Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any warframe you feel attached to?

ArgusXen

I got a few: Nyx, Limbo, Trinity, Harrow, Banshee, for both their kits and their (prime)looks, Vauban for kinda both if they get a tweak for Minelayer right, Gara for looks. (idk. i just have a thing for male frames with suits/formal look and female frames with skirts, be it glass or lobster tail looking)

Might play Nyx less in the future though, felt more attached to the pre-rework state.

Edited by kgabor

Rev, Frost, Mesa, Mag, Saryn, Volt and Octavia are probably those that have a special spot for me. I like the way they play and they all have themes that I've enjoyed in other media since I was a kid.

Rev has that Revenant (duh!) theme going for him. Something I've loved for a long time. Wraiths and Spirit Hosts of Warhammer come to mind and so does the Thousand Sons of WH40k. He also reminds me a bit of an elemental creature aswell as possibly what a norse giant could look like (just shift the energy color between orange or white-ish to have the fire or frost giant theme). And ever since I saw him he reminded me of a Draugr, although a bit more ghastly than zombie like with his spirit "beard".

Frost is simple, he uses cold to kill his enemies. I like the cold and winter, he also has that Norse feel going.

Mesa is just the gunslinger. Now who doesnt love Billy the Kid or the rest of the Young Guns? Or heck, she reminds me of a female Antonio Banderas from Desperado. Pew, pew, pew!

Mag just brings me that good old feeling of on of the greatest super villa... heroes ever made i.e Magneto (and later on Polaris). I've always loved Erik and his powers, so liking Mag wasnt hard. She kinda makes me think of what could have been if DE made a Marvel Heroes game instead of Gazillion.

Saryn brings back memories of disease spreading icons in popular culture. I've been a huge fan of Nurgle, the Death Guard and other parts of 40 aswell as WHFB. I also loved Demnogonis and his plague ridden troops in Warzone/Mutant Chronicles. Saryn also reminds me a bit of a Warlock type character, lots of DoTs and still fairly tanky.

Volt I love because I love lightning themes. It has been a thing for me for aslong as I can remember, since the first few times my family told me stories about Thor. That has just followed me ever since.

Octavia doesnt really need an explaination, because who doesnt love to kill to/with music? She is Warframes answer to a Noise Marine, just less insane or harmful to your ears.

Valkyr Prime

My previous main angry Vaulted Kitty, i used her to farm Arbitration Mods, Nightmare Mods, T4 Void Mods, and reach high levels in Survivals. She was my girl for over a year and half of playing this game after building her in my old account. After i put Umbral Mods into her, that’s when i thought about doing Endurance with her and that’s how i got into those Survival Runs. The longest runs i’ve done in Survivals like Ani, Void or Nimus, Eris was with her. The two Frames i have that can get close is Garuda and Saryn Prime.

Valkyr Prime lets me Melee fast while prevent me from dying and do a lot of damage. Most of the stuff i have like Acolyte Mods and some of Fortuna’s Mods was wheni was still playing her so she had a deep place in my heart. I don’t play her as often because Garuda took her place as my favorite Frame since her kit works better for me (like letting me use all of her abilities in a energy reduction Sortie with 75% Efficiency, have healing that becomes stronger the more alters you bring up, and guarantee Slash Procs for you and your team. With the way her healing affect specters and ally’s companions, yeah i love to use her more often) but i would still be attached with Valkyr Prime.

though she’s more undderrated than Garuda.

Edited by GPrime96

Trinity Prime, my first crafted frame. I remember my boyfriend helped me come across the set due to I started playing once she has been vaulted, then the fairly long grind for the mats. 

Loved her, still do, even though now i don´t play her as much. 

Edited by Lelinyth

Wow if I didnt miss, nobody said nekros. My main is nekros and always will be nekros. I just like running around with my personel army. Also whenever ı want farming, nekros is there. And last nekros is only frame I min-maxed a lot. 

• Like 1

Ash. It is more effective than people think... but at the same time I have found more versatile or easier frames to play such as mag. However, I have played so much ash that I try to fit him into stuff. Unfortunately fortuna's bounties just dont fit him that much, unless I just cast invisibility, spam shuriken and snipe everything.

