Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0

[DE]Megan

This is the absolute worst boss fight in entire game.. Hands down no comparison DE outdone themselves.

Majority of the fight is just waiting, coolant raknoids spawn too frequently and are immune to frame abilities , if you miss even 1 or 2 of them or don't keep up with throwing canisters at orb .. BACK TO SQUARE ONE FOR YOU! Fractures sometimes spawn way too far away from the Orb , Orb sometimes decides to climb a mountain or stand behind it where coolant Raknoids can easily get to her but you don't have such luck getting to them in time.

This is Tedium Over 9000

Oh also its in free roam mode so have to waste time finding squads instead quickly jump in with randoms like you can with PT.

This feels like 1 step foward and 2-3 steps backward.

PS: the fight bugged out few times too where both me and the orb were immune to dmg (couldn't damage her vents at Deck 12 phase, she couldn't damage me at all and i couldn't use abilities)

I want to cry and break something.

Normally don't bother with this kinda stuff but this is awfully annoying.  Redeemer/gunblade charge shots are still broken, you can barely get one off if anything is shooting at you at all because of the auto block nonsense.  Actually chaining charge shots is literally impossible.  Also there's a frequent bug where you hold dual pistols like a single pistol while aiming, looks absolutely ridiculous but I'm not sure what causes it exactly

42 minutes ago, SutomuDrgn said:

just want to say astounding work on the exploiter orb fight. i had felt very meh about boss fights in warframe but i gotta say this was done right, a few bugs that could use a couple fixes but nothing that broke it for me. not only did it felt it had abit of lore but from the mechanics of the fight, to the miniature cinematic of ripping it parts out, and even the setting as it crawls down from the top of the cave. this is how boss fights should feel and nice job well done!

Lucky cause i had absolutely stunning amount of bugs. Lets start from immortality..yes my pet died but i never lost single point of shield. The fire pillars in the end spawned like half way to other side of map( not fun trying to overheat enemy when u play solo) Sometimes that overheat meter just got stuck and so did boss so nothing happened no matter what u did. in the end boss just disappeared so there was no cool boom :(. There was also in first stage like infinite like of spiderlings..didnt effect me tho cause that immortality. And it really needs some guidance cause half of time i had no idea what to do for example when she says "follow her" i was thinking "jeah up cause there she went right...nope back where i came from and so on. bud jeah when its fixed could be fun bossfight.

EDIT: Thats a pretty painful way to farm new frame...farming "worldboss" -.-

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

, but not close enough, and that’s our fault. Our predicted end goal was determined to be unreachable in a reasonable amount of time, so we’ve made some manual data tweaks to allow Scans to progress the Operation at a quicker rate to get everyone closer to the next climactic stage. We’ll be mindful moving forward of these end goals for similar Operations. See here for updated Data Hash information:

It's boring as hell. If you want a community goal, don't make it useless and boring 

So there are an exceptionally large number of issues with controllers right now, as I am sure most a very much aware, but I would like to state a few again from my post in the previous [four] patch threads as there STILL HAS BEEN NO FIX TO ANY OF THEM:

With no ability to Weapon Action Button {Left click}[Block] outside of only using Melee in a loadout severely hampers gameplay for controller players and is incredibly frustrating as it means most stronger combos from stances are entirely out of the picture unless you handicap yourself as mentioned.
Since Channeling is off the buttonmap for LT [L2], can we get Block on the button with Aim like Channel used to be? Just getting that function back would be immensely helpful to those that prefer controller to the keyboard and mouse.
Also, with no ability to Aim-Glide and/or Slide for controller users due to the loss of all these buttons and functions mobility is also a very big issue as in now takes those who prefer to use controllers much longer to traverse areas and much less able to dodge and access certain areas.

PLEASE FIX CONTROLLER ISSUES.
You will have to bring this to console at some point, and if these changes are not fixed by then, you will have a massive amount of problems with those who HAVE TO use controllers.

Getting a bug, that if you go to Vallis in Public mode and do the Exploiter after phase one, you try to go out, you're stuck in an endless loading screen between the door heading out and the door back down. Only way to fix it is to leave Squad. And when you go out side Exploiter has reset.

So I still can't put any Forma in my K-Drive. I know that I'm one of only four people who still use the damn things after getting the achievements related to them but come on, how do you even break something that integral to the system and leave it broken for multiple updates?

1) Between Thursday and now - we've had issues internally on intention, which are typically the hardest to communicate when we're also trying to diagnose a bug. As of now, players know we may intend to keep Arcane Velocity from working while Mesa is in Peacemaker

Please don't remove the interactions between Arcanes and Exalted abilities. Please don't let an accidental nerf inspire an intentional and unnecessary nerf.

Higher max damage also means that players with the latest bells and whistles can easily kill bosses in an instant, and overcome any challenge with ease. The more your play, the easier the game gets!

Scaling bosses and enemies please!!! 

With MR of highest player in then squad 

First time, infinite loading with the game still running, hope i did not screw up the players playing with me.

Second time i got a light blue scree with WF UI still up assumed crash

Third time, another player got the infinite loading. i guess it times us out and kicked us, because we waited.

BTW, no abort option, I had to restart windows to shut the game down.

At this point i'm pissed as heII, and not going to play the new mission till you hotfix this hot mess

Thanks for hanging in there through all this confusion. Six years in and we are still learning how to do this

This is a bloody awesome message.

Thanks so much for being open with us and working with us and for listening to us

No Limbo fixes yet? I've seen the complaints, you can't still be unaware of how inconsistent his abilities are in this event. I'm getting killed while rift walking, my coolant can is being destroyed from outside cataclysm, I've got enemies charging into the cataclysm and ignoring stasis to kill me and/or destroy my can. Sometimes I'll cast cataclysm and it'll eat my energy and start its timer, but it just doesn't activate.
Hard to use the right tool for the job when the tool is busted.

For people who seem to be all about the flow of combat at the moment you sure don't seem too concerned about the lack of melee combat momentum. Half the melee weapons in the game are now horrendously sluggish because they have breaks in the combo where the weapon swipes to a stop, and while doing so the warframe cannot move, and since we can't cancel a combo into another combo there is no way to maintain momentum while attack with melee, which is what quick melee used to be good for. Ironically, because of this I've resorted back to spin attack spam.

1 hour ago, Tarkerus said:

Getting a bug, that if you go to Vallis in Public mode and do the Exploiter after phase one, you try to go out, you're stuck in an endless loading screen between the door heading out and the door back down. Only way to fix it is to leave Squad. And when you go out side Exploiter has reset.

Seen that twice, once with me myself, one with another player on our team, one time i left (had to sign out of windows, due to no abort), the second time we waited and i assumed got timed out and kicked

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being able to Quick Melee when you equip an Archgun with either a Primary or Secondary equipped before that.

What do you guys have against quick melee? A lot of weapons are so much better with quick melee than their stance combos? Some weapons are even almost unusable. Please please please give us quick melee

Archived