Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Female vs Male frames

viaxon6

1 hour ago, Cubewano said:

Female frames also tend to have more humanoid physiques and more prominent sexualized features while the reverse is true for males, it's hardly news that DE approach their male and female designs with rather pointed and different intentions. DE does a lot of things well, this is just one of their shortfalls.

At least they're still pretty tame about it given some companies, though I suppose recent frames have put how long that'll last into significant question. (starting to miss our old lead artist)

well, the last two male skins had some eye candy, so they are learning to it on both?

3 hours ago, viaxon6 said:

So i've just realised that almost every nuke frame is female and every 'tank' is male.

Nukers- Equinox, Mesa, Mag (kinda), Ember (before nerf), Gara, Banshee, Octavia (all females)

Tanks- Inaros, Chroma, Rhino, Nidus, Atlas

Also, a lot of females have defense supporting skills (Equinox, Trinity, Wisp), while males (Rhino, Harrow) have offense-supporting skills. Obviously there are few exceptions (Vauban is defensive, Hildryn is a tank), but 90% of a time, females are nukers or supporting while males are increasing damage and tanking.

funny, but mostly male frames are casters than female ones. you picket the only ones that are really tank.

2 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Valkyr and Hildryn are trash though. One is a revive frame and the other is useless without 2 really specific arcanes.

Valkyr can do every content up to at least level 1000ish.  How is that trash?

Ok maybe not so useful in Eidelons but a lot of frames are in that boat.

2 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Valkyr and Hildryn are trash though. One is a revive frame and the other is useless without 2 really specific arcanes.

I assume you are speaking of Hildryn there. I'll simply tell you to viking up and learn to pillage properly.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SenariousNex said:

Gara and Mesa are more tanky than Rhino and Atlas. I've seen shatter shield adaptation builds, they are pretty crazy. 

nah, nezha warding halo and adaptation. Tank and healing in one package

6 hours ago, MagPrime said:

And...?

I'm not sure it's even really correct.  Hildryn is a tank (mostly) and Valkyr and Saryn have some of the highest survivability after Inaros and Nidus.  Saryn with armor mods and Adaptation is pretty sturdy, *and* she can obliterate everything that moves in a close Defense map.  Zephyr is immune to bullets, and Mesa's Shattershield is pretty decent.  (Especially stacked with Shooting Gallery, which forces most enemies to switch to the joke poking sticks they use for melee.)  Revenant is kind of tanky, but can also do his Disco Dance of Death as a nuking frame.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

I'm not sure it's even really correct.  Hildryn is a tank (mostly) and Valkyr and Saryn have some of the highest survivability after Inaros and Nidus.  Saryn with armor mods and Adaptation is pretty sturdy, *and* she can obliterate everything that moves in a close Defense map.  Zephyr is immune to bullets, and Mesa's Shattershield is pretty decent.  (Especially stacked with Shooting Gallery, which forces most enemies to switch to the joke poking sticks they use for melee.)  Revenant is kind of tanky, but can also do his Disco Dance of Death as a nuking frame.

Oh, it's wildly inaccurate.  Not really worth debunking, honestly.  The entire topic is kind of a rep farm at this point. (as in, as soon as OP hit "submit") 

Just now, Paradoxity said:

I don't get it. Probably helps  I've never seen much of that movie. 

That clip is really the only relevance.  That and I have 7 nephews who LOVED THAT MOVIE so "bait" is linked to that 7 second clip FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.  0.o;