Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are we hoping for from New War?

Midas

Its suppose to open up the year of lore for Warframe, so I guess hoping that it'd make our karma-wheel more meaningful and interesting.

gameplay wise, which I'm more interested in, hoping that it'd tweak and expand on the operator and focus system to be more integrated to the main gameplay (in a interesting way, rather than to make them an unnecessary necessity)

6 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Teshin is kind of an a-hole. I actually like the Lotus. I know that she wasn't loved by many before the Sacrifice happened, and I get that, everyone likes different things. But if you are hating her just because she's a traitor, I'd say just wait with that for a while. The Lotus is not a traitor, she's a double agent. And a double agent with clear intentions is just bad at the job. We'll see where her loyalty lies.

Spoiler

The Lotus is the helmet--not the sentient that wore it--which now sits in our ship on that pedestal.

Edited by Numerikuu

7 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

I'm hoping for at least a hint at the new Tau system, some implementation of Railjack, and lots and lots of lore. New sentient-themed weapons would be cool too.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I do have a saved spot at my Dojo already for a potential Sentient lab ;-;

• Like 2

-More lore
-New nodes, Tau
-Expanded Sentient faction, more enemy types
-More Tenno stuff (Anything and everything)
-Expanded lore/invasions/bounties/events for Vallis and PoE

I should probably stop there. Most important thing for me though is more story and lore, which is something I've been missing a lot since the Chimera tease (The sillyness of Fortuna doesn't count). It's one of the main reasons to why I love the game, so I really need another good dose of that.

I wish that SOMEONE would finally find the time to explain what Kuva is and why Grineer gather it.

I wish Corrupted Vor would grace us with new copypasta.

I want to know how many Glappids and Sentient cores I have to give to Ostrons to finally get an invitation to Unum tower.

I wish for our space kid to run a background check on Nora.

I want to know what Hunhow have been up to.

And most of all, I do hope that Alad V latest endeavor will be his last one. I mean he have been vivisecting Warframes, poking at Infestation and now splices Sentients with MOAs... how he is still alive?!

Ballas’ redemption. 

Saving (or killing) Natah 

Perhaps total annihilation of the Sentient worm mother, leaving her forces in a frenzy. 

Possible reappearance of Hunhow (whether he is a foe this time around or not, I want to bet that he has beef with the Mother because of their two very different goals. Hunhow strictly wants destruction of the Tenno; the mother wants everyone who hurt Natah put to death.) 

I’m actually hoping for some lore about Sentient hierarchy. So far we know about Hunhow, the worm mothership, and the huge sentient that Gara destroyed on the plains. I’d like to know if all sentients had their own conscience before, or are they all just fragments of Hunhow and the mother now? It would be nice to meet other sentients who have adopted morals and exiled into the galaxy due to being outcasts. 

And of course, introduction to the Tau System. Many possibilities await here. Will there be sentients on every planet or new factions? Will the Grineer and Corpus find their way to Tau and help the Tenno fight? One could only speculate. 

• Like 1

I hope we have more baddies that have warframe abilities like what if a grineer showed up with ‘world on fire’ or what if all the players got close to one another and all of a sudden, a grineer slash-dash and 1 shot the players? That would be awesome! And what if a grineer shot out nova balls and players had to avoid them or get one shotted? 

Edited due due to iPhone autocorrect 

Edited by LordChronos

1 hour ago, rand0mname said:

And most of all, I do hope that Alad V latest endeavor will be his last one. I mean he have been vivisecting Warframes, poking at Infestation and now splices Sentients with MOAs... how he is still alive?!

Call me crazy, but after curing him, and guided by him I really want an Alad V redemption finally.

35 минут назад, NLG_QtChAoS сказал:

Well Rebaca did say you have to bare with it for ever 😅

I was thinking it is a thread to share our wildest dreams about New War, not to crush them!

1 час назад, Katze127 сказал:

Call me crazy, but after curing him, and guided by him I really want an Alad V redemption finally.

Hmm. I think that Alad can be a very untrustworthy and uneasy ally at most. But redemption? Like joining Perrin Sequence and not running very unethical experiments on very dangerous subjects in the name of Profit? I do not think so. 

By the way, have you watched last Nora story?

vor 16 Minuten schrieb rand0mname:

I was thinking it is a thread to share our wildest dreams about New War, not to crush them!

Hmm. I think that Alad can be a very untrustworthy and uneasy ally at most. But redemption? Like joining Perrin Sequence and not running very unethical experiments on very dangerous subjects in the name of Profit? I do not think so. 

By the way, have you watched last Nora story?

Sorry for my english i am still learning.

I didnt want too crush some ones Dreams or even har some one in any way... In defenetly need too bump the sarcasm scale of mine 😅😔

And for Alad V he seems too chose the most selve benefitional side that there is for him too take.

In order to obtain more information abaut the tennos or even take control over them. Thats how i see him as an Avatar/Charector right now

Now for the topik New war wishes.

Id like too have at least an quest that is 

- exiting as umbras .. forgot the name 

- more informative than any other 

- and last's for more than 2 houers (of actual play time )

Edited by NLG_QtChAoS

2 минуты назад, NLG_QtChAoS сказал:

Sorry for my english i am still learning.

I didnt want too crush some ones Dreams or even har some one in any way... In defenetly need too bump the sarcasm scale of mine 😅😔

And for Alad V he seems too chose the most selve benefitional side that there is for him too take.

In order to obtain more information abaut the tennos or even take control over them. Thats how i see him as an Avatar/Charector right now

English is not my first language too, so humor can easily be lost in double translation. And from my experience, any subtlety is lost in written text. I was just fooling around too, by the way :).

So, to be clear, did Rebbeca said that Lordis is here to stay? Weird. Such dependence on a Mommy sorta undermines Operators development...

• Like 1

vor 11 Minuten schrieb rand0mname:

English is not my first language too, so humor can easily be lost in double translation. And from my experience, any subtlety is lost in written text. I was just fooling around too, by the way :).

So, to be clear, did Rebbeca said that Lordis is here to stay? Weird. Such dependence on a Mommy sorta undermines Operators development...

Well she did.... at least its what i remember to have heared her say.

Doun't remember which part, but you can look for your self 

It has i  4 parts i think. 

There, some where,  you may or may not find the answer. 😅

Can ounly recomend to watch it, it's funny and has some informations you might want to know. 

My Hopes:

• Full access to the Tau system, with all-new tilesets, missions and rewards.
  • Sentient Invasions.
  • Sentient boss fights.
  • Sentient weapons. Not just Corpus weapons with Sentient tech, but full Sentient tech weapons.
  • Kill Natah/Lotus Permanently. Nora Night Replaces Her.
  • New Sentients to fight.
  • New Sentient Frame
  • New Sentient Ally/Pet
  • Defector Sentient Faction
  • Sentient Color Pallet
  • Sentient Research Lab 
  • Gorfit

All in all, I really just hope, Natah/Lotus (Space mother, to the special operators) to be killed off and have Nora Night replace her or someone like Teshin (or even get to PICK who we have, this will open the game a lot more in Lore/Stroy).

On top of that, I hope we either get a choice to remove the Operator System (kill our operators) and have Warframes take over. Or at the very least, AGE THEM UP. For now, my "Tenno" is a glorified Engrey Pad. (thankfully who can no can longer speak or be seen)

To be honest, i hope for amother experience similar to Second Dream, War Within and the Sacrifice, maybe with a bit more work put into the closure (the sacrifice had a sorta disappointing ending). 

I don't really care if they introduce some new content as well or not. Tau system would be dope but i don't thi k that's ready tbh.