Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Streamline when?

InfiniteOmega7

I think nobody knows. Maybe "soon". ^__^

In most cases you don't even need that much Efficiency. There are many ways to get energy back. For example: Arcane Energize, Hunter Adrenaline or the Zenurik focus school. 

Primed Streamline from Chinese build was +55% Ability Efficiency at max rank. ^__^  

Fleeting Expertise (+60% Ability Efficiency, -60% Ability Duration) exists too. I think Primed Streamline would make this mod "useless" in most cases.

Edited by Afterburner_X

25 minutes ago, (PS4)iheartcampersz said:

Or.. Umbral Streamline 60%max rank, gains additive efficiency for quantity of Umbral mods equipped

thats a power creep that does not need to be added, then again i said the same thing about umbral forma and look how well that went

Why not take that Umbral Streamline idea, but tone it back a little?

Since we don’t want too much power creep, and specifically because the Umbral effect only stacks to 2x (so even if you put all four on the frame you only get the bonus from two), we could have a 35% Efficiency at base, but stacks with the other mods to 42.5% and then to 50%.

You would get a base better mod than Streamline, but you would have to use an Umbral Forma or two in order to get a full build of Umbral mods.

Most builds can take two Umbral Mods without the Umbral Forma (I have a meme build on Zephyr with U Intensify and U Vitality) though, and at that point having just U Vitality and U Streamline would be a major buff to most every build with the 42.5% instead of the 30% or having to use Fleeting which has the drawbacks.

50% at max, but with the cost of being another 16 point Umbral mod might actually balance out. Fleeting is then still the better choice for min-max builds where Duration isn’t so needed, but those who invest multiple Umbral Forma into the frame get the full set. And a better all-rounder build.

7 hours ago, Afterburner_X said:

I think nobody knows. Maybe "soon". ^__^

In most cases you don't even need that much Efficiency. There are many ways to get energy back. For example: Arcane Energize, Hunter Adrenaline or the Zenurik focus school. 

Primed Streamline from Chinese build was +55% Ability Efficiency at max rank. ^__^  

Fleeting Expertise (+60% Ability Efficiency, -60% Ability Duration) exists too. I think Primed Streamline would make this mod "useless" in most cases.

Honestly most need for efficiency is for builds with low base energy or for channeling based abilities. With as you stated, Arcane Energize/Zenurik tends to cover up most of the most.

Before we get more primed mods though i would hope they address tidying things up which now its starting to sound like they are taking notice they need to fine tune things like damage and builds. So this might mean they might actually look at mods & the mod bench and do some actual work, which would make sense that they should do something like get rid of certain mods used way to often and just buff everything to match what those mods gave so we can cram other utility mods in place and have actual room for customization.

Basically, these are some ways i can see customization in games done in effective manners:

1. Limited slots where only X particular effects can be applied in each slot so everyone is not just putting everything that ups raw damage on those slots, basically like the idea of you cannot just stack the same effect or it will get diminishing returns, kind of like making a handgun that shoots cannon balls but because it has no two handed grip setup, recoil control mechanism or even something to counter-balance the weight of shooting giant cannon balls, well then your pretty much making it impossible to aim properly, fire it continuously, because your limbs are likely broken & you got thrown in the nearest pit due to the kickback of firing it. Basically, that draw backs should be present if everyone stacks nothing but raw damage, kind of like how crazy of a recoil a pyrana prime gets if you do not use anything to counter its recoil.
  2. Weapons themselves have parts that can be swapped out for improved parts such as the Barrel, Magazine & Chamber, but you have a limit on how you can improve said weapon, till maybe you gain some kind of mastery to let you have a higher upper limit on it. Basically turning into you deciding what to prioritize first on what will maximize the weapon the best. Pretty much the idea of chasing after just raw damage would not be the constant priority in some weapon setups.

TL;DR: Before we get more mods, they need to tidy the house on the mods that have no purpose & the mods that get over-used too much that they might as well just become innate stats instead.

Edited by Avienas

Zenurik (both passive and Energizing Dash) doesn't work with channeled abilities, but with Streamline and (Primed) Continuity, you can achieve a lot of efficiency of these

But for Warframes with low energy (150), base Streamline is kinda short and you often end up sacrificing duration with Fleeting Expertise, annihilating the bonus of the mandatory Primed Continuity mod

Also, not everyone is equipped with Arcanes, and pushing everyone to use Zenurik is recreating the old Carrier problem (everyone using it for Vacuum), so DE could end up either nerfing (bad) Zenurik, or buffing (good) efficiency

If they did add a prime streamline it would be at 55%. I know because of multiple other mods that were at 30% and gained 25% when primed. Fleeting expertise would still be a useful mod to pair up with prime streamline if you equip Blindrage. 

We need corrupted Arch-wing mods. Maybe add a scavenging type derelict archwing mission that you can find a floating vault room that you can land in, open the door, then get the mods. Maybe after exploring, you get chased by something similar to the infested Jordas Golem and you have to run to the extraction. 

Maybe a prime Aura Mod that is not too OP. Like a Prime Corrosive Projection that reduces enemy armor by 55%. Since not all players use such a mod and not enough to deal with the heavy armor type enemies. Would allow a 2 player squad to be able to completely strip grineer of their armor. Or at least help a solo player a lot more. Maybe an Amalgam Steel Charge that is like 55% melee damage and like 25% attack speed. 

But that is all my opinion. 

35 minutes ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

We need corrupted Arch-wing mods. *snip*

Before we even get corrupt mods for archwings they need to improve archwings and the existing archwing mods, they only mostly touched up the gun ones due to the atmosphere arch-gun mode but arch-melee and archwings have not been touched up at all. Honestly i would rather as a certain content creators would in rough translation say, love to be running around with the ridiculous over-wised arch-melee weapons and just smashing/cleaving stuff so hard that they get catapulted to the void of the void.

