Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

e119dbb56e99bca2a1c27bbff9852818.jpg

Embrace the balance of duality with Equinox Prime. This harmonious warrior comes with the Stradavar Prime rifle, the Tipedo Prime staff and more!

EquinoxPrime_Accessories_Keyart.png

Equinox Prime Access Features

• Equinox Prime: Night and Day in final balance.
  • Equinox Prime Glyphs: Display your Equinox Prime loyalty.
  • Stradavar Prime: Never fail to call down a devastating finale.
  • Tipedo Prime: Sever your foes with this lithe and lethal staff.

EquinoxPrime_Accessories.png

Equinox Prime Accessories

• Isabeau Prime Syandana
  • Narvarr Prime Armor
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime Blueprints can also be earned in-game through Relics!

Equinox Prime Access begins April 2 on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

For full regional dates for PS4, please see below:

• April 2: America 
  • April 3: Europe & Asia 
  • April 4: Japan

Holy smokes the detail now that we can see it upclose 😱 I couldn't understand some decisions at first, but upon reinspecting base Equinox I must attest the Art Team has, once again, surpassed themselves in cementing the base -> Prime transition.

If this is looking like this, how the heck will Inaros look next year... *foams*

1 minute ago, xRufus7x said:

Can we get pictures of the syandana and armor set please?

Fairly sure they're uploading pics right now and got to wait to embed them -- last time was also like this.

Also here's hoping for that sweet PNG render on the Fankit later, I need my super high quality wallpaper huehuehuehue.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

• Isabeau Prime Syandana
  • Narvarr Prime Armor
  • 90-Day Credit Booster

Please... I beg of you guys... Remove boosters and lower the price for Syandana and Armor.

1 minute ago, That1Cactus said:

Preparing for that constant fear that Equinox Prime here won't work well with TennoGen skins because of over-detailing. And also still wishing Mag Prime, Frost Prime, Excal Prime would be visually revisited to be on-par with every other Prime

Pretty sure they can implement a Mesa-like solution then 😬

Aside from Equinox Prime and her weapons, the Relics are starting to get a lot more messer than usual where half of Mesa Prime's Relics are getting Vaulted because either there's a(n) Oberon Prime, Sybaris Prime, or a Silva & Aegis Prime part in it.

Please consider organizing the Relics with their respective Prime Access items just like how the Weekend Wars with Saryn Prime and her weapons.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

e119dbb56e99bca2a1c27bbff9852818.jpg

Embrace the balance of duality with Equinox Prime. This harmonious warrior comes with the Stradavar Prime rifle, the Tipedo Prime staff and more!

Equinox Prime Access Features

• Equinox Prime: Night and Day in final balance.
  • Equinox Prime Glyphs: Display your Equinox Prime loyalty.
  • Stradavar Prime: Never fail to call down a devastating finale.
  • Tipedo Prime: Sever your foes with this lithe and lethal staff.

• Isabeau Prime Syandana
  • Narvarr Prime Armor
  • 90-Day Credit Booster

Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime Blueprints can also be earned in-game through Relics!

Equinox Prime Access begins April 2 on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

For full regional dates for PS4, please see below:

• April 2: America 
  • April 3: Europe & Asia 
  • April 4: Japan

Will it only show the equinox used on the ship or all three standing by each other?

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Duality52:

Aside from Equinox Prime and her weapons, the Relics are starting to get a lot more messer than usual where half of Mesa Prime's Relics are getting Vaulted because either there's a(n) Oberon Prime, Sybaris Prime, or a Silva & Aegis Prime part in it.

Please consider organizing the Relics with their respective Prime Access items just like how the Weekend Wars with Saryn Prime and her weapons.

Exactly this!
relics like for
Mesa Prime Lith M3 Axi H4

Redeemer Prime
Lith B6
Meso Z2

Akjagara Prime
Neo S9
Meso A1
Meso M2
Get vaulted soon on the April 2nd because of Oberon and his weapons the Relic table gets too messy that way

7 minutes ago, 8ubb13 said:

So.. according to picture, the Night Form is "Male"?

No, each form has the colors of the opposite -- in fact default Equinox Day has blue all over it, just faded out. Meanwhile Night form had white torn off, hence the colors.

Even the shape of the horns is remniscent of the markings of the default helmet.

33 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Please... I beg of you guys... Remove boosters and lower the price for Syandana and Armor.

I make your words mine, no one is buying the prime access for boosters, specially affinity and credit boosters as 90% of the buyers are at end game already, they become useless

Archived