Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.10

[DE]Megan

How is Mesa Prime's butt doing? Is that considered fixed already and case closed? I hope not, because many people buy her PA with their hard earned money.

Edit: Why not just add Misery to be the last one of these recurring Acolytes' appearances? (which is quite silly considering they just appear and go without proper event lore)

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Stug's projectiles interacting physically with ragdolls.

Thanks for the update. Is there any chance we might see a buff to this weapon that was forgotten during the primary and secondary weapon reworks?

Saw the mod changes and got my hopes up for maybe the pure status mods got changed too. Made myself sad. 90% status chance mods please? 15/30% is worthless except in some very fringe, niche cases. Cases where a riven is a straight better option always.

• Fixing (again) spin attacks not working on controller unless you wait 0.15 seconds after pressing slide (not breaking toggle-sprint this time).

This rework seems to have broken being able to spam crouch on controller, now it's just a constant roll. This has resulted in Octavia's invisibility on her 3 being inconsistant and extremely annoying.

3 hours ago, MaidGalaxy said:

This isn't going to increase the overall use of this mod, for a couple reasons:

A : It still scales off the base value of the frame (not the rank 30 health values), which may themselves have really low base health.
B : It still scales additively with (Umbral) Vitality, meaning the amount of health it gives is really low, compared to the amount of health you're already getting.
C :The amount of health it gives is too low for endgame content, essentially meaningless, considering how fast enemies can chew through your health.
D Dead enemies are still the most effective way of keeping your health high and corrosive projection is still the best option to make sure that is the case. 

My personal suggestion to address those issues would be, to give Physique either an increase to the base health values of the frame, meaning mods, health per level etc. can scale off that increased value or just give it a flat out, additive increase in health, which scales of nothing else, but makes it at least somewhat useful on frames that don't already swim in large health bars. 

Whatever the optimal solution may be, just bumping up the percentages on the mod with the way it currently works, is not going to give it any more use than it had before.

That's the idea tho. Why would one Aura be for every single frame? They're for whatever frames benefit from their buffs. Any amount of health can be considered too low for endgame content. That's why many of us don't use health mods at all if we're actually trying to fight high level enemies. I just don't think anything can be done for Physique to make it useful for frames that don't already benefit from it. I would love for it to be better, but I would still only use it on frames that already have a lot of health. 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Physique Aura Mod from providing +18% Health to +90% Health (at max rank).

Not nearly enough to bring old and obsolete auras back to speed.

I did suggest a rather... drastic aura/stance rework a while back, which never got anywhere (I guess I did go a tad overboard there), but you could at least try something along those lines, if not as major. 

I did post a forums, for DE to look at title: Mesa Prime Regulators is Bug and Miss Damage Percentage

There is a bug which is lowering some frame's Damage Percentage .Which is annoying and it is effect the game play. Mesa Prime Regulators Damage missing : Slash 259.9 = 200.9 / Puncture 259.9 = 200.9 / Corrosive 2408 = 1808. The funny thing is the bug or gitch was active for 3 weeks even with the hotfix it did not patch my warframe account as well.

Imperator Vandal Missing Crit Chance 84% = 56%

It maybe happen on some player account same as my, ... i have no idea what is the bug or giltch it can't be fix by our self

[P.S DE if you have a chance, can you fix my Mesa Prime Regulators, with the damage show on top]

[P.S i notice a damage percentage drop off]

Archived