Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Justice for older frames not having deluxe skins yet!!

Schmerdvana

The recent devs showed Garuda deluxe. GARUDA!!! Which is not yet a year old frame. And she isn't even ugly!!! And her tennogen skin is amazing. And yet frames like base Hydroid has not even gotten one yet. Common, Hydroid needs that thicc legs reduced. There more fames like Zephyr, and Mirage. (their prime variants are good looking though).

Edited by Schmerdvana
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Riger82 said:

I want an actual deluxe skin for Loki. The Knave skin is far more bland than even just the prime skin, lol.

That is how I feel about most of the delux skins so ya...

Would be nice if they made sure every frame had a delux before going on to new ones. Even better if they just did deluxe skins like primes. Order of release (more or less).

yeah, originally i assumed it was done in some order, but I guess it depends on what an artist comes up with and whether or not De thinks it's a design worth taking the time to implement in game. I do agree that it would be nice to see Hydroid and other older frames get their deluxe treatment, but it is what it is. The Garuda kin design isn't too bad though, even though Vanilla Garuda looks pretty decent already.

But doesn't Vauban have a deluxe skin? His Citadel Skin 

Hydroid and Mirage though, surprised they still haven't gotten a deluxe yet. I figure they should get one next, but from what I understand, it's whenever DE's artists find inspiration.

Eventually I'd like to see an Ivara deluxe skin one day, but I've just learned to also be patient from playing with Ivara. Some day.

Also still waiting on that Zephyr deluxe skin patiently too as well. I really hope it's not dead either, I actually do want to get birby her deluxe some day.

Edited by BlindStalker

kinda hope they retouch Saryn's deluxe, and same goes for Octavia, they're both full metallic for some weird reason, Saryn being flower, and Octavia being ..demon? (or possessed boombox) either way, theme/model aside as they're to personal taste, just the material type is incredibly hard to fashion, hardly see anyone use them. (even more stupid as how octavia deluxe syndana is 90% non-metalic...) One can only dream 😞

Also I think Ivara doesn't have a deluxe yet, but I suppose she doesn't get as much attention due to her kit, while also being a chore to acquire.

you people need to realize that DE only rework frames with deluxe/primes or augments, it has jack to do with design or ideas because they have fans and even pros doing this for them, and they need to cease the ego and mend fences with the frost/ash deluxe designer cuz his sht is rad 

Edited by Jinzanami

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Jinzanami:

you people need to realize that DE only rework frames with deluxe/primes or augments, it has jack to do with design or ideas because they have fans and even pros doing this for them, and they need to cease the ego and mend fences with the frost/ash deluxe designer cuz his sht is rad 

You mean like Zephyrs rework? Deluxe skin like 3 years ago i think that they teased already and yet still not finished? It feels like they abandoned it instead of comign up with new ideas, i do believe there was some issue with the wings but come on, does Garuda need a rework? Yet a Delxue skin already.

The problem i see is there "designs" go by popularity by now and they given up on old stuff, look at the mess with the riven disposition, going by use of people instead of straight up buffing some old weapons. Same problem is here in the game desing department, they go the lazy way in my eyes not even trying anymore.

Opinion wise of mine but same goes for seemingly not trying anymore, Octavia as example got different drop tables, same for Harrow, now new frames are eather behind a grind wall or RNG in ONE mission, variety anyone? Not to speak of trowing ideas away for the sake of having "new conent" liek Garuda and Baruuk where suppsoed to havea Quest related ot them, but nope, no lore and nota dman given in my eyes but atleast we got time for a new delxue skin for one of the newest frames.

I love DE and i love Warframe but i not defend this crap anymore they sometimes pull. I honestly also not look forward to railjack, it also feelsl ike Archwign taht will be forgotten soon already, not ot speak of the K-Drive gimmick which no one uses due Archwing is faster, and if i want to do just fun tricks i play maybe a older TOny HAwk game instead honestly.

Don't get me wrong i am not against some side content like things just for the fun of it, but for me it feesl like a waste fo resources lately and lack of well, trying at all on thigns that need desperate changes or updates.

Just now, Marine027 said:

You mean like Zephyrs rework? Deluxe skin like 3 years ago i think that they teased already and yet still not finished? It feels like they abandoned it instead of comign up with new ideas, i do believe there was some issue with the wings but come on, does Garuda need a rework? Yet a Delxue skin already.

