Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the fastest you guys have reached MR 27?

SalvatronLegacy

lol been a few years since i reached MR 24, ain't no reason to go beyond that. loadouts suck hard care, so that is barely a  reason.   now if we could lock loadouts to contain only what we place there, that might be a reason to go further.

About 3 1/2 years to get to MR27, since you know, have to wait for things like weapons and frames to get released. No intention of starting a new account just to see how hard I can power through MR, since it serves no purpose aside from showing how pointless MR really is

• Like 1

I'm MR 26 even though I stopped caring about it at 14, fired the engines back up at 19 (that MR 19-21 sigil is hideous), then stopped caring again at 22. I'm already a quarter of the way to MR 27. I have no idea how this is happening.

I've been playing for a year and a half.

Edited by KnossosTNC

I don't know how fast it would be to do.  I only hit MR27 when DE did, I've played since Day 1 of PS4 so I've never had to do the full grind like that.

I imagine, and this is a best guess, but from somebody who lifed, was willing to trade for primes/syndicate weapons and had boosters, 90 days or potentially less would be fully possible.  That time frame though is an extreme case and I'm pretty sure most people couldn't dump that much into Warframe so quickly.

I started playing pretty recently, but already have 1800 hours into this game. (too much free time due to family issues...this game helped me cope with that, so I played it...a lot) Anyways, I'm at mastery 20 at the moment. The problem I have is that because everything is still relatively new for me, there are too many weapons that I enjoy using, so I never really equip stuff that I need to level. I have a bunch of weapons built that are still at lvl 0, just because there are weapons I'd rather be using. I also still had to forma everything, and that takes away a LOT of leveling time. I prefer to run solo most of the time too, so it takes me longer overall. 

To be fair, I did take mastery pretty seriously 'till I reached mr14, because I really wanted to try the Tiberon Prime, but after that it slowed down pretty quickly. Now I level most stuff whenever I get lucky with a booster from the sortie or login.

Considering I couldn't reach MR 27 until last year,so took me about 2.5 years, it's more because I wanted to try out everything, some weapons I liked and some I didn't. 

If you really want to rush it you could probably get it cleared in about 2 months, or roughly 500 hours I guess, 

Why would you want to do that though? 

MR after a certain point does not really mean much, MR 15 is where you unlock all weapons, I forget what the limit on rivens is though. 

• Like 1

Took me 1 year to reach MR27, the motivation for me is the benefit from removing the shackle of Limited Standings everyday and limited Void Traces I could accumulate (because I accumulate a lot).

I just really like the way I accomplish and obtain everything though.