Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Longest burn out?

3-4 months.

I'm MR25 with only a few things left to master. Once those are done, I'm left with no idea what to do, so I quit again. I've been doing this off and on over the years, because DE to this day still hasn't given veterans a proper endgame, so I end up bouncing back to Path of Exile.

3 years, I stopped playing when they did the first Prime cause i was like Screw this i dont want to play some P2W game that is going to squeeze all the money out of my wallet. Then i played a little bit recently when i moved over to xbox(having missed the opportunity to copy my pc profile over). Now im at the i login once and a while to get some daily and see if anything worth doing is around.

forums on the other hand are another story, they arent blocked from work so i can waste time and bandwidth seeing what everyone is suggestion to make the game worse.

Edited by Dabnician

Content, content, we need content. Events and lore, we are in need of that right now. 

Why aren`t grineer attacking Corpus installations' in Orb Vallis in search of technology? We could decide for who we fight, or erase them all. 

Edited by XzWasPzX
  • Like 1

Been off ever since they first announced Wisp, been waiting the whole time.

Only reason I came online again recently was to build a new moa.

Which would be done by now if those god damn host migrations could just stop stealing the last 5 levels over and over again.

I have the opposite of burnout. I always want to play the game yet something stops me from getting to it.

Could be going on a week long vacation driving across the USA or kids get into trouble/sick at school  or (my favorite Warframe blocker) LOGIN FAILED. CHECK YOUR INFO.

That last one has cost me about 100-150 days lost logging in since the first time it popped up. Damn shame it still happens. Thank goodness for multisystems.

• Like 1

When Khora was released.  I almost quit entirely but came back with intentions to never touch onslaught.  

That grind was over the top excessive.  Still disappointed in DE over that.  

But as long as I stay away from crap like that, I don't get burn out.  It's a fun game.

6 months was the longest,  and I am at the start of another "Break"  I have some grindy things I could do I suppose but I miss the sense of discovery and lore that the quests had.  I guess I want a bit more story behind my wanton killing sprees and new frames.   *shrugs*  I suppose Nora being impressed to high heaven that I can do an emote with out falling over while praying that the meat shield known as the wolf spawns and drops more than just a mod, just doesn't cut it as content.

Edited by Vindicta_Necis

Usually I play for 3-4 months and then I get leave for 6-12 months, occasionally logging in once im a blue moon just to see what's happening. 

Boy all the 75% Plat discounts I get shoved on me during that down time!

Currently 2 1/2 months. But I’ve played for 2 1/2 years and it’s the first time I’ve been burnt out of warframe. I love warframe but I just needed something different. Quite impressive considering I got tired of anthem in just a month. In fact, the only other game I’ve put years into was destiny 1 and even then I’ve put more time into warframe over the span of 2 1/2 years than I did in destiny 1 in the span of over 3 years. 

Not sure if I've ever burned out exactly. It's more DE has no chance of keeping up with my rather vigorous playstyle.

I first started March 2013 and cleared the game with maxed mods in about 3 weeks. Came back when they added the Void. Stopped and came back prolly 5 or 6 times over six years. One time was out of contempt which lasted the longest of a year due to false promises on Solar Rails and Dark Sectors. Since then I no longer get engaged enough to really suffer burn out. I just don't have anything to do so I don't play. I maxed Nightwave rep like 2 months ago and haven't played since.

10 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

3-4 months.

I'm MR25 with only a few things left to master. Once those are done, I'm left with no idea what to do, so I quit again. I've been doing this off and on over the years, because DE to this day still hasn't given veterans a proper endgame, so I end up bouncing back to Path of Exile.

Trust me the feeling of emptiness after hitting MR27 is real and exactly how you think it is. I only have 3 items left to master Brakk, Zenith, Sigma & Ocantis. Since 2 of them are log in rewards, that can't be helped. But for brakk I am just tired to do the grind anymore, wasted 10 Beacons still no BP. These days I just log in and log out.

A week or so, then I knew it was my PSU that had the burnout.

I simply reduce my daily playtime when feeling like it and while playing, I usually watch a show along. It's not like there's much to pay attention to at a certain equipment level.

Let's not forget that Fashion IS endgame. "Mein Warframe hat die Haare schön." 😎