Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance for Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime!

[DE]Helen

e970797b91dc857f9ef1868f75fe7533.png

Now’s your last chance to get Rhino and Nyx Prime before they re-enter the Vault on September 3! These two valuable Primes are going back in with their respective weapons to make room for Valkyr and Saryn, and their corresponding Prime Accessories!

Nyx and Rhino Dual Prime Pack Features:

• 1200 Platinum
  • Rhino Prime
  • Nyx Prime
  • Ankyros Prime
  • Boltor Prime
  • Hikou Prime
  • Scindo Prime
  • Noru Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime and Blueprint
  • Targis Prime Armor Set
  • Vala Sugatra Prime
  • Prime Glyphs

2854e4f1c418d4bee69c01119db2205e.png

Nyx Prime Pack Features

• 400 Platinum
  • Nyx Prime
  • Hikou Prime
  • Scindo Prime
  • Targis Prime Armor Set
  • Vala Sugatra Prime
  • Prime Glyphs

f84b5444bd963179ebae9d205389a46b.png

Rhino Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Rhino Prime
  • Ankyros Prime
  • Boltor Prime
  • Noru Prime Syandana
  • Prime Glyphs

1bda3a6c47bd60ea6683eda3fda5ab18.png

Nyx Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Targis Prime Armor Set
  • Vala Sugatra Prime

49aeaa66600c167fad9b8af9957af79a.png

Rhino Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Noru Prime Syandana

The Prime Vault closes on September 3 for PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

PlayStation 4 regional end dates:

• North and South America – September 3
  • Europe – September 4
  • Asia – September 4
  • Japan – September 5

Click here to pick up these Prime Vault Packs before the Vault closes on September 3 at 2 p.m. ET!

Just now, [DE]Helen said:

Hi everyone,

Megan explained in a post yesterday that we are making changes to the Prime Vault. I have updated this post to reflect those changes! Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime will enter the Vault on September 3 at 2 p.m. ET to make room for Saryn Prime and Valkyr Prime! Check out Megan's forum post for more details.

Rhinos accessories could do with being lowered in price, no offense.

Comparatively speaking, it's not a good syandana for the price, and I don't even know if people use extractors anymore. (plus still can't automate them)

1 minute ago, Zahnny said:

Comparatively speaking, it's not a good syandana for the price, and I don't even know if people use extractors anymore. (plus still can't automate them)

How much are they?

Please this time, Void AND Bounties, not this burnout Void only stuff where you need to run tons of Capture or interception/survival to get one single relic out of 7 or in the case of meso-neo 1 or 2 out of all the 16 Relics.
It would be the same pain as last year and the same pain with volt and loki to get Axi L4 this time.

Sorry, but why again? It's almost exactly the same time last year these 2 were unvaulted. Please just don't have the relics in the void this time around. Such a diluted drop table makes getting unvault relics miserable. 

I don't need anything from this, but would still like to stock up on relics.

Just now, --Brandt-- said:

Sorry, but why again? It's almost exactly the same time last year these 2 were unvaulted. Please just don't have the relics in the void this time around. Such a diluted drop table makes getting unvault relics miserable. 

One of the reason they probably wont do it.

10 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I only ever get reminded that extractors even exist when I see it pop up in prime accessories (think it's appeared more than once? Memory fails me). 

Extractors 2.0 rework to be accounced at tennocon 2020!

Tbh norus always appealed to me and I glad it got saved from the horrid revision we were gonna get. 

Again? Either time is flying for me or this was a pack fairly recently. Either way, the Rhino accessory pack is just, ugh, horrible. I wish prime accessories would rotate irrespectively of the unvaulted Frames. That way, we'd get to packs such as that of Nekros a bit faster than if we just recycled Rhino, Nyx, Mag, Loki, Ember, Frost and Nova for the 7 billionth time.

I can't believe my criticism is that I want to spend money but have nothing to spend it on.

What a tragedy.

16 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

$19.99

€17.77

£13.99

according to wiki and the price never changes.

The price of prime accesories has always been expensive, and unfortunatly DE arent going to change that anytime soon.

As much as I would love to have the prime armor set, I'm just aprehensive about spending that much on what are basically just cosmetic items.

I kinda wish DE would just always have both Titan and Distilling extractor Primes available at every Prime access as their own little thing, 

Like $3 each or $5 for the pair. 

Cause I still really want Titan Extractor prime for reasons I currently don't understand BUT not quite $20 worth and I've yet to see it along with an accessories set that has been like "OMG all this and TEP! MUST GET!" but I'd totally blow $3 on it. 

Edit: Also wish they would go to a more 'a la carte' system where in which you could buy anything individually but the deal on the price got better with each item you added. 

Like I dunno maybe the maximum bonus discount was ~20% off and each item would give like 3% towards that or something. I dunno loos numbers and all, concept something something. Cause it's easy to end up in a situation where someone already owns X but really wants Y but Y only comes with X for a fixed price. 

50 minutes ago, DarknessDevourer said:

Again? Either time is flying for me or this was a pack fairly recently. Either way, the Rhino accessory pack is just, ugh, horrible. I wish prime accessories would rotate irrespectively of the unvaulted Frames. That way, we'd get to packs such as that of Nekros a bit faster than if we just recycled Rhino, Nyx, Mag, Loki, Ember, Frost and Nova for the 7 billionth time.

I can't believe my criticism is that I want to spend money but have nothing to spend it on.

What a tragedy.

Rhino came back now for the 3rd time, Nyx for the second time, Mag for the 2nd Time, Loki 2nd Time, Ember 3rd time, Frost 3rd Time, Volt and Nova for the first time.
i hope they unvault something else than those who came back 3 times now, like for an example Ash, Vauban, Trinity something

EDIT: Mag for the 3rd time, forgot she was unvaulted once in 2016.

Man, I just wanna pay for vouban’s accessories already. Like, I’m sorry I didn’t appreciate it as much as I should have the first time around. But like, now that I’ve noticed the quality of a lot of the recent prime accessory packs have been dipping. I just feel like damn it you know? I regret not getting it when I could have three years ago. Remember Mesa prime access? No thank you. woukong? Thanks for burning my retinas with that ephemera and giving me scoliosis with that syandana.

23 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Unvaultings sometimes repeat, but all Prime Warframes are up for future unvaultings (except Exaclibur). There are more Prime accessories and Warframes to come in future rounds, so stay tuned!

@[DE]HelenIs DE playing with the players ??

Rhino and Nyx were present for 1 year, and now they have returned with the same accessories.

I understand that NYX has the DELUX skin and for that reason it is returning, but it does not have to be with the same accessories.

WARFAME has several Syandana
Uru Prime
Abbera Prime
Capella Prime
Citadella Prime
Cycuta Prime
Sukira Prime

Accessories
Acanthus Prime
Atavist Prime
Spritsail Prime

need not be the same ones already repeated.

Hi, my comment is probably not gonna get noticed but I'll give it a try.

DE, why is it that the Prime Glyphs are only available for the higher tiers? How come they aren't included in the accessories pack or even sold individually?.

Right now for example, I already have everything from both of these Prime Vaults with the exception of the Nyx glyphs because last time they were unvaulted, I didn't buy the highest tier for her.

So, what now? should I buy that highest tier just because of those glyphs? why? I don't need the weapon or warframe spaces and I already have the cosmetics but I want the glyphs and they aren't available to me, so what do I do?

I'd just like it if you could think of a way to solve that, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Archived