every player that uses a Warframe or weapon as mastery fodder, at least five others either use it consistently, or use it to the exclusion of the rest of the armory.

Myself, for example. I've got almost every Warframe they've released. (I'm short Revenant, Harrow, Garuda and a couple Primes.} I have 174 weapons in my armory. Yet, I have used Valkyr for 36.9% of the 1,764 hours I've played the game. I have used every last one of the Warframes I built or bought. I have every Archwing and most of the Arch-weapons. I have every single Kubrow and Kavat breed and the Helminth Charger. I've built most of the Sentinels and am currently working on a MOA.

What I am getting down to is this: Every single weapon, Warframe, Archwing and companion that DE releases... someone's going to use it, whether that someone is a packrat like myself, or someone after the Mastery it provides.

32 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Please a pure caster frame, please/please/please! She loves her mage, and I can't get her off WoW even by bribing her!

Plenty of Caster Frames already, if she doesn't like run and gun then take a melee only and don't run...

Idk why someone wouldn't want another warframe in the game. 

You are not obligated or required to get any frames

It's like complaining there's too many good TV shows on TV 

Edited by (PS4)sealed_jsword1
Not that I would know I only watch Netflix, not TV

The op wants only that the devs work on older content and fix what is not fixed yet and finish the older contents which not finished yet. The only problem is he/she asked to stop adding new frames because this game can only survive if non stop add new frames, stories with them and overall content with it. They cannot stop or they won't pleases peoples and they will slowly die as a company. They only could do this if they have a different genre and game which gives you 100+ hour content with story and 1000-2000+ without the main story. This game is not competitive yet and has a strong resist against pvp which could improve the game life span but also could add toxicity aswell since the game is PVE focused. 

New warframes mean different and (in a good way) new ways to enjoy the game if they does not copy paste an already working system.

If they would really go that way and start fixing old content (which i doubt they would do, but it would be good for the game in the long term), they could add another four or more abilities to each frames and spend a few months fixing and nothing else. (esp. Archwing, Conclave and Raids)

The community could test the new abilities in a new game mode which would occupy everyone and we would have both bug fixed and new content, so everyone would be happy and we would finally get rid of the simplistic and annoying four ability rule.

12 часов назад, DEGONI. сказал:

I completely agree. There are already 58 warframes in the game (including prime versions). It's hard to come up with something new with so many. What we are seeing is that the warframes released this year are simply a combination of those already existing to one degree or another.
Personally, I was only interested in Umbra - and in many respects because he was accompanied by an excellent quest.
I am also think that DE is better focused now on the plot, quests, new game modes.
New adventures are much more interesting than new frames.
It was much more interesting for me to go through the storyline, quests, open the Solar System, than to pump frames and weapons just to the rank, and then put them on the shelf.
I used in the game constantly only 4 -5 warframes, depending on the type of mission. 
But if DE released the Stalker warframe, and with a good cinematic quest, that would be really great, in my opinion) 
This is interesting.

but... the game's called Warframe... the whole point is getting more Warframes and making them strong to fight enemies... 

I get what OP is after, he wants DE to focus on fixes rather than content, but DE can't do both at the same time with any real efficiency, and they need to keep making money, which is only done with new content. 

Glad to see this topic hasn't been vaporized yet, its too fun to do so I guess.

What I don't get is why this thread creator thinks that their and several other's opinions are any more valued than the opinions of those saying "Are you nuts?" to the idea of not adding Warframes anymore, this logic would be just as bad with almost ANY other content in this game just not being added anymore, weapons, open-world zones, quests. The whole arguement falls on its face when you turn right around and consider that if DE stops adding ANYTHING the game will die faster than a fish in a desert.

2 hours ago, ChaosSabre said:

New warframes and weapons is sole reason I even bother playing the game besides just logging in to do the sortie.

Honest question, isn’t that because there is generally nothing else interesting enough to do?

Weapons keep piling up eventually it makes rivens even more of a waste (because decreasing chance at anything relevant to player base dropping).

Weapons and frames that are acquired then forgotten are a lot of resources for a very short high (return on investment).