The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

could you imagine if de primed stalker

Jinsoyun

23 minutes ago, Jinsoyun said:

would be hard to put the stalker down lol

Its simple if we have stalker mod hunting other players,and jusy imagine level him you can upgrade him how he look and he can have 5 levels like in all syndicate that we have,in first level he can bee  normal stalker with his first old weapons,then shadow stalker who is like umbra,next rank he can bee shadow stalker with haunhow armor set and syandana, then level/rank 4 can look like brocken skin and helmet like what umbra have alt helmet with 1 eye, and level/rank 5 can bee saint devilish looking prime stalker. With some better weapons and better mods. If they give this game-mode it can bee weary interesting in this direction...And for reword we can have many many good fashion things for operator and our warframes....like for example mask just for warframes and some cool effects on them...in section where we have mustache and bunny ears,we can have masks for frames,and 1 of them can bee stalker mask to put on your helmet 😁👌

Edited by Vlada91

Next stalker upgrade should be able to ignore void mode just like umbra does in his fight. Let's face it, classic stalker is a powerhouse compared to his lame sentient enhanced version due to the fact that we get kid mode and can trivialize the fight. Just give him some actual anti Tenno skill that would make us regret popping in kid mode and rather fight him "frame to frame". Even better, pop in kid mode and you don't get the reward, you don't get any more scared than that.

If a "primed" stalker would come to be I would gladly welcome it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Primed Stalker == Primed War,

Get my my stalker beacons

Nah, you'll need to farm the new stalker beacon blueprints that will require the old staler beacons and 24hrs to craft because reasons~ 

srsly tho I'd expect to see new beacons at the very least 😛

sooo...primed stalker...would be a white and gold stalker running around?

would you be able to run into both?

ooopss….you suddenly get stalker attacking you....and primed stalker....

what next?

Umbra Stalker?

That's the same old stalker but wearing a scarf...and since he looks like a doctor from doctor who....the umbra stalker will attack and after beating you....take you to his TARDIS.....and make you his permanent companion....where you must travel to different points in time....while umbra stalker will sometimes stop at differing points in history to tell the lotus that her speech she was goingt o make the next day was horrible and to rewrite it.