Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can DE take a serious look at glaring issues in Warframe

-Invincibility inst a fun mechanic!

-Why are bosses teleporting, glitching, and generally not working.

-Please look at the damage system.

-Stop adding content you wont support.

There are fundamental issues in Warframe that have been plaguing the game since beta and ive been playing for years. You cant keep adding band aids to the game.

I love DE you guys are great devs amazing game but these issues will eventually push the player base, as much as i love the ambition of the team with empyrean coming, After the update we go back to the same issues again. You cant continue this game on new updates without fixing those issues.

I would look forward to an update solely dedicated to looking into this. Its been six years you cant keep ignoring it.

Edited by Invincible.Jupiter
  • Like 5

On 2019-06-11 at 7:07 PM, Invincible.Jupiter said:

There are fundamental issues in Warframe that have been plaguing the game since beta and ive been playing for years. You cant keep adding band aids to the game.

tenor.gif

DE in a nut shell./s

tenor.gif

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 1

Only playful, quite shy looks will be given until people pay for fixes in some way.

When it ceases to negatively impact grofit, it is fixed.

Only when NOT fixing is more costly than fixing will you see change.

QoL, unfortunately, fetches a much higher vocal premium than financial.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Invincible.Jupiter said:

-Invincibility inst a fun mechanic!

Suggest another method to make everyone from a MR1 to an MR25 have a minimum amount of time to blow through a boss and this will change.

-Why are bosses teleporting, glitching, and generally not working.

They generally do work. This seems like it might be a problem with your connection in this online game.

-Please look at the damage system.

If you've played for as long as you claim to, you would note this is not the first iteration of the damage system and it will not be the last. This is not something you just slap together and replace.

-Stop adding content you wont support.

What content? Things get superseded and others just don't pan out. Expecting them to support literally every piece of content they have in the game at once, in perpetuity, is lunacy.

I would look forward to an update solely dedicated to looking into this. Its been six years you cant keep ignoring it.

They have said multiple time they cannot do this. They don't ignore it, they just can't move at the pace you want them to.

1 is dependent on 3. 2 may not even be on DE's end. 3 is a fundamental piece of how the game even works, enemies and players alike. It alters how the game flows and how fights from trash to bosses work. 4 is vague.

• Like 3

Il y a 4 heures, Invincible.Jupiter a dit :

nvincibility inst a fun mechanic!

Depends on the person's perspective. True for me.

Why are bosses teleporting, glitching, and generally not working.

With coding there's always bugs. Bugs can be fixed, that's not a major issue. (they sure could do a lot better).

Please look at the damage system.

Yep only slash is a good IPS, same builds all around the board for crit/status focused weapons. 

Stop adding content you wont support.

Last archwing update : July 8th 2016, definitely not gonna be an untouched game mode for 3 years, it's alright. 

Image result for sarcasm gif

ts been six years you cant keep ignoring it.

They can, DE does what DE wants, they also said in a recent devstream that they didn't even think about reworking the damage system... so ... yeah. 

5 hours ago, Invincible.Jupiter said:

Stop adding content you wont support.

... That's not how it works. They don't make new content with the goal of never supporting it again. They stop supporting it because the players don't like it and it is a waste of time and energy to keep supporting it. 

Edited by Miser_able

5 hours ago, Invincible.Jupiter said:

Aaah but they can... they've been doing it successfully for 6 Years Straight.... 

If this was a deal breaker then Warframe would be dead already.

well, I've seen both sides of DEvelopment recently: the good and the bad.

the bad was doing Profit Taker, and before that, Exploiter. the latter is worse, but there's really no excuse for the Archgun bug in the Profit Taker fight. the fight is simple, but it's a mess due to an insane number of minions and being unable to deal damage with the Archgun when it is needed most. Exploiter was even worse as I could never get out of Deck 12 after the first phase of the fight; the door would never open.

however, the new update is fantastic: the remastered Jupiter tiles look incredible, I love the architecture and the lighting, and it's not an overly complex Tileset like Eris or the Kuva Fortress. the new enemies are interesting and the new mode is pretty good. and then there's the Flydolon: it was a great fight! miles better than the Tridolon I've done so many times before; well designed and not buggy as hell like the Orbs, won't say more than that as it could be spoilers, but if you've done the fight yourself, you know what I mean when I say "that bit with the big blue laser is f**king AWESOME!.. really want a handheld version of that now...

so overall, I'd say thigns are looking up, but I really want them to go back and fix the orb fights. sadly, when it comes to looking back, DE don't tend to be so eager..

