Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop - Revisiting Augments

SilverBones

On 2019-07-26 at 10:29 PM, Xianos_Chaos said:

But wouldn't adding another slot would require to look into the mod points cap?

Adding one more may push over the max mod points needed for certain builds these days.

Hm... Perhaps unlocking the Augmentation slot boost modding capacity by 9 points? That'd remedy things, I believe.

Am 26.7.2019 um 23:48 schrieb (XB1)CONAN 42576:

If you really want to make using augments worth it while not disrupting builds;  after putting forma into a frame, give us 9 more mod points and a dedicated augment slot.  We are already at the point of min/maxing builds as it is, especially without access to multiple umbra forma for some of our builds. 

I wouldn't say, that augments disrupt builds.
Sure an augment slot would give you the possibility to go with those already maxed out builds and add even more power to it.
But the purpose of those Mod slots, is to sacrifice a mandetory Mod to put focus on a certain ability.
If you wanna go with the best Stats you can get from this, go with it.
But if you want an Augment to enchance a ability, you'll sacrifice a mandetory Mod for it.

Making Augments compatible with the Exilus slot would be a better option.
And we really don't need more Mod points - some forma and it is done. 

Am 26.7.2019 um 23:52 schrieb (PS4)Reprehensiblefuk:

I think the majority of players agree on this, we need one more slot, dedicated for augments. Some frames absolutely require augment mods, and suffer greatly without them.

make it an augment-specific slot, if necessary, so no extra strength and range can be piled on. Augment only.

I've been saying this for the past year; we don't need another mag revisit, just give us a slot for augments.

Majority of players agree on more modslots? I wouldn't lean out that much out of the window.
Really some frames "absolutely" require augments? Befor those required augments came out, those frames did well.
Those are farfetched claimes, and sure some frames have augments, which make them a lot better, but that doesn't mean, that those frames are completly useless without them.

IF a frame really needs an augment to be useable, something is wrong with the frame and the Devs need to take a look into those frames.

On 2019-07-25 at 6:41 PM, [DE]Bear said:

Hysterical Assault - Hysteria Augment - Valkyr

• Let invulnerability linger for half a second when aiming to prevent getting downed immediately in high-damage areas  
  • Increased Range  

This augment invalidates the use of her other powers, like her first ability. An augment should change how you play, but this shows that valkyrs kit is even more flawed.

Rising Storm - Blade Storm Augment - Ash

• Attacks by clones will raise the combo counter 
  • Include a passive benefit to extend the combo counter by a duration 

THIS IS A QUALITY OF LIFE UPDATE TO THE FRAME THAT BRINGS HIM AT LEAST TO THE BASE OF THE PEDESTAL THAT TOP DPS FRAMES SIT UPON.

Titanic Rumbler - Rumblers Augment - Atlas

•  Increase to damage and speed 
  • Re-triggering the power will activate the taunt, as well as cause a knockdown effect 

None of this matters, until  at all times, rumblers have NO DURATION, and are hp and armor based,

Hallowed Eruption - Hallowed Ground Augment - Oberon

• Additional passive ability that triples base duration 

Is this duration moddable, if not throw the mod away and start over. Stop putting changes in that we can control  or alter with mods. Its backwards, its pointless. If we cant change it with mods, and its power related, than whats the point of all these damn mods?

Furious Javelin - Radial Javelin Augment - Excalibur

• Increase duration and damage on the buff

Ok, this doesn't change how excalibur plays......it just encourages spaming of an ability that wont kill enemys, ao you can hit them with your melee weapon, which will kill them. Change this to make excalibur a support. Make the ability add melee damge to allies, and bam now hes a melee support, and the augment makes him DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND AUGMENTITIVE.

Tidal Impunity - Tidal Surge - Hydroid

•  Increase the duration of the immunity buff

This augment is a QUALITY of LIFE change to the frame.....that gives him nothing in reality, but takes up a modslot nonetheless. Just give the augment to the frame and come up with something better.

•  

Magnetized Discharge - Magnetize Augment - Mag

• Include a passive benefit that increases power range for this Ability only  

The ability to turn on and off an abilty is QUALITY OF LIFE, so find a way to do that while still being able to cast 4 bubbles, and then come up with a better augment.....cuz this one is just a copy of another one she has.....

