Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

The Dog Days event just needs to be somewhat tweaked to keep it from being just another AFK simulator.Keep the floof prices the same like around 200 or so pearls and also give people an incentive to "kill" the enemies by rewarding pearls for each kill while still giving the base reward at the end of mission. It rewards people to actually try instead of just getting a few kills then sitting around for the rest of the match to end

I've hardly bothered playing this event because of the ridiculous requirement to obtain everything.

AFK players was frustrating, but I can understand their position when it takes HOURS to obtain all the things available, even if we exclude the rathuum mods.

There's no real incentive in playing this event, it's basically a way to burn time for recycled mods and some floofs that a lot of people are likely not going to care about.

Please, consider lowering the costs.

" Fixed an exploit where the mission timer would continue to run when paused in Solo mode which awarded players victory & rewards for the score. " - how is this different from afking on a tree?

" Fixed an issue with a foliage/vegetation shaders not looking properly lit compared to the terrain below it" soo frostleaf will be not visible anymore I guess...

3 minutes ago, Wrennah said:

Way to make an already boring event even less tolerable. No cost changes to the rewards? Sad.

You know everyone is just going to AFK in the crate full of beach balls instead.

I almost cry when I saw the price of the rewards. Ridiculous!

Just now, Radagosh said:

rip no more pausing time to hide instead.

Suggestions on how to improve the event when it comes back:

1. Enemies drop pearls on kill. (Maybe even balls at a 0.05% droprate)

I prefer that for each (Accused Points - Executioners Points), we earn about 2 pearls. This will give us the incentive to do better on Dog Days to get the rewards quicker.

8 минут назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Dog Days Tactical Alert Fixes:

• Fixed an exploit where the mission timer would continue to run when paused in Solo mode which awarded players victory & rewards for the score.

Instead, after days of afk farm by a pause, trees, buoys, etc. - you just had to guess right away to give more pearls to those players who scored a large number of frags in addition to the main 50.

Sooo literally nothing has changed? Whether you have the game paused or you just sit in a tree, you still don't have to do ANYTHING to win a match. You know you're encouraging people to AFK when you give players no reason to actually play, and then also give hours of grinding (AFKing) to get any rewards. The mode was fun the first few times, but there is nowhere near enough substance to it to merit the amount of grinding required to get all the rewards (or even half of them).

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed an exploit where the mission timer would continue to run when paused in Solo mode which awarded players victory & rewards for the score.

Right be the event remains the same despite everyone saying its boring as hell and way too grindy.

Kinda disappointed we don't earn pearls based on number of soaked pan---err, enemies... but dealing with that "go solo and do nothing" exploit is progress.

For next year, or the next time this minigame comes around, perhaps effort = reward would be a better way to go.

The 'AFK' strategy wouldn't exist if the reward granted for the final mission of the event was enough to get all of the new items in a reasonable time frame. Expecting people to play the event for 4-5 hours when its literally the same exact game-mode that removes 99% of the gameplay is rather silly. Is it a fun new event? Yes, but its hampered by requiring an absurd amount of repetition. No weapon, enemy, or map variety.

Well designed, but stretched thin.

what about making the event not stupid instead, like, give only 10 pearls for being there and 3 pearls for every kill instead ?

If afk/exploit is the most efficient way to do it, people will afk/exploit.

how did you not see that coming, it boggles the mind

8 minutes ago, XanZath said:

No actual improvements to Dog Days? Bummer, it's a snoozefest

This^

Kills don't matter and there are no stakes, so I just go solo, get a kill then hide in a spot the AI can't get me.

Yeah it's a fun event, but even just for the Captura it needs too much grind and the fun then becomes a tedious job.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed an exploit where the mission timer would continue to run when paused in Solo mode which awarded players victory & rewards for the score.

Heh, nice, now fix ability to sit on the tree, in the container with balls, under certain rocks and crouch in the water. >_>

Ye, now everyone who AFKed it have to do a little more effort to AFK it. -_-

I mean, of course it's a fun event. First 10 rounds are, I guess. Then 10 more are ok-ish. And then at least 30 more comes and they are not fun anymore since everything is exactly the same every single time. You rushed this thing, now don't be surprised we aren't as happy about it as you predicted.

BTW, I wouldn't mind to be more actie if you would give 2x pearls as difference between tenno vs grineer points. But you guys didn't gave us a single reason to be active. In fact you reward us all the same no matter how many points we get. Hell, at start I thought I had to score at least one and even that is not needed and draw counts as a victory. That's completely on you DE.

Archived