The nail that sticks out is struck down the hardest. 

There's a lot of nails that are sticking out, the ones that cannot be struck are completely removed and the ones that are an annoyance but is not actively hindering the game are just ignored. 

Not a good practice, according to me,but considering the limitations that are present (resources and time) and the miles and miles of area with nails in em I can't exactly grab a pitchfork. 

Here's to hoping the year of quality does some of the improvements. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, peterc3 said:

What content? 

FrameFighter, Lunaro, Focus still has backwards ranks (ranking up increases energy drain), ESO after a few weeks, Incident Archive, Void Towers, Kuva acquisition/Rivens, Eidolons, Trials, etc. There's plenty of examples of DE releasing something, giving it 1-2 weeks of attention, then leaving it alone for years on end before revisiting them. A great example of this is how the Index has been outclassed by the Profit Taker in terms of Credits income.

There has been a trend for ages of pumping out content and moving along. DE can't fix everything at the same time nor rework every mode at once, but large ambitions like Fortuna, Plains of Eidolon, and now Empyrean leave behind fundamental issues across many modes. This includes:

- Rewards

- Inconsistent Grind Amounts

- Useless items/resources (Synthula is a good example here)

There are more specific issues tied to specific modes (Defection AI, ESO efficiency forcing you out, scaling Kuva in the Fortress, Fissures/Arbitrations having frequently the same mission type back to back due to star chart mission diversity, various Eidolon issues, Rathuum being a chore for Saryn/Chroma, The Index being the new "Akkad" because of the Profit Taker being way better, the list goes on...).

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 2

vor 9 Stunden schrieb peterc3:

What content? Things get superseded and others just don't pan out. Expecting them to support literally every piece of content they have in the game at once, in perpetuity, is lunacy.

While I understand where you're coming from I'd say it's time for them to look at endless gamemodes and give them the fissure treatment. The last update to survival and defense was in 2015. Infested salvage & defection are already not being played, the newest game mode will join soon, why is that? Because these game modes aren't rewarding. Arbitrations have been critizized for having rotations that are too long since they've launched in mid 2018, DE just adressed this with a soon. ESO is an alternative focus grind, once you've maxed it you level your weapons in there for 2 rotations.

Focus hasn't been expanded or been touched in 1.5 years. I have spare 3.5 Million Focus on 4/5 trees and probably 400+ Eidolon shards, I haven't hunted Eidolons in over a year. There is no reason to revisit the open worlds once you've gotten all their goodies (just add Relic packs to their vendors and people would farm bounties).

Those are the current issues I personally see and they are, in my humble opinion, not hard to fix. Add rewarding rewards to the game modes and they will be played. Credit Caches, Relics, Hornet Strikes, even Endo to an extend are neither rewarding nor useful. I really just want DE to go over the drop tables and remove the junk that's in there since update 9 and instead put in kuva, primed mods, prisma weapon parts, veiled rivens, etc.

And now to my favourite subject. Raids and Alliance Conflicts, removing content from the game that kept people interested and promising it to come back soon. I'd love to see DE not ever going down that route ever again. The problem I personally see with DE's development is the "we have to do it all in one go" mentality. Look at damage3.0 compared to melee3.0, at least we have something to show for the latter one. Fixing issues in steps would be appreciated instead of them saying they're going to fix something just to not adress it ever again.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

FrameFighter, Lunaro, Focus still has backwards ranks (ranking up increases energy drain), ESO after a few weeks, Incident Archive, Void Towers, Kuva acquisition/Rivens, Eidolons, Trials, etc. There's plenty of examples of DE releasing something, giving it 1-2 weeks of attention, then leaving it alone for years on end before revisiting them. A great example of this is how the Index has been outclassed by the Profit Taker in terms of Credits income.