Explosive Legerdemain - Sleight of Hand Augment - Mirage

• Increase damage and status chance when triggered 

No one will use the damn thing if the pickups are @#$%^&*destroyed in the process.

I like this change...

Fireball Frenzy - Fireball Augment - Ember
Freeze Force - Freeze Augment - Frost
Smite Infusion - Smite Augment - Oberon
Venom Dose - Spores Augment - Saryn
Shock Trooper - Shock Augment - Volt 

• Holding the casting button will send out a wave (much like similar, expanding Warframe Abilities) giving the elemental buff to every player it touches, including the caster

It adds more use to an exiting ability and depending on how stong it is, I could consider it close to mandatory in my builds.

But with Ember I wonder how its going to remove the use of her already similar augment "Flash accelerant", will you replace this augment with something new?
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Flash_Accelerant

Le 25/07/2019 à 19:41, [DE]Bear a dit :

Total Eclipse - Eclipse Augment - Mirage

• Increase range on the buff to other players

I'm impatient to see that ! Range always was an issue and tend to reduce a lot the benefit of the buff when you wanna have a decent buff duration / buff power.

Le 25/07/2019 à 19:41, [DE]Bear a dit :

I've been thinking a lot about this one, I play mirage as main since many month and I think the damage isn't the real problem on the ability / augment.

I loved to use the ability to turn grineer turrets and corpus laser-doors into ally security that annoy enemis but with the Jovian Concord rework it's not nearly usefull in the Gaz City, as the new security doors have no more laser and it does not get controlled by the ability.

The augment itself... Well I've tryied to use it, but when you're using either Vacuum or Fetch or Ammo Transmute, hm, the drops are not interesting to be converted into proximity mine especially as they're consumed by the explosion if I'm right. I also think the clients drops are unaffected by mirage ability so it's a destructive ability that cast energy and consume all potential pickups if they explode.

I have no real idea on how to make that better except an entire rework of the ability, but even then I have no idea for it.

7 hours ago, Darkvramp said:

THIS IS A QUALITY OF LIFE UPDATE TO THE FRAME THAT BRINGS HIM AT LEAST TO THE BASE OF THE PEDESTAL THAT TOP DPS FRAMES SIT UPON.

You're joking right?

Because

1) Attacks by his clones ALREADY increase his melee combo counter - augmentless (so, if they are removing it from the base ability, this is a NERF, not a buff).

and

2) The augment ALREADY increases melee combo counter duration. So, that sentence is saying absolutely nothing.

In other words; Anyone that is saying anything positive about the Bladestorm augment "changes" are as clueless as DE themselves...

Right, this'll be a bit long.

On 2019-07-26 at 6:44 PM, DeMonkey said:

Could you give me an example of a mod on say, Mesa's Peacemakers that you'd happily get rid of, and the replacement Warframe Exilus mod you would use.

Or an Artemis Bow mod and it's replacement Warframe mod.

Happily? No.
But looking at my go-to builds?
[url=http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Regulators/t_30_23300000_193-4-5-195-2-5-204-0-10-206-5-5-209-1-5-404-3-5-543-6-10-605-7-10_204-7-209-6-195-6-404-9-193-11-206-11-543-12-605-14_WyIxIiwiMCIsWyIiLCIiLCIiLCIiLCIiLCIiLCIiLCIiXV0=/en/3-0-100]Anemic Agility[/url] for Regulators, vs. Augur Message on Mesa - and I can afford to have Augur Message on Mesa in the first place because I don't need Overextended for range, and can hit +30% str cap with 1 mod - a characteristic shared with (non-damage Defy) Wukong.
And I'd put Synth Reflex there.
So, core build of 7 (8 if you include Anemic Agility) for Regulators vs. 7 mods for Mesa.
Infected Clip for Artemis Bow, vs. Primed Flow on Ivara. (Need 100% str for 100% pickpocket chance, no mod slots to stack more duration for faster pickpocket/longer arrow effects.)
So, core build of 7 mods vs. 7 mods.
That said, Ivara's a frog of a different color. If I were to give up Overextended, I wouldn't need U. Intensify and Power Drift, which suddenly means I have a lot more room.
So which mod I'd replace I. Clip with would depend.

Can't speak to Baruuk, don't like him much and honestly don't see the point of his 4 - Just go range/duration and Elude -> Lull -> Finisher everything.
At which point, your core build looks something like this, with 3 free spots (where I'd probably put P. Flow, Natural Talent and Augur Message).

