Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the fastest you guys have reached MR 27?

SalvatronLegacy

1 hour ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Tbh, surprised at how many have blasted their way to mr27 in 3-6 months.  Just wondering if these are also the people who complain about having nothing to do 🤔

Not me. Admittedly I was caught by the fun of Warframe from start, but I never had the reason to play as I play various games, instead of just being stuck with one 😄

2 minutes ago, Frennick said:

Not me. Admittedly I was caught by the fun of Warframe from start, but I never had the reason to play as I play various games, instead of just being stuck with one 😄

To reach ML 27 in 3-6 month someone should play 24/24 or pay thousand of dollars...

2 hours ago, bibmobello said:

To reach ML 27 in 3-6 month someone should play 24/24 or pay thousand of dollars...

You largely misunderstand efficiency.

When I started, I quickly found out about the daily login rewards and read up on it. Obviously I found the Wiki rather fast too.
It was pretty simple. Come home from work and login and see reward. Credits? Run Endurance for a bit to scale up, so plenty of blueprints could be bought.
Resource booster? Any Saturn/Ceres runs to bolster Prime building, and Excavation runs to prepare materials and other builds requiring it.
Relic runs also further boosted your Void currency with the booster, and there was plenty of relics to open after Excavation runs.

Affinity? Go nuts with all the equipment you had build on various long term missions, like Relic Survivals, Defence and so on where you'd max out decently fast and still progress in terms of opening relics and getting more loot.

This raised my MR in a very short time, allowing daily Syndicate limits etc. to go even higher. I don't remember how quick it was, but reaching max rank on Cetus on Fortuna didn't take long either, when mixing in the daily "plan".

I haven't spent anything on buying boosters. Only slots for equipment and warframes.

After 4 months, I was around MR20+. It's not really hard. If I had 24/7 playability options, it would have happend faster.

I picked up my level 3 WF September last year after a very long break. Long story short, I got hooked real hard. My foundry was always busy making multiple items/parts. Before January ended, I passed the MR27 test after levelling some k-drives.

I instantly liked how easy trading works with platinum. A far cry from the garbage trading I endured in Path of Exile. The journey? It was quite fine! Besides the beautiful graphics, fluid movement (except Archwing) and the story, having luck with relic drops, grabbing key trade off warframe.market and collecting as much as I can is like a wet dream for a former PoE nut like me.

The benefits is nothing to sneeze at too. "These include access to equipment and certain game content such as quests, and raises the cap of certain limiters such as mod capacity, Void Traces, Extractors, Focus, and Syndicate" (quoted from WF wikia).  I just thought, why not just go for it? And I did, prioritizing efforts for relic hunting, trading and hunting the Tridolons over kuva farming, RNG rivens and ESO. 

got to MR 22ish easily in ~4 months without trying - just playing and building everything I could

getting to MR 24 alone took another 2 or 3 months

don't feel like going past that because it involves a bunch of ESO weapons, vaulted primes and k-drives

5 hours ago, bibmobello said:

I'm 4 weapons away from MR27 and started playing 6 months ago. This is misguided.

While true it is doubtful someone could reach MR27 in 3-6 months without paying money. It is no where near the "thousands of dollars" you claim. A prime access or the highest platinum bundle is enough to boost your way to MR25 in 2 months alone.

Keep the credit, affinity, and resource booster up at all time. Research how to get weapons and frames then focus target them. Keep extractors running and always have stuff building.

Having a higher mastery also means you are able to level stuff faster due to the extra mod and standing capacities.

51 minutes ago, (NSW)Drake_Remorea said:

How do you gain mastery by paying money lol. It's just the grind

Paying money to get boosters and platinum SIGNIFICANTLY reduces the amount of time you have to play.

Edited by Bioness

22 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I'm MR 25 and have no reason to go higher than that.  None.  

50 to 52 starting mod capacity sounds like a reason. I absolutely love the starting mod capacity when I mess with new weapons.

EDIT: And forma-ing weapons! Keep in mind, I like to actually play when I level stuff rather than do lame-o Hydron XP runs. Higher MR basically gives you closer to max mod capacity from the start. Reason enough for me!

Edited by nslay

20 minutes ago, nslay said:

50 to 52 starting mod capacity sounds like a reason. I absolutely love the starting mod capacity when I mess with new weapons.

EDIT: And forma-ing weapons! Keep in mind, I like to actually play when I level stuff rather than do lame-o Hydron XP runs. Higher MR basically gives you closer to max mod capacity from the start. Reason enough for me!

Those 2 points don't really matter much.  Those 2 points really don't matter when forma'ing as you pretty much just increased the mod cap by forming anyway.  If you are smart and forma slot of the mod that will be taking up the most capacity. 

I know this for a fact as i don't do hydron runs to rank up gear.  I do full stealth runs with Stealth multipliers which require the weapon to get one-shot kills to keep the multiplier up.  😛

Edited by DatDarkOne

12 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Those 2 points don't really matter much.  Those 2 points really don't matter when forma'ing as you pretty much just increased the mod cap by forming anyway.  If you are smart and forma slot of the mod that will be taking up the most capacity. 

I know this for a fact as i don't do hydron runs to rank up gear.  I do full stealth runs with Stealth multipliers which require the weapon to get one-shot kills to keep the multiplier up.  😛

When the weapon is brand new and there are no polarity slots, then it matters more. To each their own... I will push MR as high as I can just so I can take a weapon off the shelf at rank 0 and really start using it immediately with as much mod capacity at my disposal as possible.

Oh? I don't do any of that stealth stuff. I just do whatever the heck I want to rank it up. I mean, if you're MR 27 and you have 54 mod capacity at rank 0... at that point, it doesn't really matter if your weapon is rank 0 or anything in between or whatever... It's got 54 mod capacity.

• 2 weeks later...

MR 25 and should hit 26 by this time next week. About a month ago I was MR 21 and set MR 24 as my goal so I could get 1 syndicate mod a day. Crafted everything from the clan and the market, got some affinity boosters and went to work. When that was done I still had just over a week on my booster and enough in the foundry to get to 25 so, screw it, may as well. Now that I'm here I wanna get to 27 for the hell of it. I've done just about everything i wanna do in warframe so this gives me a new goal which makes the grind infinitely more fun. 

25 minutes ago, Alpha56 said:

I have a friend that did another account and reached Mr 27 in like 50 days (maybe less).

So yes, it can be fast.

Wow! they won a prize for:

The best warframe players

The fastest warframe players

Miss/Mr warframe 2019

God of grinding

and

ML 27 without any idea how to complete eidolon and spy missions

Congratulations!

Edited by bibmobello

Il y a 23 heures, bibmobello a dit :

Wow! they won a prize for:

The best warframe players

The fastest warframe players

Miss/Mr warframe 2019

God of grinding

and

ML 27 without any idea how to complete eidolon and spy missions

Congratulations!

Heh ?

Not at all.

It was a veteran who had his account BAN, so he knew right everything in the game, that's why he was capable to go this fast.

And when i said 50 days (even a bit less), it was not hours played i game, but less than 2 month right interval.

If i would make another account myself too (i won't), i would just run with a 2x 30 days affinity boosters, it would be damn fast as well...

Progression is just easy now if you start from scratch compared to before.

Edited by Alpha56