The problem i see is there "designs" go by popularity by now and they given up on old stuff, look at the mess with the riven disposition, going by use of people instead of straight up buffing some old weapons. Same problem is here in the game desing department, they go the lazy way in my eyes not even trying anymore.

Opinion wise of mine but same goes for seemingly not trying anymore, Octavia as example got different drop tables, same for Harrow, now new frames are eather behind a grind wall or RNG in ONE mission, variety anyone? Not to speak of trowing ideas away for the sake of having "new conent" liek Garuda and Baruuk where suppsoed to havea Quest related ot them, but nope, no lore and nota dman given in my eyes but atleast we got time for a new delxue skin for one of the newest frames.

I love DE and i love Warframe but i not defend this crap anymore they sometimes pull. I honestly also not look forward to railjack, it also feelsl ike Archwign taht will be forgotten soon already, not ot speak of the K-Drive gimmick which no one uses due Archwing is faster, and if i want to do just fun tricks i play maybe a older TOny HAwk game instead honestly.

Don't get me wrong i am not against some side content like things just for the fun of it, but for me it feesl like a waste fo resources lately and lack of well, trying at all on thigns that need desperate changes or updates.

if they just abandoned a skin only then that would've been okay, but they abandoned a whole freaking core mechanics and let them rot so dont be surprised if you never heard about her skin ever again, shes already primed and she have very low player base, not much money there and thats the driving force for DE, money, and not creativity.

and yes DE understand very well that they have a monopoly on the fashion frame especially armor/sugatra wise, why do you think we never had a sugatra/armor tennogen ? 

because otherwise they will have to up they're quality for delxes and primes or they will get blown out of the water by the tennogen guys.

this game need competition so bad, dont mind the cultist and the fanboys who plague every game they view as a threat, because if a real good game of the same genre get released then you alot of things will change around here, its the only way.

On 2019-04-06 at 1:16 AM, BlindStalker said:

Hydroid and Mirage though, surprised they still haven't gotten a deluxe yet. I figure they should get one next, but from what I understand, it's whenever DE's artists find inspiration.

Eventually I'd like to see an Ivara deluxe skin one day, but I've just learned to also be patient from playing with Ivara. Some day.

Also still waiting on that Zephyr deluxe skin patiently too as well. I really hope it's not dead either, I actually do want to get birby her deluxe some day.

Honestly I'm not too shocked about Hydroid, he's a very dismissable frame and his visual design is such an awkward one that I can only imagine the difficulties that come with imagining a good loking deluxe design for it. He's not a frame that inspires attention and creative contemplation. Mirage however, that has more potential and I'm not sure why she hasn't had a go yet. 

On 2019-04-06 at 7:15 AM, Critiamat said:

Titania and Ivara deluxe, WHEN.

Deluxes for both of those frames are in the works, we saw the design concept for Titania deluxe during tennocon 2018, and Skyers stated on his twitter that he was tying up the designs for an Ivara deluxe during the end of last year. 

On 2019-04-06 at 7:18 AM, Helch0rn said:

wasn't that Zephyr "deluxe" skin a pet project of one of the devs?

Seems like he/she lost interest in continuing to work on that skin

More or less, it was a passion project by someone on the team who wanted to give it a go at creating a skin. 

As for why it has been taking so, long a lack of interest could be a contributor, but so far as we've been made aware a lot of the reason it keeps being pushed back is because the person working on it keeps getting pulled onto higher priority projects. First POE, then Fortuna, and now it can be assumed Railjack. They're a busy bee apparently. 

Edited by Cubewano

On 2019-04-05 at 9:49 PM, TARINunit9 said:

Still waiting for that winged Zephyr Deluxe

4zq53n5k45321.png

Zephyrs a joke. 

Been in development for far too long as 'someone's personal project'. Give em a kick up the backside and/or stop distracting them with other tasks. Otherwise give it for someone else to do. 

Deluxe was presumably in development long before her prime yet her prime ends up coming out first. 

Either way it should be sorted out as it's just ridiculous now. 

Just now, stormy505 said:

If they did it in order it could end up something like when people rushed Pablo to do a vauban rework without a general idea behind it.

Right but let's be honest, Zephyr being the prime example here, they've got a concept and she's been in development for years. Shouldn't be needing to even rush it 😂