As to Valkyr, given the context of the conversation, I'm looking at a Hysteria build, not a Eternal Warcry one, so this, with Narrow Minded being the one to drop, vs. Buzz Kill for Talons.

Which brings us to Wukong.
Given my previous outline (Neutral str, max eff, max dur, dump range), Wukong's core build looks like this, with Augur Message an easy loss, for 2 open slots + Exilus. (I'd put Handspring on, but I can't count that as core.)
(Disclaimer: I possibly have no idea how to build the Iron Staff well, but this is my build.)
Compare and contrast with his [url=http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Iron_Staff/t_30_223000000_224-3-5-226-4-5-228-2-5-239-7-5-358-5-3-733-1-10-793-0-5-865-6-10-880-8-0_793-8-733-7-228-4-224-9-226-9-358-7-865-16-239-9-880-0_WyIxIiwiMCIsWyIiLCIiLCIiLCIiLCIiLCIiLCIiLCIiXV0=/en/4-0-148]stick[/url], with the core build comprised of 8 mods, and where dropping anything imposes a huge loss of efficiency.

tl;dr -
As I said, unless you see things very differently to me (which, *shrug*, is entirely possible), Wukong - where Exalted Weapon mod slots are vastly more effective than Warframe mod slots - is the exception, not the rule.

At any rate, this is my view of the issue.

4 hours ago, Chroia said:

As I said, unless you see things very differently to me

Oh I do. Giving up a 90% fire rate mod in return for 24% duration? When discussing the performance of a build designed around the weapon, that 24% duration is not going to be comparable to that loss.

Dropping 90% toxin damage in return for Primed Flow, when you're already capped out on efficiency and Ivara has a high base energy? You lose damage and in return gain bonus energy I'd be surprised if you ever used. I can't see that being a more effective Artemis Bow build.

Again, max efficiency on Valkyr? And Narrow Minded is the one you'd add? If you remove Streamline you're still going to have almost max efficiency, 0.72 base energy per second instead of 0.63. The bonus provided by streamline in this regard is not worth, and can be easily removed in favour of something else.

I don't see whatever it is your are seeing, and genuinely only see downsides to the mods you are suggesting you'd swap. Losing 90% toxin damage in return for energy you'll never use? I mean... come on.

What I'm getting at is that I don't think these are good builds, and certainly not representations of the point you're trying to make.

people starting warframe in a new console/account can notice the lack of rewards for syndicate missions and rank ups to matter, unless you are a savy tradechat person, i hope to see any improvements or additional gear, decorations per rank and mission completion are somewhat small i recomend adding decorations and weapon augments like the ones in pvp can cross over suggestively until original augments can be added, also when assassins appear that they have other blueprints, or foreign items, which can be really defeating to the opposing enemies if we got some sigils for surviving their attacks, unique syndicate eggs and keys, orbiter parts, and color paletes should be added.  and mods that are untradable/or unique would be interesting to find when  is not as interesting to many players, i personally love fighting the monsters that appear,  the syndicate rewards can be adjusted to include other weapons mods or augments and gifts for the orbiter, or bundles i hope, conclave is similar i think a few spins to the rewards and cap are worth revising, maybe add that water pistol to conclave loot, and some kubrow and robotic parts, would be interesting. The only Augment i ever held was novas and zephirs so i can only say 

added that suggestive weapons get mods or augments added to the lower tiers and that the new warframes also get their own syndicate loot, BP or glamour i welcome any changes to the existing mods that are present in the trade and earning systems in the game, however i think it would be neat to see that the players get other spins and variants rolls in the guns ammo and reload enfeeblements, and that prime versus normal warframe issue is addresed with a creative quality so players will want to re/roll or craft things and mash up warframe parts like kitguns, the zaw game is also mad iffy to me and it has no augments which pertain ownership per warframe, or assigned leadership merits, passive traits and planet/weathering which could cause the behavior of attacks and skills to morph or change its behaviors. to aim it at the floor and get dirt all over the place, the same goes for aerial casting/aoes to further ease escaping with a distraction you can roll up a different type of revive system augment acording to each syndicate member, but its odd that were all in different syndicates but have a reasonable one goal, candy, so at times it feels like betrayal is odd, but participating shoud drop some new aughments for pieces of S#&amp;&#036; weapons to be considered usable, <BONUS> i like to call the heart dagger venomous, or a single reload feature to enhance lato really crusty way to shoot a aoe if you hold the button to burst adding a secondary mode of fire or scopeUI features which might be good welcoming packages or drops from lockers and missions nearby, there would be an orb which is large but it blows up with toxic beer parties, but if you dont have magprime, then you have magregular,, you might want to fix that for assasinations to work, honestly you gonna have to add a third faction and naturalist lol syndicates is fun, 

Maybe simaris can get new augments?