There has been a trend for ages of pumping out content and moving along. DE can't fix everything at the same time nor rework every mode at once, but large ambitions like Fortuna, Plains of Eidolon, and now Empyrean leave behind fundamental issues across many modes. This includes:

- Rewards

- Inconsistent Grind Amounts

- Useless items/resources (Synthula is a good example here)

There are more specific issues tied to specific modes (Defection AI, ESO efficiency forcing you out, scaling Kuva in the Fortress, Fissures/Arbitrations having frequently the same mission type back to back due to star chart mission diversity, various Eidolon issues, Rathuum being a chore for Saryn/Chroma, The Index being the new "Akkad" because of the Profit Taker being way better, the list goes on...).

3 hours ago, Radagosh said:

While I understand where you're coming from I'd say it's time for them to look at endless gamemodes and give them the fissure treatment. The last update to survival and defense was in 2015. Infested salvage & defection are already not being played, the newest game mode will join soon, why is that? Because these game modes aren't rewarding. Arbitrations have been critizized for having rotations that are too long since they've launched in mid 2018, DE just adressed this with a soon. ESO is an alternative focus grind, once you've maxed it you level your weapons in there for 2 rotations.

Focus hasn't been expanded or been touched in 1.5 years. I have spare 3.5 Million Focus on 4/5 trees and probably 400+ Eidolon shards, I haven't hunted Eidolons in over a year. There is no reason to revisit the open worlds once you've gotten all their goodies (just add Relic packs to their vendors and people would farm bounties).

Those are the current issues I personally see and they are, in my humble opinion, not hard to fix. Add rewarding rewards to the game modes and they will be played. Credit Caches, Relics, Hornet Strikes, even Endo to an extend are neither rewarding nor useful. I really just want DE to go over the drop tables and remove the junk that's in there since update 9 and instead put in kuva, primed mods, prisma weapon parts, veiled rivens, etc.

And now to my favourite subject. Raids and Alliance Conflicts, removing content from the game that kept people interested and promising it to come back soon. I'd love to see DE not ever going down that route ever again. The problem I personally see with DE's development is the "we have to do it all in one go" mentality. Look at damage3.0 compared to melee3.0, at least we have something to show for the latter one. Fixing issues in steps would be appreciated instead of them saying they're going to fix something just to not adress it ever again.

Quick let's release some new mods./stenor.gif

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (XB1)RDeschain82:

I got your strawman warframe-de-meeting_o_3241311.jpg

😂🤣😂

Aight last reply before i put you on my blocklist for special minded people. Not once was RNG mentioned during mine or Voltage's reply. But hey nice meme and emotes totally lit bruh 🔥:😂👍🔥:😂👍

• Like 5

14 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Only playful, quite shy looks will be given until people pay for fixes in some way.

When it ceases to negatively impact grofit, it is fixed.

Only when NOT fixing is more costly than fixing will you see change.

QoL, unfortunately, fetches a much higher vocal premium than financial.

Very much so. Fixing the nagging (and glaring) issues isn't sexy, and it doesn't generate platinum purchases. New guns, gear, and warframes along with new game modes are what get players to cough up money and/or time. 

Don't get me wrong - I bet that every dev working for DE wants to fix all of the issues. But they also need to generate revenue, because as the saying goes, Shakespeare gots to get paid, son.

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

12 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

Aight last reply before i put you on my blocklist for special minded people. Not once was RNG mentioned during mine or Voltage's reply. But hey nice meme and emotes totally lit bruh 🔥:😂👍🔥:😂👍

Oh you think this is a serious convo. Lol let me enlighten you. Nothing and I mean NOTHING has been said here that hadn't been said before, like over the last 4 years before....your response to Peter is nothing new or unique. That said we must revert to memes, because at this point that's what Waitframe is turning into. Memeframe. 

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

FrameFighter, Lunaro

FrameFighter really doesnt count since it was a hobby side project much like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius. Lunaro doesnt really count either because it is part of the conclave, something that obviously isnt popular enough to waste time and resources on. Regarding Conclave it isnt a DE issue either, it is simply an issue that pops up in many PvE centered games where PvP simply isnt wanted or needed.