Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #128!

[DE]Rebecca

Jovian Concord is a blast!  Great job!

I have a few questions:

1. Any chance of giving operators loadout tabs?  Being able to switch arcanes and amps would be much more convenient with this.
  2. Arbitration rewards: Thanks for the new ones, but they're still a bit lackluster, any new ideas being floated?  Syandanas?  Armor sets? New mods?  Kuva? New arbitration Arcanes?
  3.  On the subject of rewards: Profit Taker.  Currently, credits and getting a half dozen toroids for VS rep is really the only reason to fight PT, any news on spicing up her drops?
  4. Three dev streams back, it was mentioned that pet stasis was going away, any ETA on this?
  5. ESO.  Currently, the only real reason to run this is to farm focus and level weapons, plus there's no real reason to go past wave 8, any plans to change it up?
  6. Dual nikanas when? 
  7. Has any consideration been given to creating an auction house to sell our wares?  Trade channel is a mess and having to leave your group to complete a trade is inconvenient.  
  8. Aura forma was fantastic!  Have you considered adding a forma that does the same thing for the exilus slot?
  9. There are quite a few destroyed relays in the system, any ETA on repair operations?

Looking forward to the dev stream!

Hi there [DE]vs!

Just writing in to see when Atlas Deluxe is going to get updated Rubble graphics, because wow does the default Rubble look awful with the deluxe skin. It's the only thing keeping me from buying it. I'm assuming this won't happen, what with Atlas Prime happening so soon, but figured it was worth a shot. Also, please please please give Prime better Rubble graphics. Please.

Love the game otherwise and many thanks for all your hard work!

Hey DE~ 

Are there any plans to maybe re-visit the syndicates? I've always sort of hated that these people who are supposed to represent our allies commonly send hit-squads after us for working with factions that they share an unclear animosity towards. I know when they were first introduced there was some brief discussion about making them make more sense, and I would prefer if they could all just... get along and stop trying to kill me. Thoughts? 

I have a question I would love to hear answered on the Devstream; In a game that you have called a 'power simulator' at what point did someone think it was acceptable to disable Warframe abilities for certain battles?

With the abilities already limited by energy use (which doesn't recharge naturally) and in some cases cooldown, there should never be a scripted disabling or an immunity to any of them. In the most extreme cases this should be handled with resistance (no more than 60%) or an efficiency debuff due to a counterable environmental effect.

While nullifiers are tolerable because you can easily bullet-jump inside and melee to end the effect, completely disabling for the duration of a fight or with no way to disable is simply broken and in no way fun. This has been said before, and yet you take it one step further by disabling void dash, thereby removing the only mobility of an already limited platform.

Know what would be more fun? Reflectors, interesting enemy powers, friendly fire auras, enemies that are healed by certain types of elemental damage, enemies that become imbued by certain damage types and change form (think Chroma), environments effected by ability use to create obstacles (think sabotage endings), debuffs and buffs to certain abilities based on environment (again no more than 60%), or literally nothing being able to effect abilities.

Seriously, immunities, disabling, and bullet sponges are no fun and also disparagingly unoriginal. Vastly out of the spirit of the game and a game this great deserves better. Cut it out. Please.

Can you please allow players to use the skin of the default Regulators on Mesa Prime instead of using the model for Regulators Prime? Also, are there any plans to allow the choice of regular version skins on Prime weapons?

Can we get the ability to tie operator arcanes to specific loadouts? The desired arcanes frequently switch depending on the equipped frame.

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition? This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values. It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

@[DE]Rebecca Would it be possible to bring back Nightwave act 1 to consoles? Many players are requesting an extension and this would also provide new players with the ability to get aural mods and other items and also, would give veteran console players something to do in the meantime while we wait for the mainline update to drop. If not, there are many players wondering if they are going to be able to earn rewards they might have missed during act 1 like for example the mods, armor set, etc. 