• weapons & warframe augments for replaying training missions and scanning objects, or defeating enemy types.
  • participation of syndicate and relic, and bounties
  • replay of any different planet, should be good to add planetary or rain keys, fomorian, or grineer BPs
  • thunder weather and other harmful settings for jungle and replayable missions rewards could also include hints and cosmetic rewards, new players don't even know anything about the augments and mod game so throw some sigils or technology for the orbiter and codex rewards for now.
  • maybe that enemies can turn-off mods if they hit you with critical hits, or that there is a need to de-activate some machinery consoles, meanwhile the rain causes dot healing when standing for sahagins, and the mining points start singing, and kubrow gather in the caves or are made from metalic rubedo, and the resources have down here causes radiation, and other dots which disable scaning, reloading or jamming of weapons can come from sand, poor jumping, overusing mechanics, repetitive moves, overheating, then the mud from the rain gets some people snake syndrome, augments and credits are covered in chocolate mud, and then, MAG.
  • vulnerable while standing, well thats because you ain't seen deer.
  • also, beer.
  • Flowers sing, and could have titania mods to collect on scan, lunaro also could feature random uniques and themes, orbiter parts, and aughments or BPs.
  • anything else?Kubrow and Robotics, revisions to K.O and deadbodies, cameras, and turrets.

9 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Giving up a 90% fire rate mod in return for 24% duration?

Again: Happily? No. But the 90% FR is the mod I can most afford to drop, which was what you asked.

Dropping 90% toxin damage in return for Primed Flow, when you're already capped out on efficiency and Ivara has a high base energy? You lose damage and in return gain bonus energy I'd be surprised if you ever used. I can't see that being a more effective Artemis Bow build.

Absolutely. The 90% tox isn't there for damage, it's there to weight the proc chance. Sure, the more damage is nice, but it's not crucial.
On the other hand, P Flow is there to keep me alive, between (significantly) more Prowl uptime and a bigger buffer from which to throw out Sleep/Cloak arrows.
"I'd be surprised if you ever used" - Granted. If Energy Leech Eximii weren't a thing, I wouldn't have it slotted. *shrug*

max efficiency on Valkyr? And Narrow Minded is the one you'd add? If you remove Streamline you're still going to have almost max efficiency, 0.72 base energy per second instead of 0.63. The bonus provided by streamline in this regard is not worth, and can be easily removed in favour of something else.

Priorities. Warcry's nice but optional, and since -range no longer benefits Hysteria's self-gib aura, I prefer 75% eff and 74.8% channeling eff to a ~15% relative eff loss for better Warcry uptime (which is the only benefit Narrow Minded brings to the table for a Hysteria-focused build).

I don't see whatever it is your are seeing, and genuinely only see downsides to the mods you are suggesting you'd swap. Losing 90% toxin damage in return for energy you'll never use? I mean... come on.

What I'm getting at is that I don't think these are good builds, and certainly not representations of the point you're trying to make.

Fair enough, and I can't do a better job of communicating atm, so I'll leave it at 'agree to disagree' I guess.

4 minutes ago, Chroia said:

Again: Happily? No. But the 90% FR is the mod I can most afford to drop, which was what you asked.

My question was based on the premise of "what could you afford to drop from your weapon and gain on your frame that would increase the performance of the build".

8 minutes ago, Chroia said:

Fair enough, and I can't do a better job of communicating atm, so I'll leave it at 'agree to disagree' I guess.

Agreed. Given it's subjective I can't see a different outcome.

I like when Augments change the function of an ability, or the mechanics of how it works.

I dislike when it's a bandaid to fix an ability that should really be changed itself to be usable without the augment.

