Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two. We have two this week. :')

(NSW)Sniperfox47

I skipped all the terrible challenges and just finished the rank 30 tier about 20 minutes ago. If there were a couple I lament it's the 2 times I did the 8x bounties. I prefer to do that kind of stuff on my own schedule. They gave a respectable amount of time and only recently confirmed an agonizingly far-away end date(tentative).

That said, I hate this and I won't be doing it again. To get points I had to do things outside of times I didn't want to do them and often in quantities I found absurd and undesirable. The system needs a lot of work to be honest. I miss alerts.

I just hope they take criticism seriously about this.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

2 stupid friend ones that don't even work most of the time and 1 tedious 1 hour kuva survival which suffers broken host migration nonsense thanks to individual extraction..

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

And all that for 15 Wolf Credits..... 🤢

51 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

best elites since week 2. Thank you DE.

I agree, it's nice they showed a little backbone instead of just being driven by the complaints. Gives me a little hope at least for the next season.

Edited by Zilchy
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Agreed.

If I could do them solo. I'd be fine. But the with a friend part locks me out. I'm also not going to carry a perfect stranger, I have a serious issue with Fake Friends in real life. I'll be damned if I start allowing fake friends in my gaming life.

My son and I are gonna do these this week if you want to join us! No need for a carry for he or I, I'd enjoy the extra company.

I'm prestiged but my boy isn't so we plan on doing them for him.

As an aside, anyone know if derelict defense counts yet?

9 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

As I explained in the comprehensive Nightwave/Wolf of Saturn Six feedback I submitted a while back, I think one of DE's mistake is integrating Nightwave and WoS6 too much, requiring people to do at least one Elite a week just to have enough Creds to spend on anything, and pressuring players who are not in position to be participating in WoS6 to do so anyway.

Your math is off. 

You don't need any of the elites to get all the wolf creds in the first 30 ranks in 10 weeks. You need 4 elites in 10 weeks to make it to tier 30.

Strongly suggest rechecking your calculations. 

14 hours ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

For the love of the Void DE, why must you rub in my face that I have no friends? Why must you harass me with the knowledge that nobody likes me enough to stick in my party for 40 whole minutes, much less 60? Why?

I thought you guys had finally acknowledged your cruelty when you changed the mission a few weeks back, but I guess your sadistic side came out once again. I'll just be here in the corner crying to myself. :'D

P.S. I literally just gilded my 2-2-3 Amp yesterday morning and now I get a mission to gild something. FML SMH.

While is true that the 40 wave defense and 1 hour survival are painful, the challenge also allows you to complete them with guildmates.

36 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Your math is off. 

You don't need any of the elites to get all the wolf creds in the first 30 ranks in 10 weeks. You need 4 elites in 10 weeks to make it to tier 30.

Strongly suggest rechecking your calculations. 

Nope. As I explained in my feedback, starting from Rank 0, to even get your first handful of Creds to spend on mundane Alerts stuff, you need to get to Rank 3, i.e. 30,000 Standing. A single week's worth of acts amounts to 7,000 from Dailies, 21,000 from Weeklies, and 15,000 from Elites. That means you only get 28,000 Standing from Dailies and Weeklies alone. Discounting Fugitives, which is a meagre and unreliable source of Standing, that means you need at least one Elite just to hit that 30,000 mark.

And the gaps to the next bunch of Creds after that are not consistent: from Rank 3 to 6, it's another 30,000, then 60,000 to Rank 12, before repeating the 40,000 Standing gap to Ranks 16, 20 and 24, before a big 70,000 gap before the Prestige ranks starts giving you Creds again.

Again, as I mentioned in my feedback, we're talking about a system that was meant to replace Alerts, and thus should be compared as such. Alerts were designed to deliver items on a daily and weekly basis. Nightwave should be analysed within the same time frame.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, moostar95 a dit :

I'm not in a clan after taking a three month break from playing this game constantly for YEARS. plus my disappointment of this game's lack of direction.

I'll play warframe however the hell the want. Someday I do grind for gear. Other days, I post captura stuff on reddit if I'm in the mood. Maybe you should take consideration of people's different playstyles. K? 👌

No offense but telling us you're leaving and captura are no playstyle. Maybe you should try Facebook ?  😅

Edited by 000l000