I've not commented on this yet? Time to rectify that.

Limbo. It's more than the fact that he's extremely powerful and fits my playstyle. He's the first frame that I looked at and really wanted, since he stands apart from other frames. And when I got him I found a unique frame with a playstyle distinct to anything I'd encountered before. It's incredibly fun for me, flitting in and out of reality to score kills on vulnerable targets, or charging down a Jackal or Rampart riftside to slip back into existence as I pass them for a strike to their exposed rear. Sure, yeah, I could go Rhino, Inaros, Chroma or other tanks and bodyblock those same shots, but something about the effect of having the attacks phase through me gives it an extra layer of style.

His abilities are also oddly satisfying to use. Having a surged enemy in just the right spot - or having the opportunity to surge one - is an experience that puts a smile on my face whenever I pull it off, and being able to protect points remotely frees me up to lend assistance to other players, either by directly joining the fray or being free to operate away from the main fight and thin out enemies before they even reach the main slaughter. A kind of 'best defence is a good offence' deal. I find it fun to act as threat control for a team, both through my powers and through this freedom to eliminate what few potential risk factors exist in Warframe before they link up with the front line..

Mag.  I like how she looks, I enjoy her abilities.  I also like Nyx, although her abilites are still kind of... yeah, that happened.  Even after the update.  Mind Control seems like it should be better, but now the pet spends all its time trying to stay near you and rarely tries to attack.  😞

I don't think in terms of having a "main" though.  I play Mag a lot, but I don't consider her my "main" Warframe.  I don't think I've ever had a main character in online games.  I have "first" characters (first in a new faction, first to level cap, first one that I started playing.)  They tend to get played more often, but not exclusively.  And that can change based on other factors.

Edited by EmberStar
  • Like 1

Tied between Rhino (first frame I crafted), Ivara ('played TWW with it), and Trinity.

The latter is kind of a love-hate feeling. I used her for the second dream, and for a good part of my play hours, but as people liked me playing Trinity, I came to hate it since I couldn't play any other frame on "endgame content" (think LoR, for example). While I was bored of her gameplay I wouldn't let anyone get the blessing trinity role (provided someone asked for it) since I didn't want to risk it. ._.

Titania. Because I saw her and I know she will be my favorite and my main. She is perfectly fit to my real life personality and she is strong despite the first clunkyness. She is a special frame for me because I like the fantasy creatures and fairies are one of my favorites. I like also mag because she was my starter frame and I still use my frames often so they won't collect dust.

Also titania has one of the best animation sets in the game which makes her very special. ❤️

• Like 4

I'd have to say Oberon back in the day.  He was first frame that I regularly used all four powers and I had fun doing it.  Jack of all trades (not quite master of any, yeah yeah).  Even though he is not my #1 in my profile, I used the heck out of that frame for a long while. 

But I have to admit that he's been replaced by Harrow for me. If I don't need a specific frame, he's the go to.  Another decently tough support frame that has 4 powers that I like and use constantly.  And besides, there is no better Tennogen skin than the Harrow Graxx skin!

Edited by Don_T_Shoot

Excalibur Umbra. Excalibur was the frame I started with. He’s who I play most of the time. But Umbra feels more than just a frame. The Sacrafice quest made him feel like a character of the story. You actually feel like there’s a bit of a relationship between the Tenno and Umbra. Not to mention the music that plays in that one scene really pulls your emotional strings. 

Mag

She is my starter frame and 1st frame over all. She's the one I use most of the time in my noob days on learning how to manage energy and the general know how to play caster frames. Adding more to the feeling I have for her are the memories of how many nerfs and changes she endured. I still play her till this today but only on Assassination and Endurance Runs.

Valkyr. 

First time i saw her i thought "what an unbalanced warframe, dont hope much from her". Then i crafted her... and it was love at first sight. That incredible armor, the nice she looks like, her theme... Furious, anger, in pain. But stronger. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. 

Nova, in 2nd place

With her i discovered the value of being useful for the others. Valkyr is mostly focused on melee and playing by your own. Nova works with the team too, se can be the difference between winning and losing. Thats huge.