Many of the newer frames seem to have "augments" built in, compared to older frames, which makes the older augments seem more "must have" in comparison. Little tweaks to make the older augments "useful" or a little different, don't really cut it, when part of the bigger picture of all the current Warframes and how the game is played. The design process gets clouded with what needs to be a core balance change for the ability, or something added to an Augment Mod - this is worse in cases where the augment is already a bandaid, and the mods are up for review.

This question needs to be asked first: Is this ability useful on its own?
(if everyone thinks it NEEDS a Mod, there's an issue that needs to be addressed pre-mod.)

What does this Mod do?

• Quality of life usability benefit? (adds recast-ability, adds AoE to something that has no reason not to be AoE)
  • Power upgrade? (pure numbers buff - would have to compete with generic numbers buff mods that effect the whole frame and thus steals a slot that could benefit 3 other skills - in other words, this has to be potent to effect only one ability. This could be beneficial if it boosts a stat for one ability only, and that stat would otherwise be detrimental to raise for the other abilities of the frame.)
  • Change in gameplay/reason for use? (Changes the function from damage to CC, CC to damage, Adds an extra effect that you don't always want active unless you mod for it - like changing something from single target to AoE or vice versa. Adds Homing ability to a projectile, adds healing to a buff, etc)
  • Tip of the iceberg here for things to consider. I could go on.

Overall, from the changes on that list... quite a few should be integrated into the ability itself, rather than being relegated to a mandatory mod. I'm sure there are some better ways to "augment" the abilities than what we see there - mostly enabling alternate ways to play the frames or giving new reasons to use the abilities that are otherwise left in the dust.

Food for thought?

On 2019-08-05 at 7:31 AM, Azamagon said:

You're joking right? 

Because

1) Attacks by his clones ALREADY increase his melee combo counter - augmentless (so, if they are removing it from the base ability, this is a NERF, not a buff).

and

2) The augment ALREADY increases melee combo counter duration. So, that sentence is saying absolutely nothing.

In other words; Anyone that is saying anything positive about the Bladestorm augment "changes" are as clueless as DE themselves...

im sorry that your ignorant and think that all caps means instantly something is positive.

On 2019-07-26 at 2:41 AM, [DE]Bear said:

Target Fixation - Tail Wind Augment - Zephyr

• Remove buff after 2 seconds of being on the ground, instead of immediately
  • Damage increase per target hit

Since Tail Wind itself is practically useless(for moving potential "oh boi it's good", but for dealing potential "this ain't it chief"), I don't know how you guys will buff that Damage Increase per hit, on my opinion is increase that damage to 2x per hit instead of that 50% percentage, similar to nezha's reaping charkram. (or more than 2x, since Nezha's blazing charkram has some kind of homing AI but Zephyr's Tail Wind doesn't.) 

On 2019-07-25 at 1:41 PM, [DE]Bear said:

Swazdo-lah, offworlder!

As we re-look at systems within the game, there is one aspect that we haven’t touched in a while, and those are the Augments. As new Augments and new gameplay systems make their way into the game, the older Augments need some attention, and so the team has been assessing what we have and how they can possibly change.

It should be noted that some Augments are tied to abilities that see very little use (such as Pool of Life), however, these will be looked at later on when those same abilities are considered for a rework. For now, this Workshop only covers Augments that we felt we could improve fairly without major overhauls of the base ability as well. They are 'Augments', after all! 

This Dev Workshop is to go over the various Augments we are looking at and our considered changes to each one. So, without further ado, let's take a look at what is under the microscope! Keep in mind, all changes here are impacted by other Mods, this is just the proposed changes to the Augment’s themselves! 

Hysterical Assault - Hysteria Augment - Valkyr

• Let invulnerability linger for half a second when aiming to prevent getting downed immediately in high-damage areas 
  • Increased Range 

Rising Storm - Blade Storm Augment - Ash

• Attacks by clones will raise the combo counter 
  • Include a passive benefit to extend the combo counter by a duration

Titanic Rumbler - Rumblers Augment - Atlas

• Increase to damage and speed 
  • Re-triggering the power will activate the taunt, as well as cause a knockdown effect

Hallowed Eruption - Hallowed Ground Augment - Oberon

• Additional passive ability that triples base duration

Furious Javelin - Radial Javelin Augment - Excalibur

• Increase duration and damage on the buff

Tidal Impunity - Tidal Surge - Hydroid

• Increase the duration of the immunity buff

Magnetized Discharge - Magnetize Augment - Mag

• Include a passive benefit that increases power range for this Ability only 

Muzzle Flash - Shooting Gallery Augment - Mesa

• For kills made by a player (self or ally) with Shooting Gallery activated, generate a blinding AoE when threshold is met