Maybe a prime Aura Mod that is not too OP. Like a Prime Corrosive Projection that reduces enemy armor by 55%.

First they should buff auras like Shield Disruption, Rejuvenation, physique, etc. so they stand out more because the norm meta is either CP or Energy Siphon with Steel Charge used as the filler for Madurai when they are not using Growing power. Users of Amp type auras are likely those with already absurd armor stripping methods or Eidolon hunting (aka one of the reasons Sarpa/Redeemer are meme stripping guns) and the few that are the true heroes are those who rock Enemy Radar in endless-based missions for that delicious visibility on where to aim nukes like Lenz or to let loose the equinox maim bombs.

Since not all players use such a mod and not enough to deal with the heavy armor type enemies. Would allow a 2 player squad to be able to completely strip grineer of their armor.

This honestly is not fixing the issue with heavy armor enemies, its just enabling further that people should only use CP. Plus auras like CP work on a multiplicative value, The first one takes off 30% of the armor but then the next one takes off 30% of the remaining 70% armor (21%, leaving 49%) with it basically following that pattern, pretty much why people stack coaction drift when they want to run a full armor removal aura team.

TL;DR: They need to do something like adjust armor scaling or the health scaling to enemies with armor so they scale alot less in one of those values, to greatly curve the E-health they end up with, so they are more in line with units with shields. Instead of likely having 2 to 10 times more durability on a Lancer vs a Crewman at similar levels.

Or at least help a solo player a lot more. Maybe an Amalgam Steel Charge that is like 55% melee damage and like 25% attack speed. 

But that is all my opinion. 

Though i would like the idea of Amalgam Aura mods, i would like to repeat my first 2 points where the reason why those are such norm meta needs to be addressed first, not simply adding in powerful things to wave in front of those meta users to make them use a different aura instead. Which in most cases, will not work except in specific cases like eidolons, where something like C.P. could be skipped for a direct damage amp buffer because shattering impact on gun-blades.

8 hours ago, Avienas said:

This honestly is not fixing the issue with heavy armor enemies, its just enabling further that people should only use CP. Plus auras like CP work on a multiplicative value, The first one takes off 30% of the armor but then the next one takes off 30% of the remaining 70% armor (21%, leaving 49%) with it basically following that pattern, pretty much why people stack coaction drift when they want to run a full armor removal aura team.

You might want to do a little more research or tests with CP cause aura mods stack ADDITIVELY. Meaning that 3 CP stacks to 90%. Each player with coaction drift adds a total of 13.5%. Making it 103.5 armor reduction. Meaning ZERO armor. 4 players with just CP makes 120%. Which means ZERO armor.

I know cause I’ve done it multiple times and still do it during certain missions with only a 3 man squad. Enemies health is always in the red if either one is done perfectly. Just like 4 Growing Power adds up to 100% additional power strength. 

Armored Enhanced sortie enemies may be different. I can even recast mag’s third on them multiple times versus the usual only one time effect.

Now there are cases where the full growing power of the squad doesn’t affect me for some reason. It is random and not very common. Maybe sometimes that happens with CP as well. But point is Corrosive Projection stacks additively with each other. 

15 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

You might want to do a little more research or tests with CP cause aura mods stack ADDITIVELY. Meaning that 3 CP stacks to 90%. Each player with coaction drift adds a total of 13.5%. Making it 103.5 armor reduction. Meaning ZERO armor. 4 players with just CP makes 120%. Which means ZERO armor.

I know cause I’ve done it multiple times and still do it during certain missions with only a 3 man squad. Enemies health is always in the red if either one is done perfectly. Just like 4 Growing Power adds up to 100% additional power strength. 

Armored Enhanced sortie enemies may be different. I can even recast mag’s third on them multiple times versus the usual only one time effect.

Now there are cases where the full growing power of the squad doesn’t affect me for some reason. It is random and not very common. Maybe sometimes that happens with CP as well. But point is Corrosive Projection stacks additively with each other. 

TL;DR: People giving me the wrong details causing massive confusion again. Plus does not help sometimes people will not see the red health if someone else does the stripping, some kind of weird host interaction shenigan b.s. or something i guess. 

Never the less if Growing power has some funky interactions, i still want to stand by my point that auras need a smooth out interaction check and buff ones that rarely get used into a state to have other frames think to use them over others, sort of like physique & rejuvenation should be viable on tankier frames like Inaros & Nidus to state one rough bit, but are not so much due to physique only giving a base health bonus which is even worst then a Vigor mod % rejuvenation being flat health regen only being useful on low health frames which most in those cases are cast happy frames that rather get energy siphon or what not..

Heck they might as well merge Physique & Rejuvenation into one where it gives say a 30% final health bonus that only applies to the health after all other mod effects are applied and have a regen of say 2%/sec to  not be too strong but grant a nice pseudo buffer to greatly up player survivability but it would not do that much to taking a massive nuke to the face (aka eidolon screams) if no actual damage mitigation is in place. Maybe that is a overkill of an example, but 30% armor strip guts so much damage mitigation alone against enemies, other Auras need to have just as strong of a presence to make them just as viable instead of just being another option when things like C.P. is not necessary at all.

Primed Streamline actually did come out on Chinaframe but DE instantly ordered Chinaframe to remove it. If I remember Rebb's words correctly she stated that Primed Streamline would Never happen as it would be Far too powerful to let the players have when asked about it due to Chinaframe's Baro having it at the time.