My school is Naramon. Why is Naramon the "Derp" school? It took me a whole day to get my face with the least amount of "Derp" but the slouch doesn't help. How is this the school that studies its enemies? LOL

Are you suppose to be able to wear multiple Vault keys?

In open-worlds, why are archwing abilities nullified when going back to your frame? Ex: Amesha's Benevolent Decoy (Mag's Magnetize was not nullified)

Auto-scan plants mod for Helios?
A different 'bleep' for plants (Earth) and other scannible items?

Could it be possible to open multiple relics in Trials or something?

While as Operator, would it be possible to leave the Warframe abilities up in the bottom right? ex.: Zephyr's Turbulance ability duration

Is there any potential for crossplay (Xbox/Switch[/PS])?

What are the plans for post-MR30? What's the math if all current Warframes get primed? ...Weapons?

Can we perhaps get an explanation about why suddenly synergy between Nekros, Khora, Hydroid and the Chesa Kubrow got removed?

Can Khora's Pilfering Strangledome and Nekros' Desecrate get double loot chance improved to 100%, similar to Hydroid's Pilfering Strangledome?

Can plants on the Earth and Grineer Asteroid tileset (like those that must be scanned for the Titania quest) be made breakable pickups like the plants in the Plains and Orb Vallis? It's awkward to scan them so many times and just strange that scanning gives a pickup.

Can you increase the distance that the sentinels follow? Too often they hover so close that they actually clip through the Warframe's head, and it would be neat if they circled around at varying height and trailed off occasionally to examine an object.

Speaking of, could the sentinels be changed so that all of them scan automatically like Helios, while Helios either scans without consuming scanners OR actively marks objects on the map? There seems to be no reason to use other Sentinels except cosmetics and pets are better at attacking so this seems to make sense. At least make it a precept maybe?

Could we get Archwing and other vehicle configurations linked to the main arsenal loadouts like Companions? If loadouts are set up to fill a certain role or mission type it makes sense that vehicles should also be purposefully tuned. They could fill the place of Gear and Emotes since those don't seem to change per loadout and could easily be moved to a different screen.

Can one of the empty stations in the orbiter next to the navigation panel be dedicated to Extractors? As in a screen that functions like the mobile app handles extractors, as the nav panel is great but deploying and retrieving extractors from it is awkward and I find myself ignoring them until I log out and then handle it with my phone, as it can be done in half the time.

While I mention it, will the mobile app be updated to match the new GUI once all the screens have been changed in-game? I would also like the ability to swipe between screens to be restored as it was when I first began using it but was disabled sometime around the Plains launch.

Are there any plans to rethink/adjust/streamline Operator progression?

With operator gameplay being introduced at a fairly low rank and becoming more and more prevelent in story missions, boss fights and "special" encounters, do you think the current requirements to develop your operator are at odds with this? Barring dedicated ESO grinding or really particular frame builds, 1.3 millon focus to upgrade your anime kid's Health alone is a pretty big ask, especially for a low-mid rank player and especially for a low-mid rank player having trouble with the Chains of Harrow or Sacrifice quests. Getting the Requisite Brilliant Eidolon shard is it's own problem with newbies either feeling intimidated or not wanting to be dead weight in an Eidolon hunt, which they could better contribute to if ... they had the things they needed from the fight in the first place. Also they're pretty unapproachable for a solo player.

SO, questions:

-Are any Focus gain and/or upgrade requirement changes being considered?
-any possibility of more items being burnable for focus(regular Eidolon shards, eidolon breath, gyromag systems, etc)
-Any changes to how waybounds function or are unlocked? Maybe it unbinds from the start but each level needs an eidolon shard or etc.
-Could there be alternate sources for Regular and Brilliant Eidolon shards? I dunno maybe a fish swallowed one.

Tangentially related Focus questions:

-Any changes to the nodes planned or considered?
-Any plans to expand on them? New nodes? Alternate Trees in each school?
-any changes to operator energy cost going up as you level some abilities with no way to adjust?
-Any thoughts on maybe expanding waybouds to more nodes for a little more mixing and matching? Like the void strike abilities

Archived