Total Eclipse - Eclipse Augment - Mirage

• Increase range on the buff to other players

Piercing Roar - Roar Augment - Rhino

• Allow Roar to be recast when equipped
  • Increase debuff duration based on equipped Mods
  • Generate a stagger effect on enemies when the Roar hits

Contagion Cloud - Toxic Lash Augment - Saryn

• Allow buff to activate when enemy is killed by damage over time effects
  • General increase on range and damage

Transistor Shield - Electric Shield Augment - Volt

• No additional energy drain when a shield is picked up by another player
  • Increase damage conversion %

Target Fixation - Tail Wind Augment - Zephyr

• Remove buff after 2 seconds of being on the ground, instead of immediately
  • Damage increase per target hit

• Holding the casting button will send out a wave (much like similar, expanding Warframe Abilities) giving the elemental buff to every player it touches, including the caster

Please be aware that during this process, tweaks and changes will be made to these alterations provided. We are always open to your feedback, so if you have any thoughts on the proposed changes above, we would love to hear your comments in this forum thread! Please make sure to keep your feedback constructive and concise, so we can better compile your thoughts!

Great and all but what about navigator augment?

Just going by the name of Zephyr's Augment: Target Fixation, and the theme of the frame, and potential of the idea: New interaction with Tornado:
What if it acted like the Buzlock, where repeated use would cause Zephyr to fly back and home in on the same target repeatedly until it died or you land. Alternatively, it could allow Zephyr to zip between targets held in a tornado, attacking them at a reduced cost, using the wind of the Tornado to stay airborne.

You could suspend a heavy unit in mid-air using the tornado, and then rapidly fly past the helpless target inflicting slashes with each pass.

Gets you the whole aerial combat feeling that a flight frame should have, IMO.

(Just had that picture in my head and had to suggest it 🙂

Not sure if it's been brought up much at all, but I think Inaros' Negation Swarm augment should really be Exilus comparable. Looking at exilus mods in general, they're mostly for more passive mods which focus on improving movement, minimizing annoyances, and keeping the game play flow going (stagger/knockdown resistance). Negation Swarm fits that bill to a T. There are just so many other good mods for our lovely mummy-frame, NS seems to be criminally underused despite the life it breaths into a pretty much cast and forget ability.

There are already other warframe augments able to be put in that sweet, sweet exclusive 10th slot, and I'd go as far as to say there are other warframe's augments worthy of being slotted there too. But I'm just a simple pocket sand merchant, and I'm actually pretty interested in what the community has to say on the idea of including (at least) one more warframe augment into the Exilus club.

20 hours ago, Darkvramp said:

im sorry that your ignorant and think that all caps means instantly something is positive.

No no, he does have a point. This is already to Ash's Blade storm kit. If DE plans to pop off those traits to his vanilla ability and put it onto an augment, this is a genuine nerf. As far as I have used Blade Storm without an augment.

While he is being eccentric, he still raises a point - projection doesn't really make anything else he says moot. So let's give other people a fair chance to voice their concerns, instead of putting it down cause of a slight, or a perceived slight.

Le 05/08/2019 à 10:13, Kendak a dit :

I like this change...

It adds more use to an exiting ability and depending on how stong it is, I could consider it close to mandatory in my builds.

But with Ember I wonder how its going to remove the use of her already similar augment "Flash accelerant", will you replace this augment with something new?
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Flash_Accelerant

I don't mind Ember having both cause she can get three different fire damage buffs now.

My only concern so far is that this update break the whole damage mechanics even more (we were already dealing lots of damage), it also leads to viable non-elemental builds (since a Saryn only can give more corrosive than two mods) and are all cumulative - hence an Oberon+Saryn team leads to humongous additional damages.

It also makes Saryn quite powerful (once again) since she gets the best damage type overall. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets poison instead in a future update instead of corrosive. Oberon gets a nice buff and i'm pretty sure he could be a nice asset in Eidolon hunts now, Volt is even more powerful and i'm wondering why would anyone pick Chroma over him.

Sure this new mods are damn awesome but i feel like something is damn broken now. 